Are you ready for Hotel Transylvania the series?

Are you ready for Hotel Transylvania the series?

youtu.be/weUYZS0DVaA

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/kxtkzt.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

is Genndy involved?
because if not then i don't care

I don't give a shit about the show or the movies, but I want to fuck that Mavis.

I like the background design and the concept. Thats about it, at least from that trailer. The animation looks really off and the voice acting is bad. Also the humor looks a bit crigy.

If he was it would be a looney tunes looking clone like how the movie is (in 3D) and bit like a generic flash cartoon

Looks like trash, I couldn't even finish the clip.

Isn't that franchise made by dreamworks or Sony Pictures? Both of which are Pixars competitors, which is owned by Disney?

Sony, who have been in Disney's, Nick's, and CN's pants altogether in the past. This show is just licensed by Nelvana and Sony, so it's not fully owned by Disney.

Nope.

But he's directing the third movie that's coming out next year.

Too bad she's already taken........ at least she became a MILF.

Yes, that Mavis is cute.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

I understand. It would be awful if the wrong country could see your commercial.

I thought he got screwed out of directing that? I'll give it a watch if that's the case.

I'm only watching it for Mavis. Oh god why is Mavis so cute

It was Popeye he got screw out of directing.

Yes, also, FUCK CANADA.
Canada doesn't get shit when it comes to online access.

a.pomf.cat/kxtkzt.mp4

Hahah, heheheheh.

Why is the voice acting so amateurish? Sounds like some guy's fan animation.

Because the production is from the leaf country, and it's apparently a necessity to have leaf actors.

This is the same country that made Martin Mystery and that really shitty cartoon that was syndicated on CN for like half a year in 2008. They don't got fucking anybody with good voice work other than Jim Carrey

Is it that hard to do an Adam Sandler impression?

>turn 1(18)
>meet some 20+ year old backpacker hobo
>friends(?) with your dad
>get knocked up soon after

what did genndy mean by this?

That he can't write relationships for shit.

This looks a lot like Star Vs.

Why does Adam Sandler look so off. His expressions look so fucking dead (and not just because he's a vampire)

This looks like it cost $5 to make

Her voice sounds squeaky.

That animation... I can't put my finger on it. Dracs face looks like it's shopped in or something.

that won't be a problem. I bet I could kick that ginger's pale, freckled ass.

Then she'd kill you for beating up her husband.

Odd because the voices in the trailer sound better

Only if Adam Sandler is in a live-action role fucking the daughter while Dracula disapproves.

Could they not afford Adam Sandler? Dracula's voice actor sounds like a poor imitation of him instead of doing his own thing. His voice is really really bad.

He wasn't but then they realized he was the only one who kept it from being a Sandler pile.

Rapunzel is done with FLASH type animation, right?

So why does it look great, and the flash animation here looks like garbage?

I remember when cartoons didn't have that flash look. Good times.

...Is Dracula Norm Macdonald?

Things can look good in flash.

But you have to actually give a shit about making it look good.

Is it true Adam Sandler complained that Dracula didnt look like him enough, so they had to redesign him?

Is it that film, where people liked the vamp girl until she got a child with a stoner?

I was going to watch Hotel Transylvania but if that's true then I might skip this.

I fucking hate stoner characters

Adam Sandler shoved his dumb egotistical face all over that movie

It's terrible already.

Good.

>nothing but shit animation, VA, and writing
Mavis is pure waifu, yet the material she is put in is complete dogshit

Yeah, I hate all the weed references in the child programming these are the days.

Yeah, but Norm isn't the voice in this.

yeah, i honestly turned off the first movie when the stoner and sandler were racing ghost tables and ignored the second one.

That's pretty bad.

For whatever reason Disney decided to throw a lot of money behind the Tangled series. This on the other hand is a transparent cash in.

Sandler probably doesn't get out of bed for less than a million dollars.

I don't know if it was ever confirmed but it seems pretty clear that it happened given how massively superior some of the earlier Dracula designs were.