Do you think they'll both survive the Infinity War movies?

Do you think they'll both survive the Infinity War movies?

I'm like 90% sure they're gonna kill off Steve, and I could see them offing Tony for the shock value.

Carol's definitely taking over for Steve. I think Tony might make it out though.

>Carol's definitely taking over for Steve.

rip MCU

they'll off Tony but have him survive as an AI. They'll pay RDJ like a billion dollars to have exclusive, indefinite ownership of a vocaloid based on his voice and likeness

Tony will because RDJ lives and breathes MCU even his facebook and twitter is mostly MCU related shit with like 15% stuff about his son's band.

Steve has more chance of biting it since Evans is filthy rich and even with his movies not doing good he still wants to retire from acting.

>Carol's definitely taking over for Steve.
Well it was fun while it lasted

Bri can't save Carol

Carol's probably the best & most interesting character Marvel Studios has, she'll be fine.

if marvel can make people love ant-man, they can make them love captain marvel

I don't want Steve to die. ;_;

>what is a social media manager
you REALLY think RDJ himself posts all those reddit teir memes himself?

no way fag

>and I could see them offing Tony for the shock value

Yeah kill the cash cow. Great idea. Also if the try and replace Cap with Carol I wont pay for their movies on principal. Fuck Carol.

that's fine. you're not wanted anyway

I'm Glad. I wouldn't want Carol fans to be anywhere near me

Paul Rudd made people like Ant-Man. It's all up to Brie Larson.

If they ever get the script to work

The final infinity war movie is probably just gonna be some rushed piece of shit that ends with steve saying to tony "without darkseid, I would never have existed!" and vanishing.

>>Carol's definitely taking over for Steve

Well then we know who's taking over for Tony

I think - I hope - that Tony will die a hero's death at the end of IW 1.

- RDJ gets to leave in a worthwile way.
- It ends the Iron Man franchise in an acceptable (to me) way.
- A hero dying to stave off the villain until the next movie is acceptable, if the villain is formidable enough.
- It's poetic. You could put a 'Yinsen, we're square now' in there.
"This was always the plan, Steve."

>"This was always the plan, Steve."
Shit, that would be pretty good.

It'll be Steve. It's borderline confirmed at t his point.

Wait, since when they were a thing?

Not him, but yeah. Out of the entire Avengers cast, he's got the most spare time because he picks and and chooses his projects carefully (also, he can pretty much write his own ticket.)

Years ago. But Rhodeys dead now anyway.

>RDJ is Marvel's Adam West

>also, he can pretty much write his own ticket

Eh, it feels like the opposite. Excluding 'Chef' the last two non-Marvel movies he was in ('The Judge' and 'Sherlock Holmes 2') were bad. He's gonna be the next Johnny Depp if he isn't careful.

If they kill my waifu Steve I'm gonna drop the MCU.

The manlet can die for all I care, but I don't think they'll do it. He's still the biggest cashcow of the franchise.

I thought that scene was pretty cute.

I think they will both die. Their contracts run up and the MCU can finally move on. The only way the MCU can survive is if it keeps changing and molding, and not always rely on the same anchors.

>Carol's definitely taking over for Steve

The hope will be that she'll be better character than in the comics and synergy will compel (((Marvel))) to change her.

>Darkseid

It's gonna be really hard to make her compelling though since she pretty much has no good stories and her personality is a blank slate mostly.

I haven't seen any of their movies yet, but I read that the directors they chose for Captain Marvel are particularly good at character and character development. Marvel probably knows Carol is pretty shit, so they chose well in that case. Hopefully Larson manages to make her likable too, she's a good actress at least.

Who is she again?