Clarissa's father in the bottom right

>Clarissa's father in the bottom right.
>But Clarissa isn't in the top left.
>Instead it's that retarded old couple from a movie where one of the lessons was that you need to adapt to the times and they were too old and stupid to do so.
Sup Forums Explain yourself.

Where's Chuckie Finster supposed to be? That kid's mom died, his bug died, and he spent the prime of his life getting yanked around by his shitty friends.

>Real life internet reviewer grouped with people who have actively killed
Typical Sup Forums.

But you dont get it,he said something Sup Forums disagree with.HE BLASPHEMED THE HOLY ELDERS OF THE 4 CLOVER

>no sufferman
Explain this shit

>Right between Bum Tickley and Makuta
Best spot mate.
BTW, who's between Rigby and Captain Black?

he had his own junk cut off

that epitomizes ultimate suffering while also deserving it to me

I didn't make that decision tho

Who are you talking about? I was referring to Enter.

>ice king at 15 suffering
hm

Oh, wait. You meant Chris-Chan at the very top-right. Ignore my above question.

We did it in 2-3 threads, we should've made it like Sup Forums, it took them 7 threads to discuss all the positions
We are still better than Sup Forums, /his/ and Sup Forums's charts though

>We are still better than Sup Forums, /his/ and Sup Forums's charts though
Actually /his/'s chart is much better than ours.

Alright, but at least we are better than Sup Forums, right?

>>Instead it's that retarded old couple from a movie where one of the lessons was that you need to adapt to the times and they were too old and stupid to do so.

>too old and stupid

they were dying of radiation poisoning trapped alone in the ruins of their home

everybody they knew, everything they knew, was dead or poisoned

their deaths were inevitable as soon as the missiles were launched, a decision over which they had no control whatsoever

they suffered and died at peace and in love with one another because the universe is cruel and meaningless and being loving, deserving people doesn't actually prevent horrific things from happening to you like being the last people alive and dying slowly, incapable of surviving in the dead world created around you

the only way Clarissa could have suffered more is if she were trapped with her father in that sort of situation, because at least in her own world she's got the chance of growing up and getting the hell out, maybe even seeing him prosecuted and imprisoned for what he's done

but even the possibility of justice is destroyed in nuclear warfare

you goddamned fucking faggot op 10/10 got me to respond

>Jasper
>25

I don't know, I like green

>Hulk at 100 suffering
what

>Lapis
>Suffered more than Jasper

>someone actually put Bill in
Glad to see Bill's not completely forgotten.

>ridley
Sup Forums's one is funnier

Then why is Clarissa's dad in the bottom right and not the Soviet Union leader of the time when the film was made?

That old coupled would have kicked the bucket in a few years anyways and it's implied they lived a full and fruitful life beforehand. On the other hand there are worse fates than death after a long enjoyable life, and Clarissa's is one of them.

In addition who ever made that chart is interpreting the film incorrectly. You weren't mean to completely sympathize with the couple, but to pity them both because of their circumstances and their stupidity. The movie was partly a criticism of people not understanding the implications of a nuclear war.

Beeing balt is suffering.