tfw you don't have a gf

> tfw you don't have a gf

Because of course, the reverse is something that totally happens.

Why do people need to make up things to be annoyed about? Is there not enough real things for them to be mad about without getting passive aggressive over things that literally don't happen?

SJWs and other batshit political ideologies dont have real tangible things to oppose so they have to either imagine things to get angry about and strive against or twist reality through a severely distorted lense.
WW wasnt even that good. Not bad, just not amazing.
Then again anything would look like citizen kane next to BvS

>Comic movies and Wonder Woman is suddenly for women only

Doesn't really work that way.

>she asks that
>all the guys think she's a whore

Not defending Leth because I don't like her, but I quite regularly get people assuming that my husband dragged me out to nerdy events even though I'm more into it than he is. It happened last Friday, for instance.

>2k retweets

>I can't wait to bother strangers watching a movie
Why do this?

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure she doesn't have one either.

>not thinking they would squat on this if it was a success.

Yea what I was dreading.

In a confrontational manner, or jokingly?
Maybe you should start looking like shit and dress like a slob to fit in better.

Have we failed as a culture?

I would ask them if they bought Hellcat

Just because you're female(male) doesn't make you a woman.

post feminine penis

Yes

Oh! That's a deep cut Kate

I wouldn't want a condescending bitch like that as my girlfriend anyway.

Nobody would believe that she could make dosh off her wiles.
You severely underestimate the requirements for successful prostitution businesses.

Guys, she's not going to actually do anything. She's just being a snarky bitch.

Come on, this is basic training stuff. Dumb bitchy women say shit they don't understand and don't think logically about so they can come off a certain way to certain people, cause women are more socially oriented than logic oriented.

So don't be an overly logical autistic guy about it and just know when to ignore some dumb cunt.

It's funny because most of the guys won't have girlfriends.

jesus christ what a fucking bitch

>MEN ARENT ALLOWED TO LIKE WW

>I can't wait for Kate Leth to come up to me in the theater for Wonder Woman so I can ask if she's just there to be a cunt.

>implying I'm not going to make my mom drive me there

Gonna need dat Vapour Rubs

More just as a casual assumption. It doesn't grievously offend me, but it does get a little wearing when people assume I'm not part of the subculture just because I'm a chick. And I do dress kind of slobbishly, to be honest.

Anons getting butthurt about this are the kind of weird guys who go up to girls and quiz them about being a true fan.

>How to trigger Sup Forums in one easy tweet

>this thread
It's a joke. It's incredibly obvious that it's a joke. Even if you don't find it funny, it's clearly a joke.

But Sup Forums is so eager to be offended at something, anything, that you have forgotten what humor is. Fuck this board, you people are a lost cause.

Obviously, she isn't actually going to do it. Leth just enjoys soaking up the (You)s by being passive aggressive on twitter. It's pretty much all she has now since no-one wants to buy anything she creates.

or you know we could just be sick of the gender confrontational bullshit.

its a great movie that respects both men and women, why can't we just enjoy it without someone going
>FEMINIST PROPAGANDA
or
>HAHAHA TAKE THAT YOU MALE SHIT LORDS

>I can't wait to put people into a position where if it were me in the same position I would tweet about how I was personally attacked and how unfair the world is despite being current year

you really dont know who this bitch is do you?

No it would have been a bit years ago. Now these people are odd enough to do this and think they are right to act that way.

babby's first kate leth experience: the post

Well, there's no helping it, then.
Gotta put on that Mysterio shirt and ugly Trilby.
If they still think you're posing, I don't know... Maybe blather at them about ancient X-Men runs or some shit.

That's what I love about SJWs. They think the solution to trannies, gays, minorities and women being treated poorly is to treat straight people, white people and men like shit.

What will happen:
>Nah, maybe you can be my GF toni-OGH GOD WHAT IS WRIONG WITH YOUR TEETH!?

> Kate Leth
> jokes
user, this is her life. This is her. Kate Leth is this.

at least 80% would answer yes

>well I could be if you want to fuck at my place afterwards

You buy her Hellcat don't you user? Buy it and like it.

alternative:

>no im actually dragging my girl to see this, she wanted to go see Baywatch

Because we live in an age where everything has to be political.

Wow, what a cunt.

What is wrong with them? I doubt (outside of cape haters) nobody minded the WW movie. They've nothing to be smug about.