EAH/MH thread

Finally, new uploads on the EAH channel!

It's actually just the Meeshell introduction episode, and a movie version of the season 4 shorts, but it's activity, and that counts for something, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=L1ieCB68Pts

Also: First chapter of the official Monster High/ Ever After High has been released:

ew.com/books/2017/05/22/shannon-hale-dean-hale-monster-high-ever-after-high-mashup/

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/22717/You-Taught-Me-Everything-About-A-Poisoned-Apple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

glad they are doing a crossover in some form. shame the series itself died out after a lackluster movie

Any word on the next DVD movie? There wasn't any teasers on Electrified.

Nope, no word yet, none that I've seen anyway

SDCC Exclusive Cleo head and hair design

And possible Ghoulia head design that may come with Cleo in a two-pack for the SDCC exclusive

Oh, Electrified's out already? Don't keep up with MH, but the movie before it was pretty good.

>Everyone is asking for Ghoulia
>Mattel makes her a SDCC exclusive

they just don't care anymore lol

>we want Ghoulia!
>Mattel: okay here's Ghoulia
>yay!
>Mattel: only in the minis though, no actual dolls
>....
>WE WANT GHOULIA
>Mattel:...
>Mattel: Fine! Only one though, and she's going to be expensive as fuck

what yall degenerates think about disney's descendants 2?

Hope there's some lesbainism in the new book.

Electrified was a letdown, even as one tempers expectations for what is basically an hour+ toy commercial. It's so crass and devoid of authenticity, and the outfit designs so garish, it's actually difficult to sit through the whole thing.

>that counts for something, right?
At least it shows they haven't totally forgotten about it... they at least care about keeping the channel active.

Gonna try this again.
I want to commission a lewd pic of EAH so any suggestion is welcome.
With 2 or 3 characters max or only 1.

It's by Hale, who wrote half of the EAH books. So, there's a 'fair' chance?

>EAH is basically over
>Raven and Apple never hooked up

Duchess and Justine making out, Duchess looks somewhat reluctant, Justine is on top and is reaching around Duchess' back to unzip her dress

Why does she have panties? Or what look like panties? Do dolls come with panties now?

Replace Justine with Faybelle, and you got my vote.

they always had to type of molded panties

Also good

Apple and Raven holding hands. Raven is imaging the two of them cuddling while Apple is thinking about how much she wants Raven to dominate her.

There's already a lot of Apple/Raven so: Justine and Ramona, with Ramona as the assertive one either holding Justine close or making a move on her!

Faybelle, quit squirting on people.

Incorrect.

Who is it then?

Paint them
Makes your nekkid dolls a little less lewd (or more, if you're into that)

No, it's Faybelle. It's the 'quit' part that's incorrect.

Not that guy but these sound more like safe for workish, i think he/she meaned something more like naughty more like sex.

But then they won't be able to post it here.

they don't have to post a pic as reference, just write what they would like to see.
And if you mean the commission they will link the artist tumblr or gonna put it on rule 34.

There's this one request of Raven plowing Apple while being supported by Dexter that I'd like to see get done.

I don't think about it at all.

How about Raven taking a bite of Apple's bottom?

I have a mental picture of Apple in bed, on her knees bend forward, face buried in pillows, Raven behind her holding Apple's ass while burying her (face in it, shouting "Bottom's up".

Maybe a scene from this?
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/22717/You-Taught-Me-Everything-About-A-Poisoned-Apple

How about we make a thread in /aco/, that's what it's for, after all.

Greetings every one i am (You)

Thx for your suggestion but like the other user said this are more SFW and the artist that i contacted doesn't do SFW but don't worry, i will try to find an artist who does it and keep this ones in mind ;)

This is more of what im searching

>Btw (pic related is a proof that im not trolling) and already contacted the artist.

Im still taking suggestions so let me know your dirty fantasies about EAH and don't hold back (cause im no saint either)

i will be back tomorrow to see your suggestions so take care everyone!!! :)

I thinked about that but it would die instanlty.
You can link lewd pics as reference off site like imgur since this is a blue board.

So when will Dexter get interesting?

Hello Friends

It being live action ruins it for me.
And it's surprisingly convoluted, so I'm not watching the second one.

I like this idea;

>>we want Ghoulia!
If that were true her dolls wouldn't have shelfwarmed as bad as they did. You couldn't give her stuff away.

A lot of her common outfits sucked

Adult fans generally liked Ghoulia, but kids just never did, really though making her an SDCC exclusive makes sense

Fans like her (for whatever reason), but the target demographic does not care for a mute lanky.

Never.

She did have some pretty cute looks

Name 2

Woops forgot picture

Different guy but her Dawn of the Dance and Skull Shores outfits were super cute and her comic club fashion pack is probably the best of the bunch.

If that is the top-right one, I'll give you that.

Duchess making honking swan noises while Faybelle goes down on her.

Shitty quality but here's another shot of the SDCC exclusive Cleo, I'm actually pretty excited to see the rest, Cleo has been getting some of the better looks out of the reboot.

>Duchess making honking swan noises while Faybelle goes down on her.
Seconding this

Dawn of the Dance is the one on the yellow stand top center. The 4th, 7th, and 9th dolls on top are customs.

I hope they're going back to movie 1 Frankie. V2 just sucks.

Absolutely agree on that

When will she finally show up in a movie

Didn't they make her the new werewolf girl in Electrified?

And I just realized they literally made an Electric Bugaloo sequel.

>Make her the new werewolf girl

Wot? Silvi Timberwolf?

Is that her name? They look virtually identical.

Yeah this silvi, new werewolf

they really dont

Who the fuck though THIS was a good look for her?

>Who the fuck though THIS was a good look for her?
you could ask this about the entire Electrified line

I feel bad for Garrett, i wonder how he feels after watching his creation going to shit.

Mattel needs to stop trying to make both yellow and crimped hair happen.

It's pretty sad, Mattel had something really good going, but cant let anything beat out Barbie

>i wonder how he feels
Rich

Raven's secret gesture to make Apple fall on her feet.

Boop

Man, it's been forever since we had a thread. I miss them actually. Too bad EAH is pretty much over animation wise, and the MH took a nosedive. A shame really, Welcome to Monster High was surprisingly good, but Electrified was pretty bad. It makes me miss the old series, I really miss having a school filled with so many characters we've gotten to know over the series. The new movies have a sense of emptiness. The pacing doesn't help either.

Yeah that's one major thing about the reboot, the setting is so empty now, we have so few characters compared to MH before, the world is so much more empty now, MH school was full of so much more before the reboot, the catacombs, whole cities and a society of monsters.

'secret'

A CUTE
You have a link to the artist?

MH is one of the very few series that actually need a lot of characters. #BringBack____

creamodreamo.tumblr.com

My monster haifu survived the purge, but I never really watched the movies or webseries anyway. Sucks for all the Ghouliafags tho.

I liked Ghoulia but oh man Moanica is reaallyyy pulling me in. But all of them will always live on in our hearts.