Villainous

was watching the medusa short , noticed that what Flug was holding looks familiar, it's a Nobel Peace Prize, he actually received one, does that mean Flug is a good guy and BH is making him his prisoner? fug.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TJc6jNn65qM
youtu.be/kdvPP7AihJg
youtu.be/QxJrjV4PNXA
youtu.be/oRLuMnxbI9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice false flag

Never mind that, look at all the imagery related to him that revolves around broken planes.

Post headcannons
youtu.be/TJc6jNn65qM
This is basically the reason Black Hat quit active supervillainy and went into the private sector as an arms dealer. There are only two things in this world bh fears; dramatic irony and taxes.

Maybe, we don't know any of the characters origin stories yet. It's interesting to think about. I saw one theory going around that Demencia is a failed experiment like 5.0.5 going off what looks like a schematic of a figure shaped to her silhouette in the background of the evil beam short.

Can you tell me, why does he wear the bag?

I'm honestly extremely curious about this, the plot may be deeper than we think.

There's no canon answer for it yet, but most people guess it has something to do with him being really nervous and anxious all the time.

That or scars/burns from implied plane crash.

a shy nervous boy, he must be protected at all costs.

This is the first villianous thread I've seen where it hasn't started as an autistic image dump. I'm genuinely impressed.

Agreed.

OP here, I believe that this show deserves to be discussed more because there are so many hidden easter eggs and they sure mean something deep.

and we must discuss how cute Flug is.

I originally started watching this show because I liked Black Hat's design and thought he'd be a cool character (and he is), but I ended up liking Flug way more than I expected to.

Flug's history is a very amusing tale...

Why focus on how cute Flug is when we can focus on how cute Dementia is.

>Can you tell me, why does he wear the bag?

Who he is does not matter. What matters is his plan.

>this gif
m-muh heart

I agree. I started the show because I kept seeing art of BlackHat, I sperged with a friend about it and when i discovered it I adored Flug.
Turned out my friend and I are extremely related to both BH and Flug, so we meme'd the possibilities together and it became extremely fun. (pic related, its him who posted that)

I'm just waiting for it to be announced for america first you guys

>trips
Well said op. Any Easter eggs in particular stand out to you?

correct. everyone in this show needs love and protection.

>tfw I've been getting quads and trips on my posts in villainous threads (pic related)
well fug, the plane theory is interesting, also the fact that Demencia might be an experiment of a fusion between a lizard and a girl, that is forced to remain with the crew (explains the electrifying bracelet on her ankle to not allow her to escape) and having her develop Stockholm Syndrome towards BH, oh and also how Flug's face looks like.

This is Flug's fantasy.
For example 505 dreamed of hugging a happy Blackhat.

I'm wondering if we'll get some allusions to BH being an eldritch deity with his power set. Hopefully he's not something boring like a demon.

I noticed her ankle bracelet before, but I never considered that it might have been put on her by BH. I guess I always figured she'd gotten in some kind of legal trouble and was under house arrest.

But the BH theory is better.

that's actually sadder, fuck you user for making me realize this.

youtu.be/kdvPP7AihJg
We "Villainous: The Musical" now;
Post songs you can picture the characters singing in this thread.

I hope so too.

If I pull off the bag, will he die?

what if BH used to be a normal human being but when the plane crash happened Flug tried to bring BH back to life, thus erasing BH's memories of his past life, (and deforming his body), believing that he is a villainous seller and living his silly fantasy , forgetting what he used to be before it all.

Although the 2012 shorts predate this.

Lame, give me cosmological horror anyday. We need more existential dread!

Damn that makes too much sense when you see 5.05 and Dementia's statues.

We lovecraftian now

>only good people reveive nobel prize

like what, user? what do you have in your mind, do tell me.

That gif made me smile. Thanks for that user.

You're welcome. I like cute Flug gifs.

Any word on america broadcasts?

checked Alan's twitter, not a clue so far.

Bag on head has always been a trope for ugliness, he's obviously very ugly.

Is Flug for Lewd?

Black Hat becoming an arms salesman because he knows that he doesn't even have to exert his powers to bring humanity to it's knees. We do it to ourselves all the time, despite our best intentions. Make us question our place in reality and what we perceive to be good and evil.

Is it wrong I like all the characters, but I find Black Hat the "weakest", he's like something a high school kid would come up with

Flug is for fug.

Nah, it's not wrong. All the characters are fairly childish. I still like them all, though.

that's actually an extremely good idea, imagine how evil would that be, that would make the idea of villainy excel very deep. Existentialist BH would make the show so spicy.

>translation:
BH: Let's say you continue your research on your own, believing it would be of benefit to the world. One day, you'll look behind you and realize your idea of "justice" was just paper mache. It doesn't matter what they call you; whether the 'fool whose eyes shone with gold' or 'the guy who went nuts', they'll beat you to the ground until you give up. "Justice" is ruthless and brittle. It stabs you in the back just when you reach the top, the light of betrayal sending you deep into darkness. If you decide to drown in that sweet darkness, you become a villain. If you embrace the ugly darkness for what it is, you become a hero. What I'm trying to say is there's really no difference between us. We use our powers to prove that we're the ones on the right path. We try to change people's ways of living to ours. It's fine if you don't believe entering this evil organization was the right thing to do; just do what it is you want to do in life. Of course, I'll be limiting your research to what can turn me a profit. There shouldn't be any problems on that end. Anyways, if there's time for you to yap on about useless things... how about you invent a machine that can overthrow those heros?

Flug: U-uh...

youtu.be/QxJrjV4PNXA

*hug

or maybe he a cute

Someone typeset this in a previous thread. Posting in case anyone wants it.

Hiding his identity

There's also a page that goes before that one.

Yeah I was thinking of that comic when I was answering your question. Add a bit of Herbert West Reanimator undertones to Dr Flug and you've got a lovely cocktail of kid friendly lovecraftian horror/black comedy show. That's what I hope for anyways...

thanks user! I couldn't fine that picture only had the Japanese one.

Nice, Voltaire just fits so right with the feel of the show. Makes me nostalgic for that one episode of tgaobam with the singing brain meteor.

>dubs

No Flug

Everything is fucked

flug is for RAPE

>You looked down at Flug, his body was a big , hot mess. The way you ran your fingers through his body made him shiver and shyly whimper, clutching his hands together, his chest felt heavy, unable to sprout words, so all he could do is whimper and twitch at your touches to his body.
>you couldn't handle this, it was so cute of him, the way he backed off, he was clearly struggling when you touched him, when your gentle fingers brushed on his skin, every touch was like a button that sent him to heaven, made his body (and mind) spin out of control, it was so pleasing seeing him give up to your touches. Despite telling you to stop, his body begged for more, it begged more love and attention. His heavy breathing and breaking eye contact with you, a half-smile appeared on your face over how pleased you are, you knew how to spoil and make his body twitch crazily. He was your precious little toy for tonight , and you'll surely love him like there's no tomorrow.

Now imagine him like this

Demencia looks like a deviant art creation and 5.0.5 looks like a kindergarteners imaginary friend.

Still cute though

youtu.be/oRLuMnxbI9k
MAKE FLUG SING

The medusa machine only makes statue that matter to you and Flug just happens to care about getting a nodel peace prize. He didn't actually win one.

300 gorillion years in MS Paint

that looks really good user!

Also, Flug is German for flight. .

Post episode ideas;
>One Flew the Coop
>it's a "let's tamper with the laws of nature and create genetically encanced farm animals to make a profit" episode. Shenanigans ensue as flug makes literal cuckoos from Zelda.

post yfw it comes out that Flug is just playing dumb while actually being the most evil from the trio

I hope he's evil.

>what would have been a funny background joke before is now LEEP DORE

>Flug makes a great device to help people
>BH sabotages it to make it the most evil device in the world
>"Flug looks like i've tricked you!"
>"No need to tell me. I knew."
>Flug goes nuts and full mad scientist mode
>"I ONLY PRETENDED TO BE NICE TO GET FUNDING! NO ONE SO MUCH AS NOTICED BUT I NEVER MADE A SINGLE DECENT THING!"
>"BLACK HAT I WILL BE THE ONE TO DESTROY THE WORLD, FOOL!!!"

*cuccos fuck autocorrect

Why Flug has the worst design of them all? He looks so plain compared to everyone else, like a cardboard.

Literally the opposite

This is literally the wrongest thing anyone's ever said
If anything, it's 505.

505 is another that lacks something, but that's only a little bit. Like with a small tweak you could make it better, I don't know what but something is missing. Nevertheless, the character's idea is that it's a cute bear made out of a evil experiment. Evil -> cute, it works but it can be improved.

Flug however is disappointing. Dementia has that punk girl rebel thing that could be associated with evil. Black Hat has that dark aristocrat thing that definitely is associated with evil.

Flug? Normie with a paperbag on his head. It's too mundane. Easiest fix would be go for the stereotypical mad scientist look. It would be a bit lazy, but it would give the design some character.

The point is for Flug to look out of place and colorful. He's a scientist working for Umbra Cap that isn't super evil. He just wants to make shit. Its all the contrast we need.

>Dementia has that punk girl rebel thing that could be associated with evil

Wow. So original

>20 minutes into evil and chill and he gives you this look

It's not that original, but it works.

Flug is for love.

And lewd.

>implying it's not the best

Paper bags are fucking great.

>thinking' about butt fuckin'.jpg

>that gif

Why is he so perfect?

>watch show for Demencia