Was season 5 actually good or was it just not as bad as 3 and 4?

Was season 5 actually good or was it just not as bad as 3 and 4?

I can't tell if this is Stockholm syndrome or not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EKGUJYvg-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought it was decent but it's still a CW show, there's a limit to how good it can be.

It was decent.

Definitely the best villain after Slade.

Vigilante did nothing wrong.

I dropped this shit at 3rd season. Swore to myself i would just go back to it if Felicity died. Is she dead, user?

I liked it. Felicity was toned down a lot and she was only aggravating in 3 or 4 episodes. No romance shit getting in the way of the action. Prometheus was a great villain and the fighting was improved a lot. Wild dog and the new canary were good additions and Ragman was good though way too op for the show.

Hopefully the next season keeps up the momentum of the finale.

Better than 5. Prometheus was actually kind of a good villain. I just hated how he was this supervillain with like 2 years of training. Arrow's supporting cast was pretty good, specially Wild Dog; Detective Lance was useless just like Thea.

Black Syren was good actually, as was the new Black Canary.

It had Felicity just doing her thing not influencing the plot in any significant so that was good.

Diggle is the only character that the writers don't seem what to do with.

Nice season finale cliffhanger too.

No but in Legends An alternate version of Felicity gets killed so if you want you can just watch that scene over and over again.

>Better than 5.
I meant better than 3 and 4.

All the supporting cast was fucking terrible. So while they had some interesting points the cast just dropped the ball. So it was shit, but a step up from last season shit

Speaking of Legends. It's the only CW show i didn't finished watching. Dropped it after the zombies in the civil war episode. Did it got better?

>All the supporting cast was fucking terrible

What about Prometheus

He was good, better than Deathstroke and maybe on part with Damien Darhk

It reminds me of those low-budget syndicated fantasy and sci-fi shows from the 90s but in a good way.

it's cheesy as hell but at least in season 2 they embrace that they are cheese. I enjoyed it. Heatwave is great. but not for everyone

Damien Darhk is the fucking best. I real shame he was in the worst Arrow season.

that's the villain, I mean sidekicks.

Did your season have Jon Snow? No? Then season 5 wins

that episode was HOT

>Waverider was the toy on the desk all along
That was the best reveal in Arrowverse

Human Target was probably the most fun episode of this show

Season 5 managed to make me drop the show.

Overall may be its wasn't as bad as 3 or 4, but it had the worst single moments in the entire series. The hypocresy, villains standing there doing literally NOTHING waiting for being shot, the gun episode...it was juts too much.

whoa where did her tits come from

Same way Sara's tits came from in her old Canary custom

It wasn't great. The team was stupid a lot, too much keikaku bullshit, still too much angst. You're only thrown off by the reduction of Felicity.

>killed by Sara
Justice was served

Vigilante did nothing

LoT is still the best of the shows.

He got pushed to Season 6.

I never liked Prometheus main theme but holy shit, did it work well with his last scene, specially when the ticking starting at the best part of his speech.

>which is good ....Oliver thats good

youtube.com/watch?v=-EKGUJYvg-k

They have teased then getting back together what are you on about

It was good but not as good as 2.

Chase and Rene carried season 5 out of the hole season 4 dug itself into