ITT: The cartoon that made you realize there is a God and he is disappointed

ITT: The cartoon that made you realize there is a God and he is disappointed

>stop why is this okay

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/this-creepy-powerpuff-girls-theory-isnt-true-thank-god-1795730698
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He did nothing wrong according to the (((Media)))

io9.gizmodo.com/this-creepy-powerpuff-girls-theory-isnt-true-thank-god-1795730698

You're late, we've been over it like dogs and everyone arrived at the conclusion he didn't really do anything.

Sup Forums was the one that made the discovery cunt, you are beyond fucking late you mongoloid

t.cartoonnetworkPR

Wrong, we arrived that while he was guilty of being an autistic faggot, what he did wasn't illegal or immoral to anybody but tumblr fags. How ever, because we hate the show, we're gonna pretend like it was.

That's an apt summary. Good job.

Wait, why was he the autistic faggot? He just voiced the character, he didn't create it.

Do you think God stays in heaven because he, too, lives in fear of what he's created?

He's been on the writing team in every episode the character appears in. The character even looks a little like him, it's probably not a coincidence or a prank like CN PR is trying to spin.

He also wrote the episodes.

Sounds stupid

>"Isn't true because we said so"

>God
Jews are the chosen people, they can do whatever they want.

REMINDER

say whatever you like, he was living the dream and Sup Forums is so jealous

>tfw your GF would rather date a lowly mortal than THE SHOGUN OF SORROWS, THE MASTER OF MASTERS, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL AKU

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Alternate theory. Just a thought. Haley is his g/f and this is their self inserted relationship in the show.

he also wrote the infamous twerking episode.

Which episode was that again?

The one with the panda, if I'm not wrong.

How many circle jerk threads must you have before this gets stale.

Just checked.
Once again, Haley Mancini and Jake Goldman.

I'm starting to wonder if she is indeed his g/f and might being influencing him, or he's influencing her.

Every day until the show gets pulled and the pedophile is in prison.

>before this gets stale
don't worry. By the time the discussion becomes stale, the ppg reboot will going to provide more hideous things for us to discuss.

If you think about it, of course the fucking guy didn't insert himself. Like seriously, just think about it.

Say you're part of a writer's board for a cartoon, and when you write the episodes, you do it together, and all in a big room. Then out of nowhere, one of your cowriters suggests a character that looks like him, that he wants to voice, and is the love interest of Blossom... And because he obviously would have some obsession for Blossom, would probably mean he would try to push a lot of Blossm heavy episodes.
If I saw that, I would immediately gossip about him and try to get him fired, cause that shit is creepy. Hell Zuke from Steven U got fired for being creepily obsessive with her ship.
So yeah, sit there and think... Would a person who is such a fucking autist, that they'd risk their proffesional image by trying to self insert fuck their waifu, actually still be working for them?

The episodes he wrote the story for were either by himself or with Haley Mancini.

This, I've looked through all the info, and sadly, it's just a big nothingburger.

Anyone else feeling tired? I think maybe we should all call it early tonight and catch some Zs.

While that was eventually shown to be false, the show is still shit.

Following the pattern of the OP, Out of Jimmy's Head. The Re-Animated! pilot movie was okay, for the most part, but the TV series had a laugh track. A fucking laugh track.

They write every fucking episode of the show.

>Say you're part of a writer's board for a cartoon, and when you write the episodes, you do it together, and all in a big room. Then out of nowhere, one of your cowriters suggests a character that looks like him, that he wants to voice, and is the love interest of Blossom... And because he obviously would have some obsession for Blossom, would probably mean he would try to push a lot of Blossm heavy episodes.
>If I saw that, I would immediately gossip about him and try to get him fired, cause that shit is creepy.

See, this is all pretty logical, but you'd also probably not want to use a ton of cheap stock images in your cartoon, right? And you'd also probably want the characters to look and move in a way that is pleasing to the eye. And you'd probably want your cartoon to be palatable to the Powerpuff Girls' existing fanbase and to the original creator.

What I'm saying is, you can't take a production like nuPPG, and reason through it like "if I was working on this show, how would I do things?" This falls apart in so many ways.