So now that Wonder Woman was good , is there renewed hope for this now?

So now that Wonder Woman was good , is there renewed hope for this now?

>Snyder

No, user.

No there is not.

But now half the movie may be good because of emergency family stuff he left for!

It's guaranteed to be shit.

This. I'd bet on it.

I'm curious as to why you would think that? Explain?

You think he only got half of the fucking movie done? They're in post-production, you jackass. Snyder's going to be all over the movie even if it's still Whedon physically on set.

WW being good pretty much proves JL will be shit. Patty needs to be in charge of these movies.

Heck Wonder Woman success may even make this ones failure even worse.

>It was almost complete when Whedon got it
>By Zack Snyder

There is no hope

I never lost it, fuck Sup Forums I'm excited

My question is why Superman isn't in this? Especailly if we're dealing with Parademons and/or Darkseid.

He is

I think they're keeping him out of the advertising because they don't want to spoil his resurrection

At least DC has learned it's lesson not to spoil everything in advertising.

I'm sure they'll fuck up and have the final trailer spoiler Superman

Oh that's fucking stupid. They really should not bother, since even normies know full well that big name superheroes, and Superman no less, ain't staying dead for long.

It would legit be more surprising if Clark actually stayed dead, and the seventh member was like Hal or J'onn just kind of showing up near the end and being like "Hello, fellow superheroes. Might I join you in repelling these rapscallions?".

A healthy woman will look like a beauty queen when she's lined up together with physically-deformed women.

DC made a solid movie, which should have been the DEFAULT from the start. They didn't surpass shit, they just did something correctly.

>good, don't spoil shit
>stupid not to spoil shit
can't win.

>giving a shit about spoilers in the first place
You were never even qualified to play.

I honestly don't. I'm cool with waiting, I'm cool if they wanna show him now.

Seconded. I'm so excited that the JL is finally going to be on the big screen.

No, it's still Snydershit.

They already were twice (Lego Movie and Lego Batman)

There will still be laughable action scenes stuffed with slow-mo and people flying 100 feet into the air.... only in Wonder Woman it was coupled with fun and likeable characters. So no probably not.

I mean, MoS and BvS were great, so this probably won't be anything less.
Hopefully Whedon doesn't do too much damage.

Different and younger target audience.

More entertaining and true to the characters than this shit

I disagree.
The characters aren't played for laughs nearly as much in the comics.

I mean besides being joke side characters

Agreed, but remember we're not allowed to like it here

I'm excited to see Geoff Johns' Justice League hit the big screen. I bought a copy of Absolute Justice League™: Origin™ to prepare for it!!

>that's an actual thing
Wait what the fuck

>JL Origin gets an Absolute while there is STILL no O'Neil Question Omnibus
this is your fault, Snyderfags

I don't see why Sup Forums of all places hates JL Origin.
It's practically a shounen manga.

>this is your fault, Snyderfags
Please explain your train of thought that led you to this conclusion.

>still no Johns Action omnibus
>still no Morrison Action omnibus

DC just hates money senpai

because contrary to popular opinion, Sup Forums actually has reasonably good taste in comics most of the time

I don't mind it. The characterization us good and there's some cool moments hutitsjust a kind of overall generic origin and it makes Darkseid kind of boring as well.

How exactly is it a shounen manga?

>Snyder Justice League is using the concept and team from JL Origin
>therefore DC printed Absolute JL Origin to build hype for the movie
QED

Yes, but how is it Snyderfags' fault?

Henry is so precious.

because I don't like live action threads and I never would have found out about this if this thread didn't exist

It's a terribly story ghost written by Lee with everyone acting out of character

really made me think

>not regularly participating in shelf or solicit threads

dumb casual

I'm a huge character fag. If they manage to fuck the god awful blah-blah to action ratio that BvS had, I'm fine. Having the JL on screen is more or less enough for me.

Johns was pretty much writing it as a movie pitch, the way Bendis wrote his early Guardians run before he had a nervous breakdown and decided to smash everything up. He really wanted to see his own mark on the movie get adapted. You can see this in how it has Batman and Green Lantern as the focus, brings in Darkseid as the "big angry enemy guy" and gets him wrong like a blockbuster movie could, and other bits.

It's like the definition of a generic, shovelware comic. It's worse as a comic than the original JLA story from the 60's. If it wasn't replacing the classic team with a newer, more "cinematic" one for brand synergy it would probably be looked upon less harshly though.

>shelf threads
only when I buy something new, which is infrequent these days, and I would be stunned if anyone who participates in shelf threads bought Absolute JL Origin
>solicit threads
I just don't find them interesting

WW only gave hope for solos.

Whedon's only contribution will be the final scene
>"Together, we are now the-"
>*cut to black*
>*JUSTICE LEAGUE logo appears*

But Snyder's 2 entries so far have been great. What makes you think this one will be anything less?

i think they are hiding it because they don't want to reveal how he gets resurrected
i.e. Omega Superman

I'm sure whatever it is, it'll be stupid. This is a Zack Snyder movie, after all.

see

Then don't watch it when it come out

just because you have bad taste doesn't mean everyone else does

I don't plan to

Words can't fully express how excited and hype I am for Aquaman

But I don't have bad taste, so there's something wrong with your opinions.

I don't get why this is the kind of shit that is so important to people.
Aquaman has had a fucking hook hand before for christ sake.
His costume is not a reason to champion one movie over another.

well I'm sorry to be the only one to tell you this, but thinking Zack Snyder's movies are good means you have bad taste

This is just a toy but I think I prefer Momoa as Barbarian-style Aquaman

I disagree. I think you should review you opinions.

Only reason Wonder Woman turned out okay was because it was directed by someone other than Snyder.

But MoS and BvS were better than WW. (WW was pretty good though).

Well, yeah. It's Ronan Dex as Aquaman. It's weird to have him move away from the barbarian king look.

nah, I'm comfortable enough with my own intelligence and agreeing with the common opinion on this matter that I don't see the need.

Sorry that posting a photo of the costume made you think that was the thing i'm mostly excited about.

I'm excited for the director (with a strong track record) who has cited Lovecraft as an influence, the new underwater filming techniques that are developed, the strong actors pledged like DaFoe, and the fun that everyone seems to be having on set. I really like Momoa, Heard looks great as Mera, and it looks like the guy they have for Manta is going to be nice and over-the-top, and god do i love Manta.

>and agreeing with the common opinion
That's unrelated to intelligence honestly.
I'd put that closer to lack of critical ability myself.

>But MoS and BvS were better than WW

I respect your opinion, even though you are in the extreme minority on that one.

yes, which is why I listed it as a separate point

>even though you are in the extreme minority on that one.
I would wonder about that. Usually negative voices speak louder, especially online.

But the fact that you listed it at all implies that public consensus influences your opinions.

>I think I prefer Momoa as Barbarian-style Aquaman

Same here, Aquadrogo is visually cool.

His pants should be green though, if only because there's already enough drab grays and browns in Snyderverse.

>Aquaman post Snyder
>Looks 50% more like Aquaman
Wow they are really determined to show that he was the problem.

can you answer this

>people who still defend zack the hack

How.

That's not the sort of thing that affects a direct comparison. When people say "WW was fine, BvS was unwatchable" they are not being negative or positive, they're directly comparing two things.

all I said was that I don't mind agreeing with public opinion in this case because I am secure enough in my own intelligence to know that my opinions are my own, even if they align with the general consensus.

>unwatchable
That's what I mean though. Negative hyperbole.
You see more uncontested accusations of media being "unwatchable" "dogshit" etc, than you see uncontested praise calling a comic or movie or artist or whatever "perfect" "10/10" etc.

Negative hyperbole is going to go uncontested more.
Spend time anywhere on Sup Forums to see it.

No, you listed it as if your intelligence PLUS the common opinion were two ingredients in a formula of correctness.
>I'm comfortable enough with my own intelligence and AND agreeing with the common opinion on this matte

I'm ok with agreeing with the common opinion because my brain isn't rotted by Sup Forums contrarianism, that's all I'm saying.

*squints at you*

How average do you have to be to think WW was better than MoS and BvS?

MoS >> BvS >>>>>>> WW >>> ass > SS

BvS>MoS>WW>>SS

daughter's corpse etc

is this some hot new Sup Forums meme, I feel like I've been seeing this a lot

I'm the same guy you were talking to yesterday.

>we are doomed to have the same conversations over and over again until the end of time
I really hate this place sometimes

same
There's like 100 people on this board max.

Wonder Woman was decent. Not enough to ignore Snyder, nor the fact that Whedon is apparently on the project.

It's the fault of all the people with shit taste that will be thanking The Cereal King for doing nothing really on Wonder Woman except adding his ice cream scene from 'Absolute Justice League™: Origin™' to it - and thankfully there were actual adults around to keep him from shoving a sword in Gadot's hands for this third adaptation of his shitty canon.

the pacing and editing are going to be all over the place.

doesn't she have a sword, though

>O'Neil Question Omnibus

The finally started to release nice digitals of these - I'd expect a nice trade compilation sooner rather than later, if nothing else.

>Agreed, but remember we're not allowed to like it here

No, it's okay to be wrong here.

well hopefully they actually complete the run and not cancel it halfway through like Sandman Mystery Theatre ;_;

>I mean, MoS and BvS were great

Please stop with the bait.

>But Snyder's 2 entries so far have been great.

It's good that we now have objective proof that this is wrong. Other than the valueless, shitty Snyder movies themselves, of course.

Snyder is deadweight. Cutting him off lets the DCEU soar.