Who is the best love interest for Batman?

Who is the best love interest for Batman?

The Joker.

Justice

Alternately this

For Batman?

Catwoman.

For Bruce?

Vicki Vale

Wonder Woman

Selina

That one ends in miscarriages and tears.

Obvious answer is obvious

No

Shut it DCAU fags

Look in your heart, you know it to be true

Fuck off Timm

Clark is better with either of them than they are with each other

Silver St Cloud

Right answer here boys

Search your hearts, you know it to be true

This.

Wonderbat is Best

Fuck off DCAUfags

Timm had the worst taste in ships.

This guy gets it, next you fuckers will be suggesting Dick x Selina

Batman needs a real woman and Diana is the only one around

Fucking this!

Batman doesn't deserve Diana tbqh

Superman.

Zatanna. She just wanted to do magic with him.

Dinah needs more than a one pump chump

Get the fuck out of here, Timm.

I don't think you understand how Venn diagrams work this would imply that both Batman and Wonder woman have "Shit" in common not that they are shit together. Jesus fucking Christ now I know you guys are fucking Idiots KeK.....Kek....I can't stop laughing you are a fucking idiot user and you opinion is Shit.....Wonderbat is Best

>Justice

Is there a super hero that is named justice?

If Batman doesn't deserve Diana no one does. Plus Diana choose her own man.

Plenty of people are more deserving than Batman

Batman only deserves to have his mouth shat on

GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEE

I haven't seen Wonder Woman yet, but given the WWI setting I would assume that Steve Trevor is dead.

So I predict DCEU WonderBat scenario.

You're insane. She deserves much more than a mentally ill, abusive asshole.

>mfw I read it in Gordon's voice everytime now

What is this from?

Bruce swearing like a sailor and being all defensive about the batmobile? Cucking Oliver queen with canary?

Since when has bats EVER been embarrassed about what he calls his shit? You can't run around chucking dozens of sharpened boomerangs with your goddamn logo on them that you call BATARANGS every night without relishing the absurdity.

I liked in the Arkham games when using explosive gel Bruce would spray it into his trademark bat shape every time before detonating it. There''s gotta be a degree of narcissism to his shit, he leaves his damn lead bulletproof mask exposed at the mouth just so he can taunt people for crying out loud

Great for Justice League Batman, horrible for Gotham Batman.

Frank Miller's All Star Batman and Robin

his mom

SLI-I-I-I-T

Kathy Kane.

I could accept this.

>oops I made Hal seem like he's not brain-damaged
>better reinforce his idiocy

Nobody?
Batman is at his best as a gritty detective and martial artist, not a lovestruck James Bond type.

honestly this

>Batman is a 3 dimensional character that isn't arbitrarily happy all the time that mean he is an asshole
Go read some damn comics you fucking idiots you know nothing of what you speak. Even Dina gets agree sometimes like normal human being that doesn't mean they are going to be dicks to each other all the time fucking virgin faggots.

Justice

but also Catwoman

one of the finest works of satire ever printed

His wife, of course

Bruce Wayne

Selina is literally the canon love interest.

Batman has shit ship. His best are when they are cute flirting/sex but no relationship like him with Wondy and Supes. Honestly if Lois was okay with Clark fucking Bruce every once an awhile, it would be perfect.

Black Cat

Clark > Gotham > Wondy > Zatanna > Dick > dying alone > Selina > Talia > literally any other batgirl or robin > Joker > Worse than shit and dying alone > Babs.

No.
Double no.

Not knowing the comic that spawned a dozen memes

How new are you?

What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Where the hell do you think this is from? It's from the Goddamn All-Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder.

When exactly did this meme start?

I remember when the comic first came out and it was about as satirical as a brick to the head.

Fuck off, DCAUfags.

Julie of course.

Honestly, it only makes sense that Wondy, the one who's whole schtick is the power of love and compassion would pair up with the one person most incapable of those emotions.

He meant his dick

the real meme is that Frank Miller became a hack after 9/11. ASBAR is so blindingly obvious as satire it's honestly baffling people are still taking it at face value.

I feel like Wonder Woman humbles Batman.

Is that Selina or Cass?

I think it's a random

Cass

Selina

Accept no substitute.

Catwoman absolutely. But they shouldn't actually get together, or at least not until endgame for the continuity. It's a relationship that they both need, but are too dysfunctional to have.

None. The ideal Batman should have a Zen attitude, forsaking all romantic/sexual desires in pursuit of enlightenment. This is already in line with his background and training. Almost all writers are hacks when it comes to properly depicting Batman. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

>Samefagging.
Tumblr pls

>lol.png
Tumblr pls.

I kid, I'm been exposed.

Catwoman should be his endgame,but I hope they don't turn it into LoisxClark. Batman doesn't need to turn into a shitty melodrama. Turn him back into a pulp Detective.

>the one who's whole schtick is the power of love and compassion
Dafuq you get this shit from?
She's the ultimate warrior from a tribe of warriors under the goddess of war.

Catwoman shouldn't be anything more than fucking and then leaving. The reason why Batcat is shit like most of Batman's ships is not because of the characters. It's because writers try to make it more than what it should be. There's rumors and spoilers about them doing "something" with them and I just know that if true, it's just going to being boring and cringey. Batcat isn't forced but it can easily be when you try to make them more than just friends with benefits.