Injustice 2

>Siding with Superman
>Ever

Please tell me no one thinks his ending was the right one?

Superman did nothing wrong.

>Brainiac has killed trillions and wiped out entire planet's

>Batman wants to keep him alive

>giving him a chance to possibly escape and do it again

>Superman says he is simply too dangerous to leave alive

Superman is 100% correct in this case. Batman is fucking stupid to think you could imprison someone like Brainiac forever. Hell, Joker alone has escaped many times and killed hundreds of people. The risk is too great with someone like Brainiac.

>Superman says he is simply too dangerous to leave alive
>Superman is 100% correct in this case.
This is what the Phantom Zone is for. Slap a brain inhibitor on him and send him on his merry way.

So you're saying that every time Superman doesn't execute a murderer, that he is in the wrong?

I couldnt decideband let the fame chose for me and it chose Superman so what does that say.

>"Superman being the Punisher, for like twelve hours, would solve most of the world's problems and some of the galaxy's"

How can being mindless stuck in a world where nothing exists be better than death?

Not like it matters. Batman ending is probably the canon one if they make a Injustice 3.

No, it wouldn't.

Even if Sups is right about Braniac that doesn't make up for being an authoritarian super tyrant and emperor of Earth who threatened violence against anyone who opposed him.

>siding with either of them
The true hero of this game is Braniac 5. Long live the Legion.

>Superman: The phantom zone can't hold me forever. I'll be back.
>yfw he finds Zod in there and they team up to break out.

It's not the "right" one, but it leads to the more interesting scenario.

Indeed. Boon is an unapologetic Batfag, so Batman's ending will be canon.

Nah.

They could work with the Superman ending.

Superman could try to invade the parallel universe that got him locked up in the first game.

Superman's ending isn't the good ending. You'd be mad to think it's not the one they make canon in I3, the storyline potential is much higher. Let's not forget NRS' flagship series made the bad ending canon twice before, one occasion having the entire cast brutally kill one another until only the ultimate villain survived, requiring a rewrite of franchise history.

I love Batman but even I was a little wary of how I2 followed the footsteps of its predecessor and had you play as him in multiple chapters while some characters go unused. Making the bad ending canon should prevent that happening until the conclusion on I3.

I mean, I guess let's speculate as we won't be seeing it until at least 2021.

Implying I'll side with someone who'll melt a child's brain for saying murdering two cities worth of people isn't a very heroic thing to do.

Game did an alright job with making some of the regime characters likable. I mean I expect Black Adam to be an ass, but at least GL, Aquaman, and maybe Cyborg, depending on how his chapter is played out, were more palatable, but Wondie and Supes were just further cemented into shit tier.

The good ending will be canon and I3 will be a DC multiverse fighting game so they can get around dead/evil characters again
anti-monitor gets added
Characters have styles like MKX
Batman has Classic, Thomas and Vampire

UH HEY GUYS SO A PATCH JUST WENT OUT THAT HAS JASON AND A BUNCH OF SILHOUETTES

JASON ISNT PLAYABLE

Post screenshots

As much as I love hating Injustice Supes, I can't help but feel like he was in the right at the end of Injustice 2. Minus lobotomizing Batman.

Manta, Raiden, Atom confirmed.

Friendly reminder

It's the silhouettes from the Fighter Pack trailer. You can't scroll onto them.

Only difference is that the one silhouette that looked too generic to identify appears to be a tiny person, likely meant to imply Atom. Which leads me to believe they're totally bogus.

>people on Sup Forums actually believe this

Didn't he just plan on leaving him alive long enough to fix everything and THEN kill him?

>that new dumb helmet

Just Freeze my life up.

IS THAT THE ATOM?!

yep

It's gotta be. Also
>Press X to purchase Red Hood

Concept art just released of zoom, peeg, and that one Robin who got beat by a crowbar

>Raiden silhouette on the select screen
They've been trolls before but this actually makes me angry

>Raiden is the second MK guest character

Not a bad choice. Was getting serious Raiden vibes from Dr. Fate and his glowing white eyes.

Peeg concept art

Shoulda went with this outfit over the one we got.

Why is that so much better than what we got?

And red hood, with edgy... Shoulder spikes

can't do it though, just says the content isn't available
but I'm sure he's close to being released

It might, but more and even worse problems would rise back up.

you mean
>press X to Jason

Think they were trying to copy Arkham Knight with this one. Or a mix of that and red hood.

Assuming the select screen silhouettes are legit, who do you think they are? One is obviously Raiden (fuck you Boon), and the other is most likely The Atom. Far bottom left is probably a chick with long hair

According to NRS guy at Reddit. Jason won't be released this week but will be shown at wednesday's stream.

Those are actually wings

is that permanent?

Could be Starfire.

>we're not in the timeline where they stuck w/ this

fuck.

No see shes next to Atom, the other one. Hair looks a bit wild. Circe? Enchantress? Oh god please let it be Livewire

what part of the shoulder is that? you retarded fuck

>shoulder spikes
>they're on his arms
Is your brain broken?

Because its a fuck you to the game's Bat-wank.

"If we kill enough people good leaders will rise and fill the power vacuum" was the line of thinking Hillary and Obama had. Now look at the world.

Can we have a game where Batman is the evil world conquering dick and Superman has to stop him?

Wonder who they got to voice Star Fire for the new DLC. Hynden Walch from the animated series? Or maybe whoever is voicing her for the DC animated movies?

Those arm-blades are straight out of the New 52, albeit slightly less ridiculous-looking.

If the devs want to improve his design they should just give him more armor. Hell, Snart in his default gear still has more bulk than him.

>Can we have a game where Batman is the evil world conquering dick and Superman has to stop him?

We can't because the story would be over in 5 minutes. Superman said it himself how easy he could have killed him.

No guilt in the person who put you there

You really don't think there's a way to contrive a scenario where Batman and friends take over the world and Superman and friends are the scrappy rebels?

Really? With all of Batman's prep time and bat-toys and comic book science? You can't possibly see someone writing this scenario?

>can we have a Bat-dictator story?
Wish granted, Dark Days arc/event starts next week

There's even a Nightwing edition

>"Wow its kind of weird how Arkham just blew up and Joker's severed head frozen in terror was delivered to the Gotham police. Good thing Batman is on top of things."

>"I don't know. He's been really moody sense Joker killed Alfred. He's been holed up in the Watchtower doing upgrades and repairs for month."

>Watchtower suddenly transforms into a giant Brother Eye

>Earth now has a second Red Sun and Oracle just crashed the internet and Batman is on all the channels saying that he will protect the world like he has protected Gotham-through fear and intimidation.

>Superman leads a rebellion against Batman's reign of terror, fighting him with words through the underground newspaper The Daily Planet.

>New Daily Planet staff includes Billy Batson, The Question, The Creeper, and the Newsboy Legion.

>DC Finally does Evil dictator Batman after you start to put together a pitch for an Elseworld.

Fuck.

Looks like Enchantress. That way they could give her a Raven premier and complete the Teen Titans, assuming the gorilla is Beast Boy.

How in the hell is The Atom going to work in a fighting game? I dont really want that Iron Man shit the CW has been doing. Like Id love to play as Giganta, but even I know that would be fucked

Fucking lame. No one gives a rats ass about The Enchantress, fuck movie synergy

He's not going to work, unless NR is breaking serious new ground in fighting mechanics.

I'm surprised a group of you haven't started calling his presence proof that the silhouettes are ruses.

You have a point. Fake silhouettes arent new for Boon. But would he go this far?

>Raven

After what NRS did with her in Injustice 1 I don't wanna see how they would make her worse

So there is no way to earn source crystals in game once you hit level 60? Im one skin short

Is there an option to at least have it off? Seems silly to not have him have it the whole time.

nope, hittin 60 and story mode is it
the rest is all reeeel money

When do they release Red Hood?

it was the obvious choice, they even reference him during Joker and Black Adams clash

after the next stream or at E3 in 5(?) days
somewhere in between there is my guess

Has the movie spelt the doom of Regime Wonder Woman? Is it possible that Xena MacBeth will finally fuck off, and we'll have the real Diana back at last?

Reminder that despite the fact that Superman was right in wanting to kill braniac he's still the wrong choice for world leader and if you believe in his rule your a literal fucking idiot

Also for the fags that keep wanting John Constantine in this game FUCK OFF he is not a fighter stop helping DC turn him into a combat mage

>That way they could give her a Raven premier and complete the Teen Titans
*Teen Titans Go!

Numerous characters from the OG Teen Titans would still be missing.

>you can see Jason's gear if you have random tournament gear on and go in and out of tournament mode
>it's all ugly-ass hoods from what I'm seeing
he's got a bat symbol though

>No Larfleeze
>No Livewire
>No Booster Gold
>No Red Tornado
>No Mirror Master
>No Etrigan
>No Plastic Man
Fuck Boon

At least I got to make Agent Orange Hal

>no metallo
>no parasite
>no deadman
>no spectre or phantom stranger
>no Alan Scott

>No [obscure bullshit]
>but the obscure bullshit that DID get in doesn't count for some reason!
Literally impossible for the devs to win. At least no devs will ever have it as bad as the Pokken team did.

>Didnt count
Says who?

It makes sense with Atom being in one of the recent comics at least

>killed Billy Bastion for asking a question

Says
"Fuck Boon" is a hyperbolic response unless I2 has totally failed to deliver anything user wanted.

>Alive
>Alive
>Dead
>Both are Dead
>Alan Scott would make a good premiere skin

Nice touch on the corpses tied around the statue's legs.

>>Alan Scott would make a good premiere skin
Of Swamp Thing

STOP WITH THE JOHN CONSTANTINE BULLSHIT HE IS NOT A FUCKING COMBAT MAGE! FUCK ALL YOU FAKE FANS THAT WANT HIM IN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Of course deadman is dead you retard

I would read this. Wonder how they'll pull off the red sun part though. Firestorm maybe?

no deadman is dead dead for dead people, Dick is the new Deadman

I meant for DLC. Standard roster is fine
It really is annoying

We literally only know two of the DLC characters. Calm your jets.

>batman with green lighting and not yellow lighting

well. this really sparks my power ring.

I want blue devil honestly.

Yeah, fucking Raiden. Oh boy

Thing is, the story is not objective in the slightest. Every atrocity committed by the Regime is highlighted and made into a plot point, while things like ending all wars or actually imprisoning and containing the majority of criminals, which are actually great and really impressive achievements, are barely mentioned. You simply cannot make an informed decision, because only information you are given is the blatant bat propaganda. Supes is bad and everything he does is bad, end of the story.

I know, I can't wait.

>ending all wars or actually imprisoning and containing the majority of criminals

Thats cool and all but Superman also was willing to destroy Gotham and metropolis because people didn't like them. It doesn't matter what good things superman does for the world if it means having your fucking city blown up just because someone said something supes didn't like

Batman said they shouldn't kill him until they have the cities first. He never yes he was against it. Throughout the whole game Batman is blurring the lines and trying to get things back to normal but Clark and his retard REgime ways just gives him no choice.

Death means nothing when it comes to character inclusion. Best example would be Joker.

You know who I meant

>worse
Literally everything in this game is an improvement on its predecessor. Have some faith.

Post pics