Will there be any DEEPEST LORE?

Will there be any DEEPEST LORE?

They can barely handle the shallow plots they produce already. These are some of the least ambitious writers and animators I have ever seen for a CN show. Any kind of lore is far beyond their capabilities.

POOPIE DINGDONG PEE PEE FART FART XD LE NO ME GUSTA XDXDXD

I hope there's lore like SU

SU is pretty shitty desu

I fucking hope not

What if they actually had kept the charm, character, humor and action from the original? What if they added slow series spanning character development, season long arcs building up and fleshing out certain villains, and developed an in universe lore? And as a bonus, we can even assume it has beautiful animation.

IMHO, something like that could be far greater than even the original series. Suddenly, the modernization, and even things like the girls being slightly older (from what I can tell they are supposed to be closer to 7-10 than still in kindergarten) become welcome refreshing twists on the formula.

They probably completely forgot about this but they hinted at a big villain who was monitoring all of townsville in the internet episode.

No what would ruin the show?

wew lad

Yeah the Gamer Gator

You're talking about a team that resorts to straight-up getting backgrounds off google search because they couldn't be asked to make one themselves. Don't hold your breath.

>What if the show didn't suck ass?

Then it wouldn't suck ass.

???

What did he mean by this?

In your fucking dreams

They followed it up, but fucked it up by giving him a shitty motive.

A creepy dude named Silico who manipulated the Amoeba Boys into doing his bidding. Again, it had promise, but then they gave him a shitty motive for going after the girls.

Theres a secret behind the scenes plot of a disgusting older man using an avatar of himself to fuck a small child.

Yes. Blossom's "lore" will be deep after Jake is done with her.

Roflcopter

I wan to belive

He will have a fedora with a blade in it like Oddjob

He will make references only to tetris and pacman

He will play a shitty mario/zelda parody against the girls to prove that girls can't play games and the winner will be decided by the highest "score"

normie meets Sup Forums

Blossom is so hot.