Did this ever come out? Asian girl was a qt

Did this ever come out? Asian girl was a qt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maddie_Blaustein
youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They took the money and ran

I don't usually complain about art styles but this looks awful

It was an sjw pyramid scheme from the start. No.

Ironic considering since every main character is stereotyped to hell and back.

It's due to come out 2 days after the the Arkh Project. Go ahead and hold your breath waiting for it.

meh, im easy to please

Guys, I have a great idea for our show.
What if we make one of the characters asian, right.
An asian girl.
And instead of just having black hair.
Instead of that.
Get this.
She has a colored stripe in her hair!

That Black guy is terrifying looking. That is a face that will haunt my nightmares.

he has down syndrome

>tfw you are sad that is was a scam
>tfw you wanted to see the shitposting it would cause
>tfw you wanted to see /Gen Zed General/ simulator

This shit was always banging on the shitstorm from Sup Forums. The moment they announced this shit, they were expecting the first criticisms and immediately took the victim card, trying to rally the gullible sjw into supporting this shit because muh patriarchy! muh homophobic persecution! and so on.

However, they didn't count on the mods for once doing their job and deleting every mention of this shit on Sup Forums, and from there the well dried and they never got the support necessary to convince investors into giving them money.

Not every scam is a pyramid scheme, user. A pyramid scheme is when you convince suckers to buy stupid shit from you so they can, in turn, convince other suckers to buy stupid shit from them, and so on down the chain.

The SJWs behind this garbage wish they were smart enough to think of that.

WHERE'S THE SCROTUM MANSLEY?!?!??!?

Of course it never came out. It was a half-assed non-pitch shown to no one meant exclusively to stir up shit on the internet. Even if they were actually trying to sell the idea you know it got denied because it's actual trash, looks awful and is obviously divisive shit for it's own sake. They were blowing smoke up everyone's ass because they thought it'd be clever but they aren't capable of producing a series or appealing to the people who would allow them to do so.

Oh and the fake symbol plus the typography on the font was meant to fool you into believing that Disney picked this up, but we have not the slightest reason to believe this wasn't just an anonymous internet stunt. Prove me wrong.

kek, when you put it that way I totally agree with you.

I honestly can't tell if that is a shitty fan drawing or from the actual "show." The line work is absolute shit. There is no consistency and they intersect at weird places. Some places are jagged where they should be smoothed out, its just a fucking mess.

The show is fan art. It was a meme.

What did they do to Kanji

I still can't tell if this was some form of satire.

As far as I know, kanji's just fine. 化け物 see?

The very first thread on the subject was actually surprisingly civil for a while, with 90% of the posts all agreeing that they could put their personal social and political affiliations aside to just comment on how awful and low quality it looked, until one of the show's PR people came in and stirred up a shitstorm about the tranny.

Wasn't the redhead a Tranny?

Yeah was a tranny in the pitch they pointed it out as super "progessive"

with a poster of a boy who killed himself. One of the character called them brave for putting up a poster

also the VO was a tranny if I remembered

>[British people yelling about money echoes in the distance]

horrifying

it was supposedly reworked into 3D and then it never came out

The mods were mighty gods on that day, but it's not all on them. Even when the people pushing that shit tried to get clever and hide it in SheZow threads, LGBT and even fucking Sup Forums of all places, the community was on to the scam, and told them to fuck off.

I work in a university with a large population including Asians and I have not once seen this.

They fucked up HARD by trying to promote the VA as the first TG voice actor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maddie_Blaustein

It definitely seems to exist more in the minds of white guy character designers than on actual Asian people. I go to a school with a lot of Chinese and Japanese students, and I'm not sure I've ever seen it either.

>asian girl
>purple/pink highlight
everytime

What's this in reference to?

Killing floor.

Also I remember when they were shjilling the fuck out of this abomination on every board on Sup Forums. And then when we told them to fuck off they posted on their twitter how "those mean old 4channers" were harrasing them.

A video game called Killing Floor, where the antagonists are mutant zombie monsters that everyone in-game refers to as zeds.

Yes,Sup Forums.Everything revolve around you and every PR people come post about their show here so they can seek the approval of the Great Elders of the 4 Clover

name 5 other times this has happened

You weren't there

Christ, they all look so pained. Somebody put them out of their misery

Yes I'm listening.

not that user but
juniper lee
GoGo Tomago
the girl from 6teen
Knives Chau

just of the top of my head

The creators are still claiming they're working on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc
>LOL

i messaged them about it they said it was delayed so they could switch to 3D

>Attempt to make a progressive cartoon

>Black guy has the smallest cranium-to-mouth ratio out of all the characters and mumbles in a less than coherent manner

Wow, so subtle. Like a caress.

They should outsource their pet project to John K then.

the animation was even worse, if you can believe that

The Asian one isn't a tranny, right?

Why does unstable Chad talk like a Wookie at the end?

This thing is so impossible it's almost like a dream.

movie reference or he got a stroke i don't know

>Let's make a totally inclusive, Tumblr approved, social justice powered cartoon!
>Black character looks like a monkey

Fuck off.

Do you unironically believe Sup Forums is influential enough to dictate the sucess of a scam? Nigga get real

I was promised a train wreck, I'm sad I'll never witness this cringe-inducing nightmare become a reality.

Sup Forums has the power to make anything happen that bring keks to this world.
We would help this scam to drain those sjw

no, it was a kickstarter scam.
Every single kickstarter tumblr thing ends up a scam and i love it, hope they scam more money out of those retards, its funny every time

user.
God...
Here's my keys. Go to my house and jack off to my waifu now, you glorious bastard.

I'm fucking Asian living in Asia and I've never seen it on anyone.

Literally never.

Some have dyed hair. But never black with a purple/pink stripe. NEVER.