BCB- Bittersweet Candy Bowl

The bears speak the truth.

>They broke up yesterday
>Yesterday was two chapters ago

Jesus Christ....

>genuine bonding
this is sweet, too bad its completely irrelevant for Paulo and Lucy considering he'll be fucking fat cunt soon

Cute kid.

I think Paulo is exaggerating this story a little bit. But at least they're having a good time catching up for now

So far this chapter just feels like filling in Lucy's knowledge gap from her absence. This is tedious. I hope something actually happens.

BCB logic:

> drunk girlfriend spills she crushes another guy
> wow he is suck a jerk! What did he expect?

>the bears

LucyxDaisy confirmed?

I can't believe Daisy tried to get with Mike knowing he's a committed to his gal, what did that dumb bitch expect.

I can't believe Lucy tried to get with Mike knowing he's a committed to his gal, what did that dumb bitch expect.

No comment from Lucy on Paulo and friends going to "Rach's" party?

As far as she remember Rachel is just some bitch who fucked Paulo to rub it in Tess' face.

Guess it can't be helped. As it's something that has to happen in the plot to catch her up on the things we know already.

Everything about Paulo and Lucy in this page feels out of character, but I can't quite place my finger on it

and the she got asshurt Paulo didnt fuck HER instead

BORIING. Is Tashi expecting us to die of natural causes before any real development?

Do we really have to watch it all play out? Your story's fucked if tedium is really unavoidable. I don't think it is.

I know jewcase is dying because these threads no longer hit bump limit

yes

There's probably a faster way of doing it yeah. Like Taeshi could do some "30 minutes later" thing and be Lucy would be brought up to speed and still get her reaction to everything. But of course why do that when you can stretch this out and continue to fill Bag Boy's pockets till at least 2020?

>what did he expect
They talking Mike or Abbey?

>why'd i have to miss all the good stuff
geez i don't know maybe if you didn't jump off a fucking building you wouldn't have miss out on anything you stupid twat
what if this chapter is nothing more then a recap chapter

Another reason why Lucy is sexiest. So when do we get to fuck Lucy?

Assuming Abbey

I think the dialogue on this page is supposed to indicate that Lucy and Paulo think that Daisy's feelings for Mike are so strong and obvious, therefore Abbey should have known what he was getting into when dating her.

He actually hates us, so he might be happy about it

Wait a minute, it sucks how SHE'S been stringing HIM along forever? HE'S an idiot for thing SHE'S just gonna magically fall in love?

oh my god what did HE expect?

Did... did Taeshi get mixed up on what's happening in her own story?

>what if this chapter is nothing more then a recap chapter

Then all her fans should drop this shit immediately for such a blatant stall tactic.

Lucy's such a know-it-all when it comes to other people's relationships.

>green bear like the colour of mikes eyes
>blue bear that belongs to paulo and daisy coloured bear

how the fuck does this comic expect to last another 3 years if its already set in stone?

New Ships Ahoy

On one hand, Lucy and Paulo are both mostly terrible people. On the other, Taeshi can't into functional relationships.

This Lucy image is the only good thing of this page.

This week's one sucks.
Here's the best one.

Lucy's been oscillating between uncharacteristically emotive and completely apathetic through this entire chapter, and it's hard to tell if that's on purpose or not. Paulo seems fine to me, though, but I never did like him so maybe I just don't care enough to notice when he's OOC.

>He's an idiot for thinking she's just gonna magically fall in love with him

I'm sorry, did Abby EVER think that?

Lucy's being ultra spastic and Paulo's going along with it as if it's nothing.

Lies. This is best.

>why did i have to miss all the good stuff

Cause you couldn't handle the bantz and tried to off yourself, parasyte

Abbey x Molly > Paulo x Molly
Look how cute they are together

Abbey has always been deluded about his relationship with Daisy!

Paulo never knew Rachel was into him!

Daisy has always been physically powerful!

We have always been at war with Eastasia!

I can handle the pedophilia but incest is where I draw the line

I see no problem as long as they don't reproduce.

>No chapter where Molly asks Paulo to promise to marry her when she gets older
>And then fasts forward to an 18 year old Molly asking if he remembers their promise

It's not incest, love is not always about sex.
It's just the purest form of love, brotherly love.

Also they're made for each other.

Molly's genes must persist

>As sexy as hey mother was at that age

niiiiiice.

AbbeyxDaisyxMolly is best ship

Eyes should have a different color.

>Look how cute they are together
Met your match, angerfag.

I can believe Abbey is an asshole, but telling he should expect that Daisy would never love him because of her stupid middleschool crush is moronic.

Abbey has a smaller penis than Mike.

>Abby's an idiot to give love and expect to be loved in return

Come on Lucy, you're more of an idiot if you think that.

Maybe Daisy and Molly should be the ones getting gangbanged by dogs

>her stupid middleschool crush
Stupid ELEMENTARY school crush.

>Molly getting worked over by a dog
Got you covered.

>bear 1 is the color of Mikes scarf or Lucy's eyes
>bear 2 is the color of fat bitch
What does it mean

Good, David is the only one who deserves some action in this comic

"Stay the fuck away from my bf, cunt."

Maybe it's Lucy's warped imagination kicking in. "Oh man, I loved Mike SO much but then he just threw it back in my face (for very good reasons that I will never admit/apologize for), therefore all love is a shaaaaaam waaaaaah!"

Bear 1 was given to Paulo by Lucy.

>those bears hugging

Personally, I like it. Finally we see Lucy trying to catch up on things and we can finally see an actual friendly conversation.

Already a college nihilist? Such an precious girl.

Mike DID love Lucy as a surrogate Sandy.

Then Sandy came back into his life and he hated Lucy. And now that Mike's LD relationship is on the rocks he's trying to get his surrogate back.

It's good that Lucy's absence is being acknowledged (hasn't happened until now) and nice to see something other than drama bombs...but does "this happened, and then this happened" really have to be the substance of the conversation?

And now that Lucy's up to speed will her absence no longer have any ramifications?

Remind me again why Lucy thought Paulo hated her before she left and after she came back when he was in love with her 24/7 and gave her a welcome back motorboating session?

have we ever seen lucy drunk before ?

Maybe because she made out with him under false pretenses before hopping off to suicide.

He doesn't know she probably only did that to please him as a way of saying goodbye, like complimenting Sue's shit play, or accepting Mike's offer to talk things out.

i think before she really only saw paulo as someone who wanted to be with her just to have sex

Mike loved Lucy in spite of all the shit she gave him. He even risked his life to save her. The problem (or perhaps lack thereof) is that he started accounting for the apparent fact that she didn't really love him back and probably never would, only seeing him as a teddy bear to hug or punch according to her mood. This was in contrast to Mike's near constant attempts to appeal to her better side or being the first to offer peace between them.

She never seems to pay attention.

>what if this chapter is nothing more then a recap chapter
Didn't Taeshi outright call it that somewhere?

She also claimed it was fun.

>last panel
Gotta remember the Mango trope quota.
Can't have it seem like it isn't done by a neet.

Silly user, don't you know that Michael's word is more important than insubstantial things like others' actions towards her. It's gotta be true that everyone hates her, he said so.

Oh, hey, a carnival. Molly loves carnivals

She loves dressing up in funny costumes.

I don't care if I'm 40 minutes late. THIS is the best one

wait, why is it dumb for Abbey to expect Daisy to have those feelings for him back and not some elementary crush?

Because Taeshi has to bury that ship deep to free Daisy up for Paulo. So not only did they break up it was always a terrible idea and everyone should always have expected it to fail.

Still better than Paulo x FatFace

But that's not hard to beatAlso dubs

Yeah, a slacker is totally the right choice for her.

She meant Abbey.

I can't believe that dumbass got with a girl who clearly craves love and attention from anyone because the true object of her interests is taken.

A reminder that it was the godawful PauloxDaisy page that killed /bcb/ threads. Haven't hit bump limit since.

So many people were turned away and with good reason. That was, in my opinion, one of the dumbest thins Taeshi could have done.

It can't be explained away that Paulo is a philander at heart who always pines after a girl he isn't with. It was dozens of chapters and several years ago that Paulo became fixated on Lucy and he hasn't budged, the "complicated" thing with Rachel notwithstanding. That's too much narrative inertia to just say "he wanted her because he didn't have her".

That's when you know a ship and plot is undeniably bad.

When people quickly give up on arguing and only the assrimming 'yes' fans who bought into the "chibi = gud" meme actually likes it, that's when you're better off admitting it's actually a shitty idea and kill it off before you can't do anything about it without it negatively affecting anything else.

Huh. Actually a decent page today.

im waiting
im waiting for either daisy to show up
for abbey to once again fuck shit up
or god forbid my darling rachel to see them in the distance.
just
waiting

I love how she clearly does see these threads though. So she knows we hate this, at least.

Who knew that resetting a character so many times and made them unable to make a concrete decision was a bad idea?!

>Lucy is a step ahead as usual
What?

Even still, I'm not totally opposed to the fact that he's into daisy in some way. It's more just the way she did it that annoys me. It was bad story telling.

The teddy bear colors mean mike daisy end.

The thing is, if Taeshi had just set it up well it would have worked. Maximize on the time Lucy's gone. Have Paulo bond with Daisy over more than just one Con. Have some emotional intimacy so that his date with Lucy ends up feeling hollow in comparison. Taeshi needed to show Paulo had grown up enough so that a big pair of cat breasts aren't enough for him anymore, and that getting the thing he wanted all those years turns out to be the thing he doesn't really want anymore after all.

Instead, this happened. Shoehorned, hamfisted, poorly executed, etc. Just like everything else in this comic for a while now.

can we talk ab how nice this face is

Damn Abbey may be a raging cuck, but Paulo and Lucy are hypocrites. Lucy liked despite the fact Mike like Sandy. Same with Paulo towards Lucy despite her liking Mike before.

>it's a the audience overestimated Taeshi again episode

Don't even try it, buckaroo, that's my territory.
See:

2smol body compare to head.

>everyone complained about this face when Taeshi posted in uncolored awhile ago
>suddenly they like it now

eyes too big for head