Marvel wants to keep Peter as a young highschool-age Spider-Man

>Marvel wants to keep Peter as a young highschool-age Spider-Man
>Marvel wants to push Miles, a young highschool-age Spider-man inspired by Peter's legacy.

Have they not realized how much older Miles makes Peter just by existing?

>Marvel wants to push Miles, a young highschool-age Spider-man inspired by Peter's legacy.

uh...I think only Bendis wants that for his oc

>>Marvel wants to keep Peter as a young highschool-age Spider-Man

Come talk to us when you actually read comic books

Just responding to Slott's ramblings

Pretty much. How many other writers actually want to write Miles?

Miles shows up in everything. What are you talking about?

Did you think Bendis writes all of the books?

He tells them how NOT to write him. That much is clear.

Otherwise, someone might accidentally give him a personality.

I was hoping Miles would let Peter finally grow up. Miles would be the classic Spidey, shit job, dating problems, etc. Peter could get married and move on.

Instead Peter has become a manchild and Slott still rehashes the same ol Parker bullshit. What the fuck is the point of Miles when you've got Peter?

>the "he has no personality" meme

Funny I only hear this about Miles in particular

its every single bendis character. even fucking moon knight was a quippy retard

One of the best metrics I find for characters either /tg/ or fiction, is to try to describe them without mentioning their race, their appearance, or their occupation.

>a quippy retard
>no personality

Well which is it then?

You hear it about every Bendis character because he's fucking shit at writing. All his characters have the same voice: obnoxiously boring and bland outside of a few quips.

What is Miles' personality?
I haven't seen one since maybe his 3rd or 4th issue in Ultimate Spiderman?

when everyone has the same personality, no one has one

What kind of communist bullshit is that

Fuck off Syndrome.

He is the straight man to goofballs like like friends and Nova when Spider-Man is a role of constant making jokes while thought bubbles are serious. Like Tim from the Magic School bus.

It's funny because when he actually gave more defined personality to characters like Rocket, Star-Lord and Groot of all people, everyone lost their shit.

Probably because he's the only personality void character to make it this far artificially that is, some people genuinely like Spider-Gwen.

What personalities?

Rocket was a generic angry cartoon animal, and Groot was...well I guess I can't complain seeing as his personality had been warped several times prior to Bendis.

Hey don't forget Gamora being taken down from a woman who could kick ass and lived up to her title of 'Deadliest Woman' into a love interest for Nova who bitched about Thanos constantly and lost most of her strength both physically and as a character.

After OMD, you should know better, user. That deal with Mephisto was pretty much the end of any kind of growth for Peter.

Yeah but then the question is what's the fucking point of Miles? To be Spider-Nigga for diversity points? If Peter's married then Miles can be the street relationship problems one, instead of what we've got right now, where both of them feel incredibly irrelevant

faggots calling opinions they don't like memes

No one liked tim.