Not enough spankings from Miraclewoman.

He has a retarded name.

He didn't respect the LAW

>kid
>man

>in the same name

It was only a matter of time before he did this shit

Well... a lot of things.

If I had to guess and this is just speculation, I think the whole stint with the dreams really fucked up his whole mind. See, in one of the spin offs, it is revealed that Kid Miracleman raped a young girl just after the nuke knocked Young Miracleman and Miracleman out of of commission. However, his atrocious actions are contrasted with a cheesy Silver Age Story. So, if I had to guess, I would say that there are three explanations to this.

The first is that Bates, not Kid Miracleman, saw a different world than his alter ego. Then after Kid Miracleman's defeat at the hands of Miracleman, all those memories and trauma came flooding into him, rendering him into a near vegetable.

The second is that Johnny was denying what he did, desperately trying to create a fantasy world. As he did so the consequences of his actions effected him less and less until Miracleman broke Bates free.

The third option is that Kid Miracleman, due to the insane dreams was just driven mad by the pure strangeness of what he was seeing as well as the percieved treatment he got from his peers.

Either way, the guy is a fucking monster. I mean, he makes Black Manta and Zoom look like pussies with his hateboner for Miracleman.

All Miraclemen are monsters deep down.

Give Young the benefit of the... oh, right. He isn't exactly the most stable individual on the planet.

Which spinoff was this?

Also, did they ever make it clear if it Bates was a different personality to Kid Miracleman, or a different person entirely?

I like to think it's one mind using different bodies, so naturally they think differently. Which is why Miracleman describes how clear everything is to him when he's using Miracleman as opposed to his human body.

Bates was just mentally ill I reckon, and it manifested itself into the Kid Miracleman personality

Apocrypha. It was a short side story.

Not really. It is ambiguous whether it is mental illness or an actual person within his mind. However, when Gaiman finally publishes those next two issues, we'll probably get a few hints one way or another.

Could well be. The divide could just be so great between Kid and Bates that it cause how far apart they were in mental and psycho sexual maturity.

I would say that seems highly likely.

what problem
sheep get slaughtered
learn how the real world works
"rape" atrocious???
omegas

Autism

He realized that he didn't have to obey civilization's rules because no one could stop him.

Bump

except you know, the ones that did

Why did they attack him one by one instead of at the same time?

He didn't like getting bummed.

the weak should fear the strong
thats the message

Eating life. Shitting skulls.

His pleasures aren't socially.

He was Little kid more powerful than a atom bomb with had free pass to do whatever he fucking wanted too because absolutely no one could stop him of course he became a genicidal psychotic