Star Vs

When do things pick up in this show? I'm about five episodes in and it's been okay but not great

Other urls found in this thread:

svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=16417
pastebin.com/Jd9u4y8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The story starts to pick up speed 8 episodes in with the introduction of a classy lizard man.

Depends on whether you're counting "episodes" as individual segments or the full half hours, but

Mewberty (6a) is when they get more freedom to actually use the magical side of the show more, focus on weirder elements, build up a stronger supporting cast, etc.

Blood Moon Ball/Fortune Cookies (8a/b) is when the overarching plot starts and continues until the end of the season.

S2 is when it gets to a much higher and more consistent overall level, but much of the important stuff in 2 depends on stuff set up in 1 so it's not good to just skip there if you haven't finished.

So I've heard
I'm talking full half hour episodes

Then you're actually pretty close to when it gets more interesting. Once the plot starts it keeps going until the most recent episodes in some form, though not all of them focus on it directly.

The series gets a little bit better after Blood Moon Ball.

It doesn't get AMAZING until Bon Bon the Birthday Clown and the following episodes.

Thanks Sup Forumsmrades
I'll keep up watching it

Anyone else hate Tom?

He's pretty fucking annoying and I hate how Nefcy said she's going to give Tomco another pandering moment in season three. Fucking Fujos.

I want more Manna damn it. Give me something. Anything. Janna deserves happiness.

Pretty much the only "story" episodes are

>"Fortune Cookies"
>"St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses"
>"Mewnipendance Day"
>"Marco Grows a Beard"
>"Storm the Castle"

Rest of them are fillers which you can watch at any order

While season 1 was experimenting with the style between goofy random bottle episodes and serious story arc, Season 2 already has a specific stoy arc in mind so i suggest watching from first to last at their order.

"More Manna" would require there to have ever been any in the first place. And Marco can't stand Janna. He literally likes Pony Head better, and Pony Head is not only a fucking horse head but also a sociopath who tried to kill him when they first met.

For four fortnights I have fled my fortress, foraging forests five footsteps in length

Fortitude found within forty-ounce bottles, flowing like flies from your face

FROM YOUR FACE

>12,400 Tomco fics on WattPad

The internet was a mistake.

What they said.

Keep watching. If by Blood Moon Ball past Mewberty you're still feeling disappointed and bored drop it. Keep watching till Fortune cookies if you can at least tho

Things get going little by little, it's episodic at first and lays the groundwork and then shifts gears later on

Tom is one of the best parts of the show, pleb

He manages to be both comic relief and a multifaceted sympathetic character who struggles to improve himself. It's cool

What the fuck is wrong with you

>disliking Tom
>thinking Janna deserves happiness
How.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Season 2 is much better than season 1 imo.

Why are you into cuckoldry so much? Just let Marco and Jackie remain happy.

It is, tho.
Had more story based episodes rather than random fillers.

I think pretty much everyone thinks that. Even (especially?) the current crew

Outside of some complaints about the really early S2 episodes at the time they aired, I don't think I've actually seen anyone who's watched all of both and still thinks 1 is better. I'm sure someone must but I haven't heard it

This is pretty much a fact.

It's not until halfway into season one that it becomes good.

I heard Season 1 stand out as more bland because Nefcy didn't know if Disney give her green light for more seasons, so she bascially made a random slice of life highschool stories about platonic frineds and magic battles with silly villains.

Only after knowing she had 3 more seasons, she added plotline about Toffee, Eclipsa, the war and plans to develop Ludo as well as adding a love triangle between Star, Marco and Jackie.

If jarco breaks up Tomkie will happen.

There's no art of it now but the instant its even indirectly implied in the show the art will flow.

Jackie didn't want Marco until Star came along and started to improve him. Jackie is a homewreaker.

Because I am turned on by Star's tears. She just looks so adorable when crying.

>Janna deserves happiness.
I honestly don't understand how people can think this
Are they confusing fanart and greentexts with canon, or something

Where can I find more of StarCuck art? I tried searching on the booru, but there's no such tag. Ain't on tumblr either.

Well for the Booru, search tags Star+Marco+Jackie(or other girls)

>beautiful, wonderful girl has standards
>sh's a homewreaker

>possessive bug only gets thirsty for a guy when he's in a relationshp
>not a homewreaker

Who came all over her?

The fear of loosing Marco.

i get it

Why do you think she doesn't deserve to be happy, user?

Best ship coming through.
I actually hope a non lewd version of this happens in the actual show. Maybe with hugs or something.

Why do you think she does? I asked first

If Season 3 picks up right where Season 2 left off, I could see Marco comforting her about Star leaving.

source

>Leaving out the first episode for some reason
>Forgetting Mewberty
>Forgetting BMB holy shit what is wrong with you
>implying Monster Arm won't come back and even has a reference in StC

Even Matchmaker is relevant since it contains the first case of Star vs. ongoing continuity in that the teacher gets turned into a troll and stays a troll

>not liking Tom and Marcos bromance

You've got shit taste, user. Marco needs a male friend.

>you'll never be a qtblonde's taco man

>disliking Tom
>Manna shipping

>Star will never boop your sugaritto

I like Tom but Star is a better bro than he'll ever be desu

Bros don't fall in love with their bros user. Star is a shitty bro.

Toffee with casual hair makes him 100% less intimidating.

I set up some polls to figure out which episodes are the best. If it gets enough votes, I'll add another poll with all the losers to figure out which episode is the worst.

strawpoll.me/13119837
strawpoll.me/13119931
strawpoll.me/13119962

>but Star is a better bro than he'll ever be desu
But Marco needs to have at least one guy friend. Also how is he going to talk about the issues Star has been going through or how he feels about her to Star? He needs a dude friend to bounce off of who can get him

How do boys manage to be the best girls?

But I like tomco. Not even a fujo, but them as friends is fun and it deserves more expansion.

A riddle for the ages.

Can Starco still happen ?

Also

Marco is mentally a hot 32 years old warrior

Shouldn't that change a lot of things ?

>Can Starco still happen ?
Very many different ways it can. Very many different ways it can't.

>spoiler
Supposedly all that's been sort of reversed. He's 100% regular kid Marco.

Yeah but he didn't forget the time he spent there, he literally "misses his abs" when he comes back.

>he didn't forget the time he spent there
Yes he did. I don't have a source for it and I'm cursing myself right now for never actually saving it, but Marco was confirmed to have lost all of those memories in a live chat with the VA's.
When I mean 100% kid Marco, I mean 100%. Memories and all. Kind of sucks that such a cool plot point is run into the ground, doesn't it?

Yeah, that's too bad, this is such a waste, it was the perfect trope to level him up.

Can't have a male well written in this feminist controlled industry

You've been asking this for weeks. Just keep watching.

>lost all of those memories
Haven't watched the livechats, but i always heard that those memories turned into something that felt like a long dream, but never were lost.

He doesn't need to level up; he's not the main character.

>Jackie breaks up with Marco because he can't stop talking/thinking about Star
>"Why are you even with me if all you ever think about is Star??"
>Marco in total depression out of loneliness, looking for anything to fill a void he never even knew he could have.
>Starfan 13 is just the same. Nothing seems right or worth it without Star. All her dreams and aspirations dashed in an instant.
>Starfan 13 starts roleplaying Star out of delusion.
>Marco, hesitant at first, eventually falls into the same trap and starts roleplaying with her.
>Both suffer from chronic depression and delusions.
>The constant lack of dopamine causes them to start looking for more drastic ways to feel anything.
>Eventually it leads to them needing sex with the other, while pretending it's Star, just to feel anything other than the emptiness that follows them without her.
>To pretend, just for a moment
>For Marco, it's to pretend that he hasn't lost Star. To feel like she's there.
>For Starfan13, it's to pretend that Star is happy. To know how she feels.

Here:

He didn't forget, Nefcy herself confirmed this.
His memories just feel more like childood memories as time passes.

I THINK EARTH IS A PRETTY GRE-EAT PLACE

Sorry, I forgot the link:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=16417

Fuck, this hurt to imagine

Instead of waiting for things to "pick up" just enjoy the ride, the episodes are fun from start to finish, they build the dynamics between the characters, there are a lot of good jokes and action along the way.

Why can't people just enjoy something without searching for an epic plot and tale of intrigue, go watch game of thrones or something if you need that.

WHY ARE PEOPLE VOTING FOR PONYHEAD EPISODES? WHO ARE YOU DEGENERATES?

>Forgetting the fact that most of the episodes contain story elements
>Implying there is such a thing as "filler" in cartoons
What is wrong with you?

It's more disgusting that all belts are off only has one vote.

How fucking retarded is the fanbase for this show when Goblin dog's isn't getting many votes?

That user forgot that characters develop each episodes, compared to anime filler, each episodes expand a bit more on the character's personality

Personally? It's because it had Horse Fellatio in it.
She's my absolute most hated character in the show.
At least Alfonzo and Ferguson know their place in the nether regions of the background.

Hard to want someone when they don't say more than "Hey" to you. Marco blabbed every embarrassing thing about him and she still went out with him.

There is literally nothing wrong with ponyco

If she was human you would love her.

Look at this angel, I cannot think of a single way 3DPD females could possibly have a chance of competing with star.

No, if she was human I'd still hate her because she is a degenerate hoodrat regardless of her species or race.

Human ponyhead would be niggerlicious

>"Star, your wand is digging into me "down there."
>"Yours too."

If she got good fan art to go along with her you would. That's why most of you faggots are here anyway.

Ponyhead always cam off as a latina to me.

You wouldn't happen to have housewife marco pics, would you?

You're damn right.

All ghetto dwellers act the same, black, latina, asian, whatever, but the original ghetto culture comes from blacks.

Just finished binging the series last week. What are all the crazy theories and fan wank that I missed? Why do people ship Toffee with Moon?

It's a crack ship because the two used to fight each other.

Fuck it, thread is slow, posting this again. Probably the last time for a while though.

pastebin.com/Jd9u4y8k

As for the Toffee and Moon thing, they supposedly have a history together, but there's no indication whatsoever that it's romantic. It largely stems from Monstar, an AU where Star is the daughter of Moon and Toffee and is therefore a lizard girl.

Every other ship and perversion has been covered by the creators. They even have official Tomco art.

Have they done Transgender Marco? That's a thing on tumblr I think.

You might have missed it but Rhombulus has Eclipsa imprisoned in one of crystals.

Yes. There are several episodes about it. There's even cosplay.

My favorite perversion is him being a 30 year old man in a 14 year old boy's body.

what if star thought RWBY was really cool

Dies Irae theory

Fuckin Pleb

Who is this girl

Geez, a guy can't put on a disguise without people thinking he's trying to make a statement.

>girl

Err... user.

Well, he is making a bank statement.

Go back to building the wall carlos