How much better would the DC universe and Superman mythos be if Clark became a full time Blue Lantern corps leader?

How much better would the DC universe and Superman mythos be if Clark became a full time Blue Lantern corps leader?

>already has powers on his own, so the Blue Lantern shortcomings wouldn't be too noticeable
>Superman becomes stronger by fighting alongside the Justice League

Could be interesting, desu. I'd miss the red in his design, though.

Not to mention Luther could personally take his war with Superman to space.

Whose stronger yellow lantern superman or blue lantern supes

Isn't Blue Lantern shit without a Green Lantern fluffer?

>Blue and Yellow Supes

What other emotional spectrum can he master or is he one of those rare types like Kyle who can conquer them all?

technically the blue lantern counters every other lantern but you need a green lantern to activate the blue one

They can still heal and self-heal and whatnot. Their constructs are just way weaker than everyone else's until a GL shows up. Kinda like a medic in TF2 or Overwatch

PreFP he was offered a green ring during his OYL arc but he turned it down. I think it was the 2813 ring though so he might not have been able to stay on Earth.

He can only use Yellow in Injustice: OOC Among Us.

New 52 dupes could use it while powered by the fear from his enemies which....yeah was a little OOC

Nah, during Truth everyone on Earth was also being affected by Vandal Savage's minion who manipulated fear to turn people against him. Contextually fit the situation.

Yellow superman is injustice superman and the injustice versions all got their shit pushed in easily by their 'prime versions', meaning injsticeverse is a weaker universe hence Blue superman is stronger.

I have thought about which corps Superman would qualify for.

What's the criteria for Blue?

Compassion, so maybe Supes and Arthur could both join? I can't see Arthur being anything other than a Blue Lantern.

>what does the S mean?

Compassion is Indigo
Blue is hope.

>hurr durr Superman never feels or ilicits strong feelings of fear!!

Leave u casuals, im tired of you guys pushing your mary sue superman that has very little basis in the character's actual mythos.

>t. Lex

Blue Lanterns are relatively useless outside of meeting very specific requirements. So why bother

Because all will be well.

>using video game analogies to explain comic book super powers
You are not what your parents hoped for.

He's going to become a Blue lantern to fight Dr.Manhattan's Zetsubou. Why do you think Dr.Manhattan got Rid of the white lantern when Kyle tried to revive the blue lantern corps. Saint walker's ring is def going to superman in doomsday clock.

seethe blue ring can't do anything offensive or make constructs without a green lantern nearby
hope accomplishes nothing without the willpower to do something about it

yellow depowered superbro was cool.

using the ring to do what his normal powers would allow him

Sinestro

Yellow, because Blue is severly limited without nearby Green.

Blue would probably win though because if I'm remembering correctly yellow doesn't do shit to Blue.

Does a ring really do much for Supes?