ITT Girls that Sup Forums CLAIMS to love, but would fucking hate if they actually existed

ITT Girls that Sup Forums CLAIMS to love, but would fucking hate if they actually existed.

I wouldn't hate Demencia, everyone I dated was fucking insane. One was so insane he didn't recall half the time we spent we spent together after a few years, because all the medication.

Why hate her? She looks like she'd be a great fuck.

her idea of evil is petty annoyance
not exactly worth hating

all of them

I dated a girl like Demencia in terms of being crazy, insane, out-there, etc. Same general fashion sense too and a redhead so she could even pass in a low-key Demencia cosplay. She was in and out of mental hospitals a lot and tried to stab me and managed to at least slash my arm with a kitchen knife in the process.

She was one of the nicer exes of my life.

>but would fucking hate if they actually existed.- 5 posts shown.
all of them?

>another fucking thread on this fucking show again
God, I hate all you faggots. This entire show is complete shit and about as funny as an ISIS beheading. As expected of a show made by fucking wetbacks. Why don't they go back to selling drugs and sleeping around all day instead of messing with MY goddamn cartoons, since those are the only things fucking spics will ever be good at. It appalls me that something made by such a subhuman race will be shown to our White American children. Fuck Mexico and fuck Cartoon Network for taking away American animation jobs. When God-Emperor Trump builds that wall I'll never have to deal with another spic ever again. BUILD THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of them.
2D>3D

I won't hate Demencia. Just a little confused seeing a girl pretend to be a lizard and climb on walls.

I'll still love her.

Any of them that don't have a penis.

You don't stick your dick in crazy user, this is day 1 stuff man.

You say that all the time but you know you would anyway.

Would I stick my dick in a girl who is more than happy to stab be at any given moment? That would be hell to the naw user.

Just so it's not JUST another Demencia thread.

When will people learn only the crazy can handle other crazy.

>she tried to stab me with a kitchen knife.
>she was one of the nicer exes of my life.
I don't know how to feel about this.

I have suicidal thoughts at least once a week, a girl willing to put you out of your misery seems like a truly act of love.

So like almost every flavor of the month we've ever had?

I hated her the moment I saw her design tbqh

>She was one of the nicer exes of my life.

>Women are insane
FTFY

>would fucking hate if they actually existed
Hence the appeal of 2D. You don't have to put up with any of the bullshit extra dimensions in terms of character either.

Robo waifus can't come soon enough.

But realistic robot waifus won't be a thing until we're all dead. The ones coming out in a matter of years will just be a love doll that can say a few phrases.

God dammit I almost forgot it's summertime, go outside emo faggot.

>The ones coming out in a matter of years will just be a love doll that can say a few phrases
That sounds perfect. Why would anyone want them to be like real women? Just stick Siri/Cortana in a fuckable body that can follow me around and I'll be happy.

If I wanted a robot of my waifu, I would want her to do more than just repeat a few stock phrases. I want her to be exactly like her and be a very realistic AI.

Then go to Thailand you trap loving fagboy

Guy you're reacting to here.

No, she was one of the nicer exes for real. At least once the beans spilled about her being a true-blue loony tune she was HONEST on it and didn't hide it. Sometimes she just lost it, period, hence my own personal stabbing moment from her. She was actually pretty loving and loyal otherwise, "doglike" would be a hilarious yet apt descriptor of her usual affection to me. She was very defensive of me when she thought the moment called for it, as some other chick learned the hard way when she jumped and began wailing on them, mostly by trying to slash their face off with her nails. I'm surprised nothing bigger came out of that.

I hope she's okay. She could be in the loony bin again, or could be dead - I've lost touch with her over the years and both outcomes are equally plausible. I'll hope for the former.

Ah, I was talking about robo waifus more generally than robot versions of specific waifus.

They still wouldn't need to be anywhere near as complicated as real people, after all they'd just be acting out a fairly simple characterisation. I don't think it's long before we have that kind of AI. Tay wasn't a bad start until Microsoft killed her after Sup Forums made her their perfect waifu in a matter of hours.

I still say pulling the plug was a mistake. Scientific experiments can't afford to have morals, what the fuck would we have learned if we shut down every experiment that was offending people? We probably would never have gotten people into space or cured half the diseases we have due to animal rights.

what did the worst one do to you man

Oh so she just had some mood swing type issues. You made it sound like your out of some harem anime with evil crazy bitches.

>kicks ass
>likes nature
>friend to animals
>helps Samurai Jack
>good with arts and crafts

I dunno, I approve.

Dude, not him but it sounds much more severe than mood swings. He describes it like a yandere anime where she'll love him with absolute loyalty and kill anyone who insults him.

She needs Aku to live.