Doom is the most complex and well-written and deep and powerful and amazing character in all fiction. Am I right, guys?

Doom is the most complex and well-written and deep and powerful and amazing character in all fiction. Am I right, guys?

You are right.

whatever you say, hickman

Gods aren't as powerful as cosmic beings in marvel.

I know.

>He doesn't think that a character that is excellent at everything he does and only loses because it is too arrogant is the best character ever created

Philistine.

Lemme guess, OP.
Pic related was shit, wasn't it?

>Tonight at 11
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

No, DOOM just did it better.
But I'm also not OP.

Nope. Didn't you understand what I said?

Characters that are excellent at everything and only lost because they feel they are not worthy are the most complex in all fiction.

Ah, the Doom thread. Lovely stuff.

>Complex
More like cliche, although to be fair Doom himself was probably partly the origin of that cliche, along with Lex Luthor.

There are some better comic characters
>The Punisher- Man who goes on a one man war so he doesn't have to cope with the reality of what's happened to him.
>Lex Luthor- A man that could bring the world into a new golden age if not for his ego and pride
>Batman- Man starts a franchise and creates a symbol to inspire the beaten down and down trodden. Becomes something greater than himself

Doom is a butt hurt faggot and his fans are even bigger faggots

>Batman better than Doom

Batman has way more good stories than Doom, this is a fact.

In fact, Doom has one, ONE good story of his own. One.

Doomfags will die before admitting it though.

Fuck, I'd read this

OP here. Just to make it clear: no, I don't think Doom is complex at all. More than that, I think that find a character like Doom complex is a clear sign of illiteracy.

Even if a doombot did make this post, I agrre

>yfw you realise this probably wasn't staged for Strange's benefit.

Who else could give the Beyonders the middle finger.

Is.....is this real?

>yfw no writer ever showed Doom governing Latveria and they just tell the reader that his leadership is great and that's it.

Fucking Doom

Doom is a petty, insecure little shit. The only thing worse than Doomfags, are Batfags,

You know, this is something that I really would have liked to see
Just an ordinary slice-of-life comic told from the perspective of a Latverian that shows the history of the country before, during and after Doom's coronation. Seeing how the people live, work and think. There's real potential there.
Well, not anymore.

Fucking love this guy.

Nope.

No Batfag will call Bat-Wankery "good writing", while every Doomfag thinks that Doomwankery is good writing.

>ywn be so perfect that just existing is leadership enough to make a nation glorious

I respectfully disagree on your first point, sir.

Oh shut up. Most Doomfags will think the best moments of Doom is when he fails because of his own faulty personality.
You're just insecure and any character with any form of hubris makes you triggered.
Books of Doom, for example, is mostly regarded as poo.

>Most Doomfags will think the best moments of Doom is when he fails because of his own faulty personality.
But of course, because "Doom is too good to be defeated by anyone else. He only loses because of himself."

Doomwankery.

If that was the case, then Batman fans wouldn't bring up TDKR nearly as much as they do. Batgod is what they live for.

Did it actually happen? If so, kudos to Bendis for not only remembering continuity, but making an actually funny moment and keeping Doom in character.

>A classic story where Batman defeats a Superman weakened by a nuke and who didn't want to fight him using the help of Green Arrow
>Batwankery

>Doom defeats Beyonders using bombs
>good writing

What about the Power Pack comic where his evil plan was chocolate milk? Still, that had some good "Dr Doom runs Latveria" moments. I agree they should do more "Dr Doom's day in the office."

Frank's a nazi now so DOOM > Frank

It's not the story that's the wank, it's the fan's reaction to it.

Too bad he's gay now.

The way this artist drew shocked or surprised faces always got me

so what is Doom going to do during Secret Empire?

no idea

Don't know, but I think it involves popcorn. And getting the world's biggest "I told you so." greeting-card ready to be propped up against the U.N. building after the Secret Empire story is over.

It doesn't change the fact that TDKR is better than any example of Doomwankery ever.

He just wants to be loved.

Jesus what a bitch.

>ctrl+f
>No Ozymandias
Is Sup Forums retarded?

He even asked politely.

lol

Ozymandias is a cheap knock off of Xanatos

Toot

great rapper tho

I think that find too.

Hipster drivel for the Adult Swim crowd.

Oh, it happened alright. Issue 149 and 150 of Invincible Iron Man vol 1. It was indeed an amazing adventure...

... and the best part, to me, was a follow up adventure exactly 100 issues later, in issue 249 and 250. Where they travel to the FUTURE of Camelot.

Tony has to buy replacement parts for his armor from a Radio Shack.

I love Batgoddery and Doomgoddery and I'm an objectively good person with great taste.

Please stop posting generic quippy MCU Iron Man style generic hero#15.

it's only a model

> comic books never had quips in them, certainly not Marvel books!
fuck off back to your subreddit and never return

Doom never quipped like the MCU Iron Man pastiche as written by Bendis, no. Are you new to the Fantastic Four or just comics in general, newfriend? I highly recommend Lee's, Hickman's and Waid's runs, newfriend. (:

Really don't get this one,would be proud of my child if they went through all that to res me.
Lol I would rather be a statue? daft cunt

So you guys would be totally fine with a good person taking your place in Hell, right after they agreed to help your child go into Hell to rescue you? Not only that, this person is sacrificed to the very demon that tormented you AND as a witch she probably is aware of how important the Sorcerer Supreme is to the safety of Earth.

Read the whole story if you haven't, to get a better perspective on it all, but as far as she can tell, it all means her son has become an irredeemable monster.

She's yelling "Traitor!" because it looks like Doom sold out Strange to free her. Not even bring her back to life, just free her soul so it can go to heaven or whatever. It's all an elaborate doomruse, though.

is there any image of Dr Doom doing pic related with the Fantastic Four or other Marvel heroes

The Iron Man/Doom Camelot story is LITERALLY the only old story that Bendis ever regularly references. He brings it up all the time while ignoring anything else not written by him, especially if it's old.

I'm sure that someone did it, but I don't seem to have it saved. As I recall, he was fighting the F4 on it too.

oh, nevermind, found it. It's less impressive than what I remember.

Remember that What-If story where Iron Man actually was stuck in Camelot and had to kickstart the Industrial Revolution by himself and became the king of Camelot

Besides that one comic where he teams up with Doctor Strange, are there any great Dr. Doom stories? Legitimately asking because I want to read them.

>THIS IS ALL RICHARDS' FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Even when I was a little kid reading Spider Man and Hulk and Thor, I always thought the Marvel villains were lame.

Loki was ok, but he wasn't really a Marvel villain. At least they gave him a generous dose of pathos.

All the rest of them were just one dimensional jobbers in masks, and it's not gotten any better in the ensuing 30 years, IMO.