Never send a man to do a woman's job

Never send a man to do a woman's job.

YAAAS QUEEN SLAY!!!

YAAASSS

princess*

Exactly. I would never have a man make me a sandwich.

>1 billion at the box office, twice
>More than Wonder Woman can ever dream of getting
>DC didn't just use this to kick start the DC cinematic universe

I love how this movie is triggering all the snowflakes. And it's actually a good movie, so they can't even blame "SJWs" for it's success.

I fail to see your point.
The Wonderwoman movie is full of brave men, some more boys with rifles, holding the line against a demigodess.

Come on, user

I haven't said anything about proper cooking, have I?
If I want a good meal I'd have Ramsay yell at the Bouillabaisse any day.

Now post how the Doomsday fight ended

I'm pretty sure the context of Batman's quote meant "men" as in "humanity."

(((woman)))
at least shes skinny enough to fit up the chimney lol

They were going to at one point.

Batman's about to get vaporized by an alien monster and Steve isn't an immortal, bulletproof warrior trained from birth to fight.
Bats also took on two alien demigods by himself. That's pretty damn brave.

>Implying a sammich cant be proper cooking
That's a really pleb thing to say, user.

Ssshhhh you'll trigger the Caroltards.

Only sandwich you'll get is of the knuckle variety and to the face.

Yaaaaaaaaassssss

Bouillabaisse is a sandwich though

Brave? Fucker harassed Superman.

I wish capeshit would get it's own board. It really is the scourge of both Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Cartoonfags are worse with their fetish and waifu threads.

Isn't the point of that quote that Superman wasn't brave because his nature as a Kryptonian made made him impervious to harm, thus he never felt fear, thus he was never brave for overcoming that fear, but Batman was in fact wrong and Superman went into a situation where he knew he'd die and he did it because he loved Earth and loved Lois, thus proving he really was brave after all and that act of selflessness showed Bruce how wrong he was from the start, effectively redeeming him and inspiring him to Hashtag Unite The League?

I am seeing a downward trend in response quality from debatable over blindly antagonistic to just demonstrably wrong.
No, Patrick. Fish soup is not a sandwich.

it's just a crust-less sandwich

They were going to start with Batman Begins and Superman Returns

This. As toxic as movie and tv show threads are, I'll take them any day of the week over any cartoon thread. At least there's no faggoty roleplay or retards going on about their "mommy-fu" or whatever overly effeminate thing they're doing for the day.

Yes. A liquid, crustless, breadless sandwich with pieces of fish in it. Served on a soup plate.

>Nolanverse DCU
>every metahuman character results in a Man of Steel-like worldwide crisis with tons of collateral damage
>the discovery of magic makes things even worse

glad we agree

In all honesty. None of those guys are super durable, super strong or nearly as powerful... until you get Superman.

>Comparing a sequel to a proven property to an origin movie.

With a man dying.

>Bats also took on two alien demigods by himself. That's pretty damn brave.

Diana took on an actual god and an alien demigod.

Fish soup is fish soup. A sammich is a sammich. Both can be proper cooking.

Love the cherry picked images. Why don't you use the image where he sacrifices himself to destroy the gas.

And saving the entire species for the third time.

yes, but dont expect Sup Forums to be able to think that hard

I don't like SJWism. I liked this movie. Even the SJW sayings have a specific function: to show Diana not only the Germans are corrupt, but the whole humanity