What did Sup Forums think of Storks?

I recently watched it and I liked it. It was funny and fairly great in terms of visual comedy
>babies were cute
>atmosphere was comfy as fuck
>Main stork is a jackass
>nice shota
>the wolves were hilarious
>the silent fight with the penguins was brilliant
>I ship these two so fucking hard

The story was mildly predictable and the pigeon character was just annoying, but I laughed all the way
What do you Sup Forumsmrades think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHSdmYMZvyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never saw it.

Does the redhead wear a diaper at any point?

That's a question

Nope

I had a blast with it. I thought it had good humor and the animation was pretty fluid and expressive. I agree with your points.

It was genuinely the funniest animated movie of 2016, and should've been a lot bigger.

Suprisingly well written.

Predictable, but entertaining. Was impressed with how on point the humor is. Usually these kinds of movies are just kind of okay, but the movie is throwing a dozen jokes a minute at you and 90% of them hit.

Also cute family.

Underrated as hell

Probably when she was a baby.

I was surprised, it was quite good

I was on a flight from japan and I went out of my way to avoid watching it, which I feel bad about because usually I try to give animated movies a fair shake but I had zero interest in this.

I want a spunky redhead of my own to wrassle and cuddle.

Very much was surprised by it. There quite a bit of wit in its humor. Never got bored and actually laughed audibly a few times.

Boss Baby made me want to die. I can't remember the last time I groaned in boredom at a movie.

It was great. The only flaw is all the babies looking EXACTLY the same. Nitpick, but still.

Couldn't even finish it. The characters were more annoying than funny.

I couldn't get into it. Probably because I hate babies.

I saw about 30 minutes of it incidentally

sorta wish I had gone back and watched the rest later since it was surprisingly funny

one kinda interesting thing I noticed is that there didn't appear to be any consistent "straight-man" character, any of the characters could be wacky and neurotic about certain things at certain times but sensible and rational at others, which struck me as... unusual

Great execution of a boring concept. Solid humor and characters anchored on a story that has warmth, but it's missing the kind of wow moments that I expect from CGI films to take it from good to great.

It did deserve to do better, but I really don't get the American family audience anymore when they turn films like Storks and Peabody and Sherman into flops, while Trolls and Boss Baby are big enough hits to justify sequels.

I actually only watched it because I saw the Teaser Trailer and really enjoy Kelsey Grammer's voice work as Sideshow Bob; didn't know he'd be the villain.

It's because of social media and selling merchandise.

Hey, Sup Forums. Did you catch the game last night?

youtube.com/watch?v=eHSdmYMZvyQ

that looks nothing like trump's hair but literally every comment on this video is about trump. weird

I only disliked the tumblr-hair and the baltant "progressive" propaganda at the end.