What do you know about my mom?

What do you know about my mom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibCkxR2vKhc
youtube.com/watch?v=en3cxoL9Lu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know that she would have wanted her son to not be a dumb little bitch who wanted to ruin everything she fought and died for.

she was rose quartz, she led the rebellion against homeworld after she realized the value of organic life, and in the fighting pink diamond was shattered and rose quartz took credit, homeworld deployed many weapons including some sort of superweapon that corrupted almost ever gem save rose, garnet, and pearl
despite this, they managed to keep homeworld away and preserve life on earth

I know she'd die for some dick.

She wasn't a Rose Quartz who led a rebellion against the alien race she was part of to save the earth from becoming an empty husk floating through space.

It's because of her humanity and everything from the strawberry fields, the desert lions, the rippling ocean with teeming life, even the smallest bugs can thrive.

You're a little faggot crying about a space rock and its species losses in a war that, if Rose lost, would have meant destruction of everything on the planet. Stop empathizing with an enemy that turned living as Gems into a living nightmare, performed horrible experiments on those lost at war, seeded the planet with something poised to destroy it in one go, kidnapped your dad and killed your friend.

i know your mother was a dumb punk ass ho

I know what the inside of her vagina looks like.

This. Morality and whether an action is right or wrong only works in context. "Killed someone" sounds bad. "Killed one of the dictators of a repressively hierarchical genocidal intergalactic empire bent on the eradication of all earth life" is flat out heroic, and if your pacifism can't countenance that, then you're the one with the hang ups.

Greg, get off Sup Forums.

I know she was a huge pink slut.

That she's evil and you're a weapon

War criminal.

She resurrected a dead lion for some reason and then used it as a storage shed.

BINGO BONGO

I got off Rose Quartz so hard she died.

that she knows you are a giant faggot

Nothing. Same as you
Same as her husband
Same as her closest friends

The murdercock is by far the best meme to come from this board.

This is the one time Steven Universe actually made me feel somewhat emotional

I know your mother was stacked.

I mean, her breasts were fucking ridiculous, kid. Just... Fucking fluffy clouds during a sunrise incarnate. They were huge and beautiful, kid.

WHERE'S MY SON?!

Rose sucked 37 dicks.

in a row?

FAT
BOTTOMED
GIRL

At the same time

Thanks. I needed that.

Steven is really stupid, he don't know a damn thing about her but he talk about her as if he know her.

she's a filthy rock person

>the equivalent of stepping on an anthill is genocidal

Shut up Avengers-movie-Loki.

She was a total slut throughout history

She had a fat ass, Steven

good thing she was a rose quartz and not any other gem because then you would have to get your shit together instead of being a totall spaz, you fat, crying piece of shit

That her son looks like someone shaved a wild sow with down syndrome.

Was her name Martha?

Reminder that she had to craft them, along with the vagina, purely for sex purposes. These aren't things Gems naturally have.

Yes.

Rose, Martha, Quartz.

Rose cucked her pearl

Apparently more than you, you clod!

There we go

She was mankind's history bicycle

>Actual idol created by early man of Rose Quartz.

DEEPEST LORE!

youtube.com/watch?v=ibCkxR2vKhc

I know she gave birth to a whiny bitch.

Though I think Steven's dad and the other gems have more to do with that than her.

Maybe she should have gave them some heads up in a couple of things before willing dying.

Little things like:
>Telling them where was her cannon in case they needed it for an emergency
>Having the gem version of having someone tied up in you basement.

Thank god his mom died giving birth. Had she seen him she'd have died of shame.

She literally saved the Earth at great personal cost, had a complex background where she admitted to making a number of bad choices, and her character can't be hurt like a lot of the other cast has been/could be because she's dead and she's one of the creator's favorites, to such a degree that she often goes out of the way to board scenes involving Rose herself. She's also my favorite gem on the show.

I really hope this show is done with the Rose's Riddles bullshit. She was a dense, vapid extraterrestrial who made selfish decision that left her friends in a lurch. The only mystery steven would have to solve is, "How much of a cunt was Rose Quartz?"

>watching Steven Jewniverse
neck yourselves

Better call Connie's mom to the burn unit immediately.

What's your favorite show, user?

ATLA

That she handles dick like a champ

she wouldnt love a fat fuck like you if you even knew her anyway

How can anyone stand to look at these character designs for longer than 5 seconds?

I don't know user.

Just look at that nose, it's disgusting.

>greg having anything to do with it
It's purely the gems, Greg is trying to teach the boy right but those emotionally unstable cunts insisted they raise him so they can feel goo about themselves.

Your mom was a moped that would pity fuck any fat loser. It's how you were born after all

She was slut that got knocked up by a deadbeat and then died after shitting you out into this world you obese waterfall of weakness

Where were you fuckers when Yo Momma turned to shit?

> He talks about her as if he knows her
> That quote is immediately followed by Steven saying "I don't even know my mom"

yer muthus ah whore

You're pretty edgy user.

She was a giant woman.

You should've offered to give her an abortion if her child was going to be this week Father In Law

she's hot as fuck, bro

I think MOST of the character designs are appealing honestly. some recent ones like Aquamarine and Smokey Quartz are butt ugly though

God... Lars is such a fucking piece of shit, I really want him to.die, preferably through killing himself

Greg had the canon though

I would have enjoyed this if it actually happened

youtube.com/watch?v=en3cxoL9Lu8

>Posting GMILFs

Noice

>Just look at that nose, it's disgusting.
That's a nose? Thought something was trying to break out from under his skin