So, some faggot apparently made a terrible video series of a fanfic I made nine years ago...

So, some faggot apparently made a terrible video series of a fanfic I made nine years ago. I'm not quite sure how to feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/3807514/1/Teletubbies-Ultimate-Censorers
youtube.com/results?search_query=Pooh's adventure
youtube.com/watch?v=MmBlOGkApTI
youtube.com/watch?v=DmAGXBb7Fxs
youtube.com/watch?v=QKym6hW-KhA
sonicgt.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_GT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm not quite sure how to feel.
Honored?

So OP, why did you write a Teletubbies fanfic in the first place?

If he's monetizing them, you deserve a cut. But that seems unlikely, given the viewcount.

Is this some kind of weird fetish?

I was young, ironic, and thought making them "edgy" would be hilarious and badass. It's a time period I'd rather forget about.

It very well might be. I'm honestly not sure.

Asking the big question here: did this animated version improve upon the source material (OP's fic) or did the animator take some liberties and it's the story in name only?

Did RebaFanatic5501 to a good job, OP? Or have you not watched the videos yet?

Oh, if only. The video maker thought it'd be hilarious t o self-insert himself as one of my OCs. He didn't really have a personality in the first place, so it's not insulting or anything, but it's still hella pretentious. Otherwise, it's word-for-word, exactly the same.

Here, I dug up the old link to the original fic in question. Please enjoy laughing at my terrible writing. It's a dream I've always longed for.
fanfiction.net/s/3807514/1/Teletubbies-Ultimate-Censorers

Have you contacted the person who made the videos, told them that you wrote the story or what you think of it?

Reminds me of those Pooh's adventure videos.

Sounds like some faggot made an average video series of a terrible fanfic you made nine years ago.

You've inspired a person to make something. That's gotta count for something.

>videos
There are videos!? I knew about that batshit insane wiki, but I had no clue there are fucking videos of that shit!

I've teetered on whether to contact him to let him know I wrote it, but it just feels so surreal trying to ask for credit for something this awful. If I do tell him, I want it to be in an unnecessarily big and hammy fashion.

youtube.com/results?search_query=Pooh's adventure
youtube.com/watch?v=MmBlOGkApTI
youtube.com/watch?v=DmAGXBb7Fxs

Pick your poison.

Do they credit you in the video or in the description? If they don't, you could leave a comment like "Hey, just wanted to let you know i'm (insert your fanfiction.com username) and I was just wondering if you could credit me, or at least, say it's based off a pre-existing story" or some shit like that.

If this dude's such a big Reba fanatic, where the fuck is based Reba?

What the fuck was that? Do people unironically like this cancer?

There's a chapter where the Teletubbies travel into the real world to meet Criss Angel and end up fighting the Grim Reaper. SpongeBob ends up swallowing a chandelier to throw energy bolts around a battlefield. Then the vacuum cleaner turns into an EVA mech and fights an army of Grim Reaper clones.

It's pretty weird.

Well while you're here you may as well give us the production notes on some of the scenes and ideas, OP.
It's rare to get the inside on something so direct.

They're basically a small tight knit autistic community that crudely splices cartoons together to create mash-ups and are oddly obsessed with crossing-over kids shows with more adult oriented shows (for example Southpark) and then censoring them. Most videos are pretty low rated, yet a glance at the comments shows that there are people who indeed enjoy this. They're hardly unique in this kind of content, the ''dark part'' of youtube is practically filled with these kind of videos as are the numerous ''specialty'' wikis similar to the Pooh's Adventures one. It's like stumbling onto a new ecosystem completely sealed off and unknown to everyone and yet weirdly indirectly reliant on mainstream media.

So kinda like those bizarre live action Frozen Pregnant Elsa/Spider-Man Poop Party videos on YouTube? Their own bizarro community right under our noses...

kinda like youtube poop in the early years

Someone made a walfas video of a comic I made once.
I never thought someone would like it enough to take the time to make something like that.
The internet is funny like that.

Pretty much. Though, a lot of those are made purely to milk Youtube ads. The Pooh ones are 100% made for the art. Outsider art can get weird. Especially outsider animation. I remember seeing a Top Cat one, where the cats are whipped ancient Egypt style into building skyscrapers in modern day New York and one of the female cats goes into labour, the baby barely comes out and one of the slavers whips it into working while still attached via the placenta. Boggles the mind!

I think I was autistic enough to include production notes within the fic itself, actually. Some excerpts:

>Several
minutes after Po was riding around, a bright flash (like one that
appears when something is hit extremely far during an anime show)
appeared on the horizon.

>As King Boozbah watched the dog pile closely, he realized that these "cute, defenseless Teletubbies" were a force to be reckoned with! However, just when things seemed like things couldn't get any wilder, on the east wall came a bright, yellow wave of light through the wall. Soon after came out another wave of light, then another, and another until it would blind you if you looked directly at it, and in several seconds, the purple, glittery stone wall was blasted into medium-to-large, jagged stones. A white light came from the shadowy gap, and out came the Golden Tubbie…in the form of a regular Telebubbie!!! He resembled Lala in color, and Tinky in figure, a radiant light surrounded his body, and the regular Telebubbie antennae was replaced by a rickety ember. "Hello, bubs," greeted the Golden Tubbie. (The Golden Tubbie's voice resembles that of Avatar Roku's from Avatar: the Last Airbender.

> a bright flash (like one that appears when something is hit extremely far during an anime show) appeared on the horizon.
>out came the Golden Tubbie…in the form of a regular Telebubbie!!!
>The Golden Tubbie's voice resembles that of Avatar Roku's from Avatar: the Last Airbender.
I should have never given up writing fanfiction

Oh man, you think that's bad? This reaches My Immortal levels of silly.

>"Okay, if they are gonna fight us with kindness, we will fight them with cursing!" said Darlene.They then started shouting curses, which I shall not list. If you wanted to know what they were, blame it on my good nature. This slightly weakened the group, but the teens were clearly outmatched, giving the kids show characters the advantage. "NO! I feel…kind."
>It looked like total loss for the teens, until their role-model, Roseanne herself, showed up! Immediately, she saw her two children crouching, unable to amount the sudden kindness. "Children! What happened?"
>"Those mean old, nice people made us be nice!"
>"Mean old nice people?!? Boy, you two are bad!"
>"Bad things hurt them!"
>The children show character posse prepared for battle. Roseanne then shouted even worse curses! Baby Bop then threw a barrage of sensibility grenades at Roseanne, barely affecting her! "Ha! Those silly pop rocks won't break my awesome badness!" she taunted.

>goanimate

>"Okay, if they are gonna fight us with kindness, we will fight them with cursing!" said Darlene.They then started shouting curses, which I shall not list. If you wanted to know what they were, blame it on my good nature.
>"Those mean old, nice people made us be nice!"
>The children show character posse prepared for battle. Roseanne then shouted even worse curses! Baby Bop then threw a barrage of sensibility grenades at Roseanne, barely affecting her! "Ha! Those silly pop rocks won't break my awesome badness!" she taunted.
This seems like something out of Earthbound.

More of this garbage.

>So both of us got back into the time machine, and I transported it back to the Select Show area. There we followed the silhouettes carefully since they were already very far away. They dived into the Telebubbies' cube, so we followed. There, they sneaked into the Tubbie house. Inside, they went quietly to Tinky Winky's bed and placed a gun in the bed!! Obviously, these people did not know that the Teletubbies had become Telebubbies so now they would know the difference. But if they had not become the Telebubbies, imagine what kind of havoc would Tinky Winky cause! Either way, it's a children's program so if there even was a picture of a gun, it would immediately go off the air! So after they left, we picked up the gun, and Donny stashed it in his shell for safe keeping. That was the last show that was taken off the air that year, so we transported to twenty years before in our time machine, the year where Barney's show got cancelled.

bump

>They're hardly unique in this kind of content, the ''dark part'' of youtube is practically filled with these kind of videos as are the numerous ''specialty'' wikis similar to the Pooh's Adventures one.
I can confirm, Pooh's wikia is not the only one.
I remember searching for goat villain songs on Youtube and stumbling across shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=QKym6hW-KhA
And the comments are just as great.

sonicgt.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_GT
I'll just leave this here.

n-nani
is this an entire fucking script
they've even got voice actors listed for at least 60 of the characters
and episode names
this is autism on a near-unparalleled level

Bump for morbid curiosity