Sup Forums version when?

Sup Forums version when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TKEeFOkq8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There was already a Sup Forums version made. If you honestly think that the suffer fetishists of Sup Forums wouldn't make one, then you're daft.

>Master Chief at 30, 30
Sup Forums really are the greatest retards on Sup Forums

We did one already and now there's some guy on KYM making one last I checked
Sup Forums got done first
Sup Forums came up with the idea first though

Why are Flowey and Asriel on two different squares?But no Chara?

where should he go then?

Why does Ridley get four squares?

>abducted as a kid
>goes through a decade of constant physical torture and daily crying in training
>loses almost every person he ever trained with
>watches as the planet that he was born on and his real family likely still inhabits is obliterated by aliens
>goes on to lose almost every single person he even had a hope in hell of caring about within the next few months
>gets isolated from the species he saved
>watches as his AI friend goes insane
>is now fighting against his insane AI friend
Easily 75+ suffering with 0 or 5 deserved

The Too Big meme/truth
youtube.com/watch?v=2TKEeFOkq8g

Flowey's just an incomplete version of Asriel. It's kind of like the difference between the M16A2 and the M4: same basic rifle, but one's a lesser version of the other. In that respect, they're different people

Do you think he deserves it more than Aqua or 2B?

Here's Sup Forums's.

>Matt Engarde deserving so much
>Two Asriels
>Yuri and Adachi having any "suffering" at all.
>Porky suffering when he got away with exactly what he wanted in the end
>Dog deserving worse than THAT FUCKING CLOWN from Ace Attorney

Strange chart.

They are right on the Trevor and Lavos though.

And here's /his/.

noice

Here's Sup Forums I guess.

To finish it off, here's Sup Forums's chart.

Hitler suffering 70, deserving 90 lol

/vp/ is also making one IIRC

I'd like to see a Sup Forums version

Fucking Moot in 0,45

>take the /his/ chart
>reverse the Deserved axis
Done.

wonder how many joos they will try fit into

And here it is. Close to completion.

Ridley doesn't make any sense. His chest suffers less than his head?

Why does Crono deserve that much suffering? He's inoffensive at worst.

>ASGORE AT 55,95!
>ALPHYS AT 0,95
fuckin' wot. they did some bad shit but they don't deserve suffering.

It's part of the too big meme user

>Brad at 50
Brad, considering the environment he was in, was a fucking saint. You don't see him running psychotic gangs or randomly attempting to kill people for no reason. The worst he did was raise his child in a mediocre way (and even then, he's a far cry from Marty.)

>/his/ is still Russians and Germans crying about their shitty empires ending

Alphys totally does. I mean, True Lab, come on now. Asgore definitely not as much though. I'd stick him solidly in the 50/50 camp.

>Burnt kids into ash
>Killed innocent construction workers
>Wiped out The Bloodmoon Tribe and cut down their tree
>Set up his men for russian roulette

/his/ is full of poor little imperialists too, Hitler is the exception.

But user the Joyful's secret ending hinted that he raped Lisa as well

Most German and Russian figures are on the higher side of deserved in that chart.

Brad straight up abused Dusty and spent his later years popping pills. His adopted son gets his face sawed off and Brad doesn't do shit.

He's kind of an asshole.

>Only ones smart enough to change the "How much did they deserve" sentence
>Divided Ash not just by universes, but by seasons of the show.

That's some dedication.

What are you talking about, most Germans and Ruskies are on the shit side lel.

I change my mind, what the fuck was I thinking

Beltboy's the only true saint in Olathe (play Hopeful if you haven't already, on par with Painful and Pointless and better than Joyful)

They should put Dengeki Pikachu Ash to 15/50

>Was kinds of an overconfident dick and a naughty kid
>Won in almost everything, defeated Ritchie, but forfeited the league victory because his Charizard was about to KILL Ritchie's.
>Still got resolution with Gary, Misty and Daisy, while Team Rocket stopped stalking him.

Why couldn't the cartoon end similarly?

>Dindu Muffins
>Normalfags Section
>Jerk Junction
>Self-Defeating Cluster
I love these so much. And honestly this feels very accurate. Like 400 fucking characters and it feels like they got it right.

Hopeful's fanfiction

>the pokemon who must constantly bounce while also balancing a giant pearl on its head or else its heart will stop
>10% suffering

Kinda want to see /lgbt/'s.

Why does Misaki deserve 75 suffering

>Adachi that high up
>"Why won't these girls fuck me?"
>"Why was I sent to Inaba?"
>Get sent to prison by the end of the game but doesn't even get executed
Go ahead and explain why this equals 70 suffering

Everything's canon according to Dingaling

And the quality of the actual product outweighs whether it was made by the creator of the fiction or not

>Sissel
>30 Deserved
Dude literally spends the last few hours of his existence going around town saving innocent people. What the fuck.
Unless that's Yomiel.

Source?

>the little girl cardboard cutout from MIB
that just blasted my sides off
>John Locke deserving almost none of the shit he got
good chart

I was in the thread when he was put into that spot, it's Yomiel

>Yuna from Breath of Fire 4 (95 deserve 0 suffering)
STILL MAD! Still fucking mad! Needs to die! That fucker needs to die!

thanks

>Doug Walker
>Elsa Jean
>My Good Friend Inspector Gadget
>The Guy

>Shin Godzilla

>carthage is 100, 100
Cato the Elder pls go

>Mr. Rogers
>anywhere above 0,0
Now THAT'S blasphemy.

By far the worst chart.

If you're wondering what he did:

He fused a woman to an Undying demigod thing, making her an immortal writing building of flesh and organs so that he could torture her endlessly and use her endless pain and suffering to power a weapon which fired magical mustard gas nukes onto distant villages. Then when you confront him about it, he says "w-what? You can't be mad at me, I'm acting in the name of Science." AND YOU LET HIM GO. The man (whose love interest was the subject of these actions) has his collar in his hands then he just lets him go after he says that. And he gets off scott free. THE GAME ENDS WITH HIM looking off into the horizon and getting the last word in. He's not even all that major of a character (as major as Hojo in FF7) and the game ends with HIM getting the last word in. What the fuck, Japan? What the fuck. And don't tell me this was about the nukes, Japan, and how they made you sober to the inevitable, inscrutable horrors of technology. We know what you were doing to all those homeless people and those "death rays" of yours in World War 2.

I love how many Bible Black characters are on this

>Dominator only at 20 suffering
>Implying that the newly-formed gnawing desire to be unconditionally accepted and/or loved by Wander's galaxy that will surely surface after denying the proposal and ensuing complete feeling of loneliness due to denial of proposal because of pride/unwillingness to change/etc. is only 20 suffering

She should be on 40 at least.

Took the least amount of time to make

>The Guy at 5, 30
He served his purpose.

for the first time in my entire years of visiting this board I feel like waifufags should legitimately be shot.

They're fine when they're in their own threads circlejerking but really shouldn't try to speak up in discussions.

I'm just stating that Dominator's totally fucked after the finale, my man

the fact that this comment made you hate waifufags and not the endless ashi appreciation threads is really sad

People make such a huge deal about him making Buddy kill people and other irrelevant shit, and just gloss over how many innocent people Brad kills for having something he wants.

Hell, he beats a guy to death just for sleeping in the grass.

>Shishio suffering the same as Kenshin
>Frieza's suffering on the same level as either of them, Toguro higher than all of them
>Allenby's suffering on the same level as Al's
>Lelouch's suffering anywhere below 80
>Yamcha's suffering anywhere below the top 10th percentile
>Dio suffering at all
Yeah nah. Shit list

>a guy complaining about the chart is high on the list

>pokken not deserving any suffering

it was a shit fighting game.

>(45, 0)
Learn to Geometry, fag

>Asuka at 35 deserved it
Oh yeah, she was mean. That totally merits getting stabbed nine times with lances (which she had to suffer through until Instrumentality started up, mind you, because dead people don't get integrated into it besides their body), eaten alive, possibly Phineas Gage'd by the first lance, witnessing her mother go insane and hang herself, being rejected multiple times by close ones, and some other things I'm not gonna bother mentioning here.

good one, Sup Forumsssholes

Retract that statement.

How come I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream is so far into the deserve?
Other than Nimok they didn't really do anything.

I don't know what you're sperging about, they clearly show that Asuka's suffering was wildly disproportional.
If Sup Forums's too hard on anyone it has always been Shinji desu.

I think they mean AM.

You have to have one person use the gamepad and degrade the game into 30 fps in order to play local multiplayer.

That's inexcusable for a fighting game. Even if the mechanics of the game were good (they're not) this alone would make everyone drop it instantly.

It should have been at, like, 10 or 15.

Being a douche on Asuka's level merits little besides getting slapped or punched in the face

No it's deserved. She was also a whore and couldn't stop putting other people down. I'm guessing she's your waifu.

>Ohgi deserving 100

>mainly putting down one person with insults like "idiot" means that the show's events were merited

Stop being a pussy.

I don't mean they merit the suffering, I mean they're a 35. You can't actually tell me that insecure cunt is as whoelsome as the characters in 10, 15.

I mean he was a fucking snake who convinced everyone to bite the hand that fed them without knowing the truth. Lelouch was on the verge of being a broken man the entire series and Ohgi threw him under the bus for his sworn enemy's benefit just to get laid. That's a pretty astronomical dick move

>wholesome
See, that's not the way this stuff gets ranked. If your level of suffering is as high as 80, you'd really have to be a irredeemable prick to get something like 35.

Asuka's not a nice person, obviously, but if the entirety of your bad deeds over the course of the show can be boiled down to "called the protagonist stupid and an idiot a moderate amount of times, called the tritagonist a bitch one time", then you don't even deserve 80 in the slightest. Hence, a 10 or 15 rating would be more fair.

Can't find Ceaseless Discharge in there.

I don't get why Lavos is listed as 0 suffering. As far as I remember the heroes kill him to get every ending.

who could be behind this post?

Post the labelled version dumbass

He exists to cause suffering, but since he's a parasite he cannot himself suffer. Only Junko is below him in suffering because Junko gets off on despair.

Who's 0, 100? I can't see

Satoru Iwata ex-CEO of Nintendo who passed away last year ..... truly sad

As far as I can tell Lavos didn't destroy Earth out of malicious intent, it was just a part of it's life cycle. Crono and friends violently beat the shit out of him two or three times depending on the fight, and the times they do two times they crash a time machine through his shell. I'm not saying he's a candidate for 100,100, but I think it's fair to say he suffered at least a little bit.

*in July 2015 sorry

Lucas from Mother 3
Above him is Satoru Iwata

>that's not the way this stuff gets ranked
Yes it is. It's a basket of things that could fit with a vague universal standard the whole board contributes too, not a carefully crafted project. You should be able to tell by how she doesn't fit with the goodness of the characters in 10, 15. Also you’re downgrading Asuka’s culpability. She was a cunt with her teammates in the face of alien apocalypse and ultimately let her insecurities get the best of her.

>Brad and Buddy deserving more suffering than Buzzo
Can Sup Forums do anything right?

Make a Sup Forums one at /qa/ or Sup Forums or something. Though I fear there would be too much bias.

Kiryu needs to be shifted up pretty fucking hard after Y6's ending