Why does Marvel continue to double down on this nonsense even if it means failing sales?

Why does Marvel continue to double down on this nonsense even if it means failing sales?

It's the hell they chose to die on.

*hill

No, you had it right the first time.

What should they be doing?

>Marvel is now literally just a bunch of shitposters

Comics have always had SJW beliefs though. The problem is shoving the minority mary sues into every role and then proclaiming that they are not racist for doing it. Its just lazy. Why can't a minority character show their flaws? Why do classic characters have to be retired or powered down so the new people can show them up? It's just so dumb.

>When will you stop making your heroes stand for something?
But it's all leftwing BS. Name one character currently being peddled by Marvel as a "good guy" who advocates for conservative values/ Any good characters make a statement against abortion? Any make one against homosexuality or transgenderism? Against illegal immigration. No. Because according to guys like Brevoort, there is no left and right. What is left is good, and what is right is evil and bigoted.

Brevoort is literally a white knight fedora tipper, what do you expect?

*in

Literally what DC is doing. Tell good stories without political grandstanding.

Even if they made a comic book about a straight conservative white guy doing normal ass shit and not hurting your sensitive little feelings by getting political, you still wouldn't buy the fucking book anyway

It doesn't matter

One of Marvel's head editors.

Marvel characters with flaws are replaced with marvel characters with sjw themes.

Anyway it's over in sept.

I honestly think I'd rather Marvel not exist than see what it's become as of late.

Because in the world of internet arguments any display of nuance is seen as an admission of being wrong.
For marvel if they showed a non white male character as flawed people who dont buy comics would write up how racist they are and they'd lose their only 'feature' right now.

Promotes white genocide. Clearly a racist. Also supports sharia law.

Must be into being raped like most feminists.

>good character
>homophobic shitwad

Pick one famalam.
Then fuck off back to Sup Forums.

I would;don't count on that. They're just going to have the old Marvel characters spout SJW opinions and turn gay and shit.

>Anyone can turn extremist if they feel unrepresented in culture

So unless we put some more straight white christians in our books, they'll start knifing people in the street?

Bendis face.

>fudgepacker doesn't like being judged

>ms marvel

One and done.

Wow. They truely want to be like konami soon.

>white genocide
Kill youself

I'm more wondering what Stan Lee really thinks of all of this propaganda
>the company still makes money either way
I guess I answered my own question

What is her flaws?

All of those are actually bigoted except for illegal immigration though. You should have brought up something like small government, which is a non-bigoted conservative belief, or something like free speech which modern liberals have abandoned and has become conservative by default.

Lol mad. You know i'm right.We don't need low iq brownies cosolaying as us.

Scum.

Did the poow widdwe babby get twiggewed? I'm so sowwy I cawwed the widdwe babby a "homophobic shitwad."

Only one man can make things right.

It's not Sup Forums to say marvel's sales are because of the diversity push and I was trying to be neutral about it.

>Comics have always had SJW beliefs though.

Cool historical revisionism, cunt.

Nearly everyone is bigot to something.

But DC is not telling good stories. They're just as shit as Marvel.

Sup Forumsmblr has arrived

Sup Forumsmblr are exactly the sort of modern "liberal" that hates free speech, with the whole Freeze Peach meme.

Dc is telling "normie stories". Marvel is telling those "weird kids at tumbler nobody cares about stories".

Now get beheaded by your muslim lords.

>you still wouldn't buy the fucking book anyway

Not if the story was shit, no.

Its a lie and you should fucking kill your whitetrash self for propogating such idiotic conspiracies

You're the one who's assblasted right now...

>marvel being a little too progressive to the point where it's basically pandering in a bad way

ok well it's worth pointing out th-

>*various alt right skinhead yelling noises citing bunk studies and perpetuating myths about whatever*

see, this isn't helping

>Freeze Peach meme
what now?

Its sad because there could really be some great stories about overcoming adversary there, but they are just such pussies they have to kiddie-proof the plot so not to offend the wrong group of people.

I'd actually like to have a story about a black superhero who is also a dead beat dad, but eventually tries to make good. Or a Mexican immigrant laborer who can lift cows with one arm but can't speak english, and is constantly in and out of court about his right to be here.

But nope, need to have quirky black and tan kids who live the middle class lifestyle, BUT WEAR A HIJAB! Oh man so fresh!

C'mon Donald, we know you get cranky when you don't have your nap. If you go to bed without giving us any trouble, we'll find some brown people for you to yell at when you wake up.

He's not wrong, she (jokingly I'll admit) says in her twitter that she'd rather everyone be brown. It's not some conspiracy, it's just what she said.

It's not a lie. When the fucking image shows us it isn't.

Funny how you bloodthirsty sjws read comics and forget about doing the "morals" yourself. Morals are relative anyways to a true liberal. Being gay can be seen as evil.

You just want to remove liberty and freedom of speech.

Now remove your low iq arab shit genetics.

Sup Forums weaves these elaborate tales about whatever then confronts people about them. except said people were not present for the completely batshit crazy thought train that lead to whatever conclusion they made so it just sounds like crazy rambling from an autistic person

same reason as why Snyder is still the helmsman of the DCEU, it makes them stand out against their competition.

Wew, m8, I gotta respect someone who posts that kind of thing despite the voice in his head going "This is going to make me sound like a cockgobbling fucktard". Not many people own up to their true selves like you. Kudos.

"Freeze Peach" is the mocking way tumblr says "free speech." The idea is that any speech that they don't like can and should be censored to protect their utopia, and "real free speech is the freedom to say the correct, approved-of things.

It is a surreal experience if you are a liberal used to battling erosions on free speech from conservatives (like the flag burning controversies from a decade ago.)

>Now remove your low iq arab shit genetics.
Your parents must be so proud...

...and related before they got married.

I honestly think literally every single editor and executive in the comics division at Marvel needs to go. It needs to be run by people who care about the characters and know who their customers are. Not just those who live in a bubble and see characters as their self-inserts who can push their political opinions.

>All of those are actually bigoted

Maybe this theoretical hero is fine with homos but thinks it's just sorta nonsensical to marry them.

Or he has nothing against transgendered people but he thinks they're just suffering a condition and need treatment.

Sometimes differing opinions about a demographic are more complicated than either "I want to suck their dick" or "I want to lynch dem fags".

I know you're mad, you don't have to keep telling me that you're mad.

>pro-life is bigoted

Abort yourself

>good guy
>conservative

That's an oxymoron

I think the Disney purchase has a lot to do with it. Before, they actually cared somewhat if they sold anything because that was the most important thing they had. Now the movies (and merchandise coming from it) is all anybody cares about, so the execs let the editors and writers do whatever they want; even make the comics into political fanfics. Brevoort and a lot of the leftists at Marvel have been there for a long time. They just didn't use to have free reign to peddle their nonsense because revenue was a factor.

>Sometimes differing opinions about a demographic are more complicated than either "I want to suck their dick" or "I want to lynch dem fags".
Bigotry is also more complicated than that dichotomy. "You're one of the good ones" is a stereotypical example of non-violent/non lynching bigotry.

Your bait is shit friend.

Babbys mad.

Why don't you try your white savior complex in modern warlord Africa or the muslim lands? You wouldn't last a week.

Normal America. people don't care too much about social justice.

>this isn't helping

neither is limpdicked smarm shitheel

No you are wrong.

What falling sales?

They had a 45% dollar share of the top 300 comics in April. 45%.

Did you commit a statistical error, OP? Is that what you did?

Because April's sales were skewed outside of the top 300 by trade sales, not floppies - big ticket items that people bought a lot of. To be fair, Marvel still had the highest dollar share there too - by some way - even if not as high as it's been in the past. Of course, nothing they do with floppies would affect that non-top-300 - it's money from reprint (ie not the stuff they're putting out now as new), not money from floppies.

Is capturing what is to all intents and purposes half the market for floppies "falling sales"? How much of the money spent in comic book stores does a company have to receive in order to succeed in your eyes? 60%? 110%? What?

>...and related before they got married.

You mean like arabs?

Heh

Actually, freeze peach is the mocking way Anons referred to the gamergays who whined about m00t's "oppression."