Let's have another thread where we bitch about shadman and never come to a conclusion

Let's have another thread where we bitch about shadman and never come to a conclusion

Someone's bullying him

Shad has cornered the market on mother/daughter ass licking and I support that.

Hasn't he cornered the market on ass in general?

Shad is a racist neo-nazi white supremacist. He spouts alt-right memes and his avatar has Nazi attire.

Now let's act like Tumblr because this is Sup Forums and hate him.

Not taking the bait

But he's acting like a Nazi ironically!

I'm going to be really sad when the government shuts him down.

He's Ok AT BEST, but I fucking hate how always draws his girls with the same autistic "trying to take a shit" face. The way he draws teeth is disgusting, and I hate how he puts moles and tattoos on everything

Randomboobguy is far better at the ass game.

You mean Mr."I can't draw a different fucking position to save my life"?

No, surely he means Mr. "every character looks exactly the same and I never bother to colour shit".

His work is hit or miss, and lately it's all been miss.

Are you his pr manager? What's there to discuss

more artists pls i cant stop fapping

It's not really his shittiness that bothers me, how the fuck he manages to gather around so much normies around him all the fucking time? Are those just kids? There is no way you can have such a bad taste if you are not underage.

Nah that's Legoman.

Shit, you're right.
Now I look quite the fool.

Love the art, hate the artist.

Strange, I somewhat enjoy the art and am indifferent to the artist.

love the art as but also hate him. he is a dick who thinks he knows more then anyone and if you go to his live stream you would understand.

>white supremacist

I have know Shad since 2013 and I am partially to blame for this, Shad was driving away from loli and even straight content by the end of 2013 and early 2014, he drew a bunch of big black guys fucking a lot of short boy characters, I called him out on this mand made him see that little girls were the maximum forbidden fruit, and that drawign Big black men x little guy was "normie" as fuck and all libtards were doing it irl, so he stopped, he became more pedo, and i encouraged him.

There is only 2 kind of men on this world, BBC worshippers and pedophiles, make no mistake, there is no middle ground.

>if you go to his live stream you would understand
Why would I do that?
I jerk off to his art, why the fuck do I care about anything he has to say?

>Mongolian
>white supremacist

:,(

Shad if you ever read this I want to tell you that I admire for your bold art that defies conventions for the sake of art. I hope I get good enough someday so I can inspire people in this same way, fuck the haters.

>>>/twitter/

His discord is all edgy underage kids. You pretty much have to be underage to like his shitty art