If you could have 1 super specialize superpower excluding anything omnipotent related, what would it be?

If you could have 1 super specialize superpower excluding anything omnipotent related, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2Ca9cQ3GV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The ability to give myself powers rules free.

Every container I possess never runs empty.

Wallet never runs out of cash, bourbon bottle never runs out of bourbon, gun never runs out of bullets, bag of doritos never runs out of doritos, bottle of olive oil never runs out of oil, gas can never runs out of gas, pack of cigarettes never runs out of cigarettes, etc.

I'd be a drifter sort of hero. Show up out of nowhere with my infinite six gun and motorcycle, kill the badguys, complain about the fact that I once put some tuna in one of pockets and now said pocket is forever filled with tuna and put a dired bean in the other pocket and said pocket now produces infinite dried beans, and move on to the next town.

The ability to be able to win at anything at anytime.

Power to control and generate my own blood within my own body. It'd help with some issues I got right now, and make me super healthy. super efficient blood means more stamina, fully control sex stuff, and very limited shape shifting.

also I could harden it if anything tried to pierce my skin, or drink it if I'm starving.

Hypnotic suggestion/Mind Control

This shit just makes living so much easier
>ask for a nice room in a swag hotel
>ask for the fastest internet connection(fibre if possible) for the local ISP
>ask for the best computer components around
>play games all day
>ask for food when I get hungry
>can even ask for sex if I wanted to lose my 30yr old v-card

is a gun really a container though? If you're stretching it to "anything that holds something" then I feel that stretches higher reality warping level.

So your socks contain infinite feet?

His bowels contain infinite shits. He never leaves the toilet

>implying that even with powers, you'll get anything out of an ISP
You'd also need to use your power on a lot of people to get Fiber if its not already available in your area.

>>can even ask for sex if I wanted to lose my 30yr old v-card
But then you'd lose your wizard powers.

Magic Dick

TK would be great.

He put a dove within the folds of his trench coat once. Every gun battle now turns into a John Woo movie.

>activates his power
body becomes a horrible Nurgle-esque geyser of bile, shit, piss, and every other secretion formed in the human body, spouting from every orifice.
>never stops.

Women would have to obey every command I give them. I would have fun getting into public arguments with feminists and telling them to go fuck themselves.

He would have to be walled off. On the upside he'd be cumming forever also.

Ill call myself Nat 20 and my power is the more stupid or impossible my attempt at anything is the higher the likelyhood it works without fail.

So if you invited a girl over for a sleepover and zipped her up in a sleeping bag, she would be cloned?

Every time I open a pizza box, there's a fresh Pizza. Regardless of if I just ate said pizza. The type is dependent on which side is facing me when I open it

Ghost powers

Hammer space

No, but they do contain infinite dirt, skin sheddings, toe nail bits, etc.

That's actually a good point.
If the power were based on the motion of my hands, though, pulling the trigger and pulling back the hammer for the next shot could count. I'm imagining a single action revolver for my infinite six gun anyway.

telepathy, but it only works when me and my target are on the same kind of drug

Omniscience

Shapeshifting.

The power to make sure the person taking my order doesn't fuck it up. I live a simple and extremely happy low profile life.

>your food never runs out of the plate
>have to keep buying dishes/enduring the odor of gone bad food

>literally the power of being dead.
Danny Phantom is a lie, user.

You should do it.

Speed force. Seriously, it allows a shit ton of abilities.

Traveling through the internet so I can beat up anyone who disagrees with my opinions.

Perhaps the ability to set save points. I mean as powers go its not to overpowered and really its the true superpower of a video game protagonist.

After checking out that board, yea, I would probably rape Emma Watson or something. Would be fun to command her to forget the whole thing then force her to watch the video later.

But everything happens just like intended and you don't remember anything from the previous timeline.

The ability to be my own free wireless internet hotspot.

Imagine the possibilities.

Would plugging a cable in your ass work too? You get better speed that way.

We gotta find a name for this guy, this is getting out of hand. The Filler?

mind control

Which 6 would you choose?

Which is bad how? But really How great would it be to just do what ever you want, forever? The world is your infinite sandbox.

also you could make sure things always turn out for the best, for everyone. Then when you reach the end or get bored? Go back and start again. Like Dave from Rick and Morty but real life.

I'd want to be able to duplicate myself like The Multiple Man. I'd get so much work done.

>Which is bad how?
You not being able to remember anything from the previous timeline means you don't remember reloading or know what will happen, so you just do as you normally would and are stuck in an infinite loop.

Suck my own dick

nah, nah,
Reload

>dicklet thinks more inches are a superpower
When will they learn?

That doesn't make sense and if anything it would be refill.

>You'd also need to use your power on a lot of people
Is this supposed to be a problem?

Even if it is, I could just live in a different region/country

That's why I'm a hobo who travels from place to place. That and the fact that my clothes contain infinite sweat, dirt and stains.

Immortality obviously

With enough time I could attain anything else I want

can I have the power to erase the past 24 hours of someone's memory by raping them?

And infinite tears, piss, poop, etc.

You somehow monkey pawed yourself pretty hard by being greedy.

that's not super specialized at all

>"yeah, it's gordon, got a new job for you"

Unless you lose a hand, or an eye, or get your head chopped off.

But you are still alive.

>eternally choking and freezing in the void of a dead universe
You'd be also hungry,

I was thinking Cornucopia, but the Filler is even better. Just randomly appears in someone else's story, but The Filler never ends so from then on the series is about the Filler.

makes me wonder what a current version of that crossover would be like

that was a real once in a lifetime thing

Are you sure eternal youth/quick regeneration wasn't the power you were going for?

I don't think we're more than a few decades away from cybernetic eyes and hands.

2 centuries max.

And I'd have a hard time seeing how my head could get chopped off if I'm not actively doing head-chop-off activities

Found the guy behind shonen anime adaptations!

Cue getting kidnapped by an underground organization and tortured endlessly.

>And I'd have a hard time seeing how my head could get chopped off if I'm not actively doing head-chop-off activities
Because you're only immortal, not invulnerable, dumbass.

if I live to the heat death of the universe I'm sure I'd have stuck my brain in a robot by that point.

even so, how often do people's heads get chopped off? That's a very specific injury.

Usually people just get injured backs or knees.

Youd also outlive all family and friends. I mean you can start a new family but know that your children will die in your lifetime.

And dealing with water cooler small talk like "Hey immortal user, what are you going to do with your life! Hahaha!"

Also one day someone will notice you dont age, you would get captured eventually and they will find out how you did it or.. yeah. Others will try and take it from you, maybe your heart or liver or something might transfer it to them they would think.

should be more specific, complete immortality

To never get hungry or thirsty or have to piss/shit. I guess a form of immortality but very limited. I still age and all that but my days are opened WAY up. I'd be the perfect stake-out guy.

Doesn't matter and don't care.

The fact is that your head can still be chopped off.

Doubt a robot body can survive a sun imploding. You choose a shitty power.

I steal half of another person's strenghts, power and intelligence minus mine
Call me mr. stalemate

>Also one day someone will notice you dont age
He would just age eternally.

I mentioned stains. The worst part would be salt (and accompanying rashes) from sweat, and grass seeds/thorns.
Monkey's paw is pretty much the point of this exercise, and I am content to live a life of perpetual filth and discomfort, so long as I can shoot bad guys, always have cash, travel the world, and, especially, always have booze.

Ok, I don't know how to explain this. I can fast forward time so if I'm on a long trip or something, I can just blink to the end of it yet I have memories of doing it all. I feel like that would just be as if everything had not been sped up in my perception, though.

anyway, the ability to skip past boring shit.

If you're cumming, crying and pooping all the time I doubt you can get a good shot let alone buy or even steal alcohol and food.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2Ca9cQ3GV4
Imagine the posibilities

Total thermal equilibrium. I can never be burned or frozen. I'm never too hot or too cold at any given time. Hot lava or liquid nitrogen just roll off of me without effect.

I wish I had the power of masturbating and going to sleep already instead of browsing threads and reading trivia stuff of shit I haven't cared about long ago.

I can fire nuclear missiles from my fingertips

>you die from the radiation after the first shot

My power is to produce infinite things from containers, not be Steven Universe.
I don't pull shit, tears, or piss out. Although I'm always horny as if I'd never cummed in all my years alive.

1UP
When I die, my consciousness gets put back in my child self around 10 years old. Sort of a Groundhog Day thing but it's more of a Groundhog Lifetime

See Your body itself is a container. Your greed sealed your destiny.

The body is only a container if you shove a condom full of cocaine up your ass.

>someone rapes you
>now you have infinite dicks inside
kek

complete invulnerability. Just immune to any and all form of damage like Superman, but I dont even want the superstrength or anything just that.
Its mainly because I hate getting hurt and the idea of serious injury frightens me immensely.

Orgasm Beam

Hammerspace. Things in there maintain their state. So cold things stay cold, hot things stay hot, objects retain their motion.

Easily steal anything I want. Plus I could shoot guns into my hammerspace, then fire the bullets out whenever I want. Absorb a bunch of high pressure water streams. Fire hydrant foam. Hold hundreds of loaded guns. Flaming Oil. Gadgets.

Also I could use heavy melee weapons. Swing empty hands over head. Summon hammer into my hands on the downswing. Smash the enemy with enemy. Put it back into Hammerspace. Swing again.

having more money

Teleportation. Don't know if I'd want portals or just magically appear wherever.

Yeah, yeah, just watch Jessica Jones and beat off to it.

I'd cause some serious shit if I had any mind control or persuasion powers, so I'd probably just want shapeshifting or a healing factor so I can live a quiet life instead. Most any minor power would be a way to make money in a nonpowered world.

True immortality in the sense that you are immortal and have a regenerative-healing factor. And potentially peak human physical attributes as a result. Death is a fear of mine and this would eliminate it. I also want to live long enough to witness humanity's transition into a galactic empire.

Flash level speed

Fuck yeah.

So probability manipulation.

The power to New Game +
Go back into my body when I was a kid, with all the knowledge I have now.

Super genius level intellect.

I would have the power to generate radiation from any part of my body and any amount of radiation non lethal to lethal it would be pretty sweet.

Not so sweet when you accidentally gave yourself cancer.