Why does Sup Forums like villainous so much because it's absolute cancer

Why does Sup Forums like villainous so much because it's absolute cancer.

Evil Con Carne ripoff.

Look who's talking.

>Complains about Villainous while posting Svtfoe
Both of you cuntflaps exist because of waifufagging, and while Vill has fujoshits, Star has cucklovers. You both have the same kind of faggotry, albeit with a different name.

the show you posted is much worse so I'm not really getting your point

Star vs isn't cancer

Fine. Malignant tumor. Happy?

>Star vs isn't cancer

>saying this when cucking is the longest running maymay you guys have

Star vs is a very successful and critically acclaimed show currently airing. Meanwhile villainous is just deviantart tier OCs that are just shorts for latin america cartoon network.

>Star vs is a very successful and critically acclaimed show currently airing
>This excuses cancer
You know there is another show like that, in fact lived a lot longer, funnily enough we had to lock them up elsewhere.

>critically acclaimed show

>Star vs isn't cancer

>TFW you like both Villainous and Star Vs

>le epic reaction image
You're going to be the new mlp if you keep this shit up

Sure thing, sweetie.
Browse another board sometime.

O I'm dyin right now

>villainous fanboys now resort to falseflagging in order to create shitstorms in the hopes of renewing the fading relevance of their flavor of the month show

this

even steven universe threads arent that bad in comparison and I fucking hate steven universe

>Everything is a falseflag

>OOH SO ANGRY! BE CAREFUL user, TOO MUCH STRESS WITH GIVE YOU A HEART ATTACK! OH, WHAT AM I SAYING?! PLEASE CONTINUE, NEVER MIND WHAT I SAID!

>Critically acclaimed fuccboi show with space lesbians

>Worse than Magical Girl: Cartoon edition

How to spot the fag 1010

You beaners always resort to this type of tactics whenever something is not going your way why don't you simply fuck off to another website? it's clear you have ran whatever interest people had in your show to the ground.

6 MINUTES
DON'T COMPARE FUCKING SIX MINUTES TO AN ACTUAL SHOW

Or maybe someone doesn't like villainous and you're trying to make up a conspiracy

Is this ze daily shitposting thread?

This

Right because evil con carne was original and innovative to begin with.

>>everything today is cancer
>>one day we're all gonna die and none of this will matter
Feels delightful

Jesus christ, what is going on?
I swear, Sup Forums just can't seem to ignore things to save it's own life

Truth hurts doesn't it spics

Even if it's true, how the hell does that make it better?

The pot calling the kettle black. Your sentence structure is cancer.

>delusional, the user
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHAHAHA-

I wouldn't be surprised if much of the villainous fandom Sup Forums considers cancer is also a false flag, everyone just has to be le ebin trole these days don't they.

Do you really expect better English from falseflagging mexicans?

let this fucking thread die you autists

Sup mexican

>Tfw I like both but Svtfoe is shipfaggotry central and Villanous has garnered general mentality from less than half an hour of content.

It's not the show. It's never just the show. It's the cancerous autists we allow to populate and further ruin the fuck out of this board. All you faggots starting imaginary rivalries and wars between fucking cartoons like fucking retards, starting dumb as fuck threads like this. Why are people so autistic? Why do mods allow people to be so feverishly fucking autistic?

Fuck this board, why do I watch cartoons anymore? Fuck Hiro, fuck the mods, fuck the people that populate this site.

>user, its me, Sky Butterfly, Star's 18+ year old sister who is totally legal and knows how to do taxes and drinks coffee like, all the time!

user, I like Star Vs Evil and you're delusional.

The show struggles to break .20 million views.

It's not a critical success.

user, I like Star Vs Evil and you're delusional.

The show struggles to break .20 million views after being moved to DisneyXD and given the 7am slot.

It's not a critical success.

However, it has been renewed for 4 seasons. So maybe people are watching it via streaming services.

should i post one specific picture amon...?

>amon
he is among us

>I like both svtfoe and villainous
>both sides have autistic chimps tearing each other apart

why are people like this allowed to live. why must every fanbase be like this. there is seriously no escape.

Why do we need a fucking side to this?

>cukposters have permenantly scarred the image of star vs on this board to the point discussion is impossible
I wish I could hate you all to death

I like neither. It's all trash. It all looks the same. It all sounds the same, but one is in spicanese.
How you can possibly like either is beyond me.

It's always like this. In every fandom, on every website.

edgefags and residual leftovers of cringy autists who like the """""""dark"""""""" style (ie. invader zim faggots)

fags

Because