All the normies can't stop talking about this movie. This about to be the highest grossing marvel movie

All the normies can't stop talking about this movie. This about to be the highest grossing marvel movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMg1UDSqxUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga this just Iron Man VI

I'm legitimately getting tired of Spider-Man movies

I'm surprised other people haven't burned out yet

I see no normies talking about it and when I went to see WW no one even reacted to the trailer (and they loved the Thor one so it's not a DC bias).

I hope this movie surprises me cuz im expecting a load of shitty iron man fanservice and SM acting like a lil bitch the entire movie.

Spiderman is much more popular character than WW and that movie made alot of money.
Normies don't care if it's iron man 4. Normies love RDJ and spiderman not than anything

It's going to be an okay movie but will break box office records

Absolutely no one is talking about it, and if they are, they're making fun of it

You're misunderstanding me. People will watch the movie and it will make a lot of money, I don't deny that. I'm just saying no one is talking about it nor are they hype for it.

>shitty iron man fanservice
>spider like a lil bitch

You are still not denying it will happen user

The new Jimmy Kimmel interview almost has 1 million views. Everywhere I go I see kids watching the trailers on their phones

Armin's tears fill me with joy.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMg1UDSqxUo

The new Jimmy Kimmel interview almost has 1 million views. Everywhere I go I see kids watching the trailers on their phones
I don't care if the movie sucks. I'm just predicting it will the most money out of all the marvel movies

Why are you talking like a nigger

APES comes out the week after but how much can they damage Spidey? I remember the second movie was beaten by fucking Lucy.

What do you mean?

even the blacks know this is just Iron Man 4

Cry me a river. Peter's still the protagonist.

venture outside of Sup Forums

Nothing we've seen of Tom Holland's Spidey involves him acting like a bitch.

Are you just upset that the high school aged Peter Parker actually looks, acts, and sounds like a teenager for once?

I talk to more people than you, i know this. I work in a theatre and the mummy has more bookings than Spiderman, sad!

>Nothing we've seen of Tom Holland's Spidey involves him acting like a bitch.

So you didn't watch the trailer? He's fucking pathetic. Can't even superhero right. Iron Man will probably have to save him.

No, its because i hated civil war spiderman and i dont want to see him being tony starks cock-holder right from the beginning.

>Nothing we've seen of Tom Holland's Spidey involves him acting like a bitch.
So you just haven't been watching any of the trailers or what?

True, for fucks sake tony even nailed aunt may.

>The new Jimmy Kimmel interview almost has 1 million views. Everywhere I go I see kids watching the trailers on their phones
>The new Jimmy Kimmel interview almost has 1 million views. Everywhere I go I see kids watching the trailers on their phones
Hiro, you promised that recaptcha would keep bots away. You promised!

2 billion confirmed for based marvel

Won't even be the highest grossing Spider-Man when adjusted for inflation

Lol no

He probably means "this about to be" in the op. The real question is, when is going to kill himself?

>Iron Man
>Iron Man 2
>Iron Man 3
>Iron Man 4: Marvel's The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
>Iron Man 5: Marvel's The Avengers 3: Age of Ultron 2: Captain America 3: Civil War
>Iron Man 6: Marvel's The Avengers 4: Civil War 2: Spider-Man 6: Homecoming 2: The Breakfast Club

Hey buddy, you missed Iron Man 2.5: Marvel's The Avengers

Yet ASM2 did really shitty, thus prompting this MCU pandering.

Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2
Thor: The Banished Prince
Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man 3: Marvel's The Avengers
Iron Man 4
Thor 2: The Dark World
Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume One
Iron Man 5: Marvel's The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man
Iron Man 6: Marvel's The Avengers 3: Age of Ultron 2: Captain America 3: Civil War
Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume Two
Iron Man 7: Marvel's The Avengers 4: Age of Ultron 3: Captain America 4: Civil War 2: Spider-Man: Homecoming
The Incredible Hulk 2: Thor 3: Ragnarok
Black Panther
Iron Man 8: Marvel's The Avengers 5: Infinity War
Ant-Man 2: Ant-Man and the Wasp
Captain Marvel
Iron Man 9: Marvel's The Avengers 6: Infinity War 2 (Title Subject to Change)
Iron Man 10: Marvel's The Avengers 7: Age of Ultron 4: Captain America 5: Civil War 3: Spider-Man 2: Homecoming 2 (Title Subject to Change)
Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume Three (Title Subject to Change)

How's that?

Spider-Man is like Superman and Batman now, he's on that level. People will always be excited.

I would put the X-Men as a whole up there too. Maybe just below those three.