Which was better?

Which was better?

I'm a huge MCUfag but I think Wonder Woman may have been the stronger film.

WW felt more like a cape story simply taking place in a past time so I enjoyed it more. Cap was mostly a period piece which I generally don't find enjoyable.

Wonder Woman was a better film than the First Avenger, though I'd hesitate to rank it with Winter Soldier.
It's exactly what DC was hoping for with Green Lantern though, and the idea of three awesome cinematic universes instead of just Marvel and Kaiju excites me.

Cape movie and TV discussion should be exiled to Sup Forums

the comics suck, deal with it

Why can't people just enjoy two things?
Why do you have to argue which one is better?

I enjoyed both, but I think WW was better.

Wonder Woman perhaps might have won as a better film, but Cap has already won over our hearts

Because what's the point of liking something if it isn't the widely agreed upon most popular and liked thing around?

Take cartoons with you. They're far more toxic to the board as a whole than live action will ever be.

Trevor > Rogers

WW sucked. It was worst than the first Thor movie.

Haven't seen it but I don't see how that could actually be possible.

TWS > WW > TFA
Then again TWS is my favourite MCU movie

this is fair

They're pretty much completely equal, sitting at around 6.5/10 imo.

The only difference is which exact areas suddenly drop in quality.

this is how

he's just shitposting

Gonna spoile this just in case you care about not wanting the movie spoiled
[spoile]bad cgi, bad child actor, main WW theme got super annoying after a while, the ending was so close to being amazing but then they ruined it with the final Ared fight. If they didn't add the Ares fight this movie would of been on first avenger level for me

Eh, that's about on the same level as thor.

Worst part of the movie and still better than Thor though

>Hollywood superhero movie ends with dumb CGI-fest fight
What a surprise.

>still better than Thor though
Having cancer is better than the thor flick.

Why do people meme about how bad Thor 1 was

It sucked, but it was watchable, thor 2 on the other hand was a piece of shit

people wanted a clash of the titans style shitfest

the "worst" part of Wonder Woman was two gods duking it out, why does anyone think a Thor with godshit would've been good at all

Because Thor SHOULD be gods duking it out, not a romantic comedy.

Because it was a really bad piece of shit with really bad acting from everyone involved, outside of hiddleton. Can't speak for thor 2 as I haven't seen it. But hemsworth is the absolute worst, and I'm not a fan of rom-coms in general.

the same for me

> because Thor SHOULD be (genre that has never, ever been good in cinema)
are you sure?

I don't hate Cap but I enjoyed WW way more.

Every one of these big-budget action movies is mediocre, so I'd prefer mediocre to stupid garbage like Thor 1.

>WW felt more like a cape story simply taking place in a past time so I enjoyed it more. Cap was mostly a period piece which I generally don't find enjoyable.
This is the dumbest post I've read on Sup Forums in a while.

>no more live-action garbage
Yes, please.