Did they have sex?

Did they have sex?

No, they waiting till the wedding night.

Yes. The were doing it doggy style between every panel.

Yes. It was pretty obvious that they were intimate. But it's been retconned so not anymore.

I wonder if DC is ashamed of this in retrospect.

Though the SMWW trades were being pushed during the WW sale so probably not.

He's called the man of steel, what do you think? That Amazonian pussy will never feel anything that hard or big again.

Yes until it got retconned out of existence

It's been retconned? How?

After Superdad and Superbro fused back together, only certain aspects of Superbro's history remained. In the new continuity, Supes was only ever with Lois. Diana helped deliver their baby.

Wow fuck that noise. I knew I made the right decision dropping superman titles after they killed off superbro. It's one thing to end a relationship or kill off a character. It's another to retcon it so it never happened. Even if you hated nu 52 supes you should at least let him be his own thing.

It pissed me off too. But the Superman we have now is the Superman we've always had so I can deal with the loss of some aspects. I'm a Superman/Wonder Woman shipper though so it still hurts. At least they're still together in the animated versions.

I think to appease the superman wonder woman fans, they are going to re introduce conner kent as wonder boy, future and alternate son of both. They had to retcon the whole relationship, because two support beings who had sex with each other will never be truly happy having sex worth mere mortals.
>imagine superman telling Lois to choke him during sex, and lois does it so feebly that superman just fakes it and pretends he hears trouble right after sex with Lois only to jack off in the vacuum of space.
>imagine wonder woman walking around with pent up sexual frustration, acting all bitchy all the time because all she can think about during sex with Steve is how she misses that kryptonian steel. The hardness, the force of penetration, and what seems to be super powered stamina.

Oh the drama that this could cause. I can see already the boards explode.

>liking something only because it would make fans mad
Fuck off, Slott.

>superman wonder woman fans
Do those people actually exist?

Yes I exist and I'm glad.
SM/WW is better off occurring in Elseworlds, not main line

>SM/WW is better off occurring in Elseworlds, not main line
That I agree, they deserved their happy ending in KC

Well there's a reason why every alternate story had them shacking up, and dc seems to have endless supply of superman/ wonder woman merchandising, but very few Los and superman stuff. Me personally, I think females like the S/W pairings, but males like the traditional not muh superman pairing.

Yes. There was a shower scene by Yannick Paquette and "aftermath" scene by Tony Daniel but it was cut claiming it was too sexy and risqué.

So she became Wonder Cuck?

Just like the good old days