Rebecca Sugar has just hired you and given you complete creative control of one episode of Steven Universe! There is...

Rebecca Sugar has just hired you and given you complete creative control of one episode of Steven Universe! There is one condition: the episode has to be a 10/10. What episode do you make?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UfQY_TW3fmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get Peridot and Lapis out of the meme barn and consider to be actual members of the Crystal Gems. Peridot also gets new limb enhancers.

Oh, I make the episode where we first meet Saphire and Ruby, and Garnet beats up Jasper! The one where she has that awesome song! That episode was pretty 10/10.

Steven fucking asks Pearl about her past and Peridot and the blue gem both become relevant and help him uncover the truth of Pink Diamond

Steven steals the power of the Crystal Gems and goes on an ethnic cleansing spree, killing all the non-whites and forming a white ethnostate. He tells the Crystal Gems it was his plan all along.

An episode from Lars's perspective that takes place on homeworld.

He's become a bit of an urban legend amongst the other off colors and even the Authority. They tell the story of a pink ghost who saves defective gems from the robinoids and the disperses without a trace. In the halls of the old Kindergarten his name is whispered.

Many don't believe he exists, some think he is Rose Quartz, but the how can his gem not be found?

He is Justice,

He is Compassion,

He

Is

Bingo Bongo Man!

what do you think her pussy looks like

A flashback episode about peridot doing peridot stuff on homeworld, trying to be funny and other peridots don't getting what she is trying to do, thus she dies inside a bit everyday until the episode ends when she is all depressed and monotonous like the rest and get called to go to earth.

Make it like the first three episodes of the new Samurai Jack season.

Real events, real emotions besides crying like a bitch, real moments where we show, don't tell the events.

The one that tanks the entire franchise.

Well it'd probably would involve Steven, Pearl, Garnet, Amethyst, Lapis and Peridot playing a tabletop rpg.

Then we switch between the gems playing the rpg and being in an actual fantasy land.

now that I think about it this episode just sounds like filler oh well i just want to see the gems interact with each other.

So you're saying to make it shittier than it already is.

Basically Lars become space Rambo?

Steven's looking through Centipeedle's doodles because he wants to know more about Homeworld. Garnet and Pearl with a lot of reluctance start talking about the war. The rest of the episode is the two of them narrating an extended flashback of the day of the corruption song from their perspective, but what's being shown is Centi and her crew

Pearl is locked in the men's bathroom of a nightclub and she can only come out once she's serviced a hundred dicks

>10/10 episode.
Jasper is redeemed.

Steven goes on his first mission with his team of Crystal Gems. Steven learns leadership skills as he sees the superiority conflict between Lapis, Jasper, & Peridot.

beef sandwhich

Jasper reforms as a small dog & learns to enjoy the little things such as belly rubs.

everyone cries

This is going to happen, trust me, I work inside a sugar factory.

Ask wut old spice deoderent (((nu pronoun))) likes

Steven uses gem technology to hack into missile launch sites and cleanse the world of north Korea London France and the Japanese in the end we get to see Steven smiling while a tear falls down his cheek with a look of satisfaction.at the end of the episode the star that always shows up turns to a sniper logo and shoots Steven in the head we get to see his dead corpse lying down as the screen fades to black,in the end a picture of Adolf hitler appears onscreen with the words below that read nien kiempf AND THAT'S MY ARTISTIC VISION!!!!!!! :)

Just record her pegging me for 15 minutes and air that

It's an episode where Steven tries to solve the problem with friendship and kindness.

Season 5 Episode 6: "Funposting"

>Ronaldo teaches Steven and Connie a fun new way to win arguments online

All the characters form a circle and on an agreed signal caps the person on the right

Reveal White Diamond, set up the series finally which will occur 5 years later.

I create a 10 hour marathon of this garbage so and do a telethon to raise money so she can get plastic surgery and fix that retarded as fuck "smile".

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DBU

The main characters and a dog walk into a talent agency. Garnet says to the talent agent, "We have a really amazing act. You should represent us."

The agent says, "Sorry, I don't do group acts, just single actors."

Garnet says, "Sir, if you just see our act, we know you would want to represent us."

The agent says, "OK. OK. I'll take a look."

Immediately Garnet removes her clothing revealing a massive penis fully erect. The Steven goes over and places his balls in her mouth as the massive cock continues to grow. Pearl removes her clothing and Amethyst begins to suck on her pussy. She moves over toward Garnet, who is cock slapping Steven so hard she has a bloody nose, and brings out a large funnel.
The tip is about a half an inch in diameter and the shaft about 8 inches long. While Steven the balls, Pearl shoves the funnel into Garnet's cockhole. She then backs up toward it while Amethyst continues to munch on her twat. She squats over the funnel and releases a huge torrent of diarrhea.
As she fills the funnel, Garnet's balls begin to swell, soon the size of large coconuts. Pearl yanks out the funnel and shoves it down the Steven's equally impressive member. Once again she sends a river of runny shit into the funnel swelling the son's nuts to the size of casaba melons.
Once done She starts furiously sucking on the Steven's cock while the Amethyst does the same to Garnet. The both suck hard, deep and fast until both cocks spew forth a tremendous fountain of come and diarrhea. Amethyst and pearl ake the massive loads in the mouth slurping down almost every vile drop. What they don't eat the faithful dog does, licking the floor clean. As Garnet and Steven finally finish there horrific display, Pearl and Amethyst stand up and wipe their mouths and reveal twin shit eating grins, They all in unison look at the agent and say, "Taa Daaa!"

"That's a hell of an act. What do you call it?"

And Garnet says, "The Aristocrats!"

One that actually ANSWERS SOME GODDAMN QUESTIONS

I actually make that long-rumored episode of Mayor Dewey going up against someone during a mayoral race, and have his opponent be voiced by Micheal J. Nelson.

I reboot the series and cancel it at the same time, best ending and everyone wins.

I make a single action scene inspired by Samurai Jack. It'll involve all the crystal gems, all their powers (like making Amethyst turn into a panther for one), a clever strategy developed by Steven, Connie getting a baddass moment, and getting Lapis and Peridot to actually do something.

>associates Kevin and Bill

An episode where it turns out Gems are ruled by a king who all the gems are subservient and attracted to

Have Amethyst at some point show up with a gumball machine and a catcher's mitt. Alternatively, Pearl inadvertently helps Dewey win by scaring away the opponent.

Flashback episode to the end of the gem war from the point of view of a random gem soldier. There is no spoken dialogue, but we get remixes of the Desert Glass song, all throughout, and see centipeedle's ship get caught in the blast. After the fade to white, we flash forward to the present, where Steven has tried once again to restore a corrupted gem, this time being desert glass, who was only coherent enough to reform sand into some kind of super detailed diorama, through which steven saw everything transpire. It succumbs to corruption again, and steven is forced to bubble it. he then looks towards Jasper's bubbled gem. and credits.

This shows us that not only is Steven actually curious about the gem war, but he's actively trying to learn about it, and not just sit by and let others bring him answers. It also shows that he still gives a shit about the corrupted gems.

youtu.be/UfQY_TW3fmA
the song, btw.

Pumpkin "ceases to function". As Lapis and Peridot are confused about the concept of death and Steven has a hard time getting them to understand, Greg narrates how he went through the first few days after Rose ceased to be.

Sew Steven's asshole shut and keep feeding him, and feeding him, and feeding him....

"Have less crying"

Well shit that was pretty fucking easy

>if working on filler
bring back PG carl.

>if working on story
Rose comes back for a short bit to answer some questions and somehow lion dies in this process.

The last one.

a trippy dream episode in which Steven ventures around a reality based on his own memories created by none other than White Diamond, who acts as a subconsciousness of some sort, in order to study the titular hybrid for the satisfaction of her growing curiosity.
then Steven notices something is off and tries to escape, warping the world around him in a quite terrifying fashion, basically Rose's Room 2.0 with some added fluff here and there.

alternatively just an episode about all the CGs going in a typical mission, I wanna see Lapis interacting with other characters beyond Steven and Peridot.

I ignore all the character models and make Steven 2 inches tall.

>It was never rose that shattered PD
>It was Pearl
>That whole back story is told by Rose's copy in her room when Steven asks because she doesn't know not to as she is just a hollow shell that parrots things Rose once knew
>Pearl is confronted
>She caves and admits to it, but doesn't regret anything
>Steven has a choice on how to react
>He finally understands and vows to shatter the other 3 diamonds.
>Shit actually happens after that

interesting twist, but i think it's still too similar to rose's room

I ruin everything people like about the series, anything people deem 'good' about it and absolutely destroy it with the shittiest end ever possible, and then end it.

Upside? Ruining all of the things that people think makes it 'good' might actually make it objectively good.-

so the plot of Rebellion?

Flashback starring PD and Rose, prior to the rebellion

No one cries

Show the greater galaxy. Turns out it's a anarchic place with Diamond Authority existing in a tense cold war with another totalitarian state, all the while a eerily familiar alien species of ugly sexist orangutans squeeze both factions for latinu-I mean credits. A trio of them appear in Beach City where they try to open a bar, but the gems run off.

Said trio gets captured in wild space. Then the main man of the rival Empire decides to pay Earth a visit, wanting to pay Rose a visit. The title?
>Modula's Revenge

that's too short for an 11 minute episode

>Steven shattering anything at any point

I introduce White Diamond and keep her intimidating/threatening like how YD was first teased, but this time don't use her status for a cheap joke

I really like this idea, it's not exactly filler but services enough main-plot things that aren't the usual groundshaking revelations and imposes on the viewer that Steven is still trying in his downtime instead of dicking around with townies or moping about his mom being a war criminal.

The crystal gems stopping at nothing, traversing a good chunk of the globe, to prevent the three current diamonds from getting their hands on their ultimate prize, the one thing that'll make them unreachably strong and fulfill their desires: The Red Stone of Aja.

I kill the fat one and replace her with a latina gem with an actual healthy body.

I retcon the mom to having always being slim.

The Diamonds capture Steven and execute him. CGs vs Homeworld, but the Earth Governments unite and nuke the Gem Homeworld. This causes the geoweapon to trigger and everyone dies.

My man!

I love this and want it

This is kinda great. compounded by the fact that he's either invisible, or immune to most of their tech, as well as maybe having other powers.

they "execute him" by shattering his game
>he's fine, he just doesn't have powers anymore.
they don't know what to do with the corpse (he's playing dead) so they toss him into the ruins bellow, he reunites with Lars and ports back home. rest of the series is him as a normal human.

the death of everyone

I still don't really trust Matt's twitter assertion that Desert Glass is just a corrupted gem and isn't in a similar position as Lapis was

Prequel Story of Rose finding Amethyst

I'd be OK with townie episodes if it was something like Steven hanging out with a character and them telling them about Gem Homeworld.

Like imagine Lapis and Steven hanging out on a grassy hill staring off into the clouds talking abou thow she had to terraform worlsd and shit.

Feminine penis.

For God sake user
Just do shit meme episodes and everything is OK

They meet the Aquabats and the Super Show becomes part of the Steven Universe canon.

>Make a 10/10 SU episode

Simple: cancel the show.

STEVEN

>steven pops Jaspers bubble and attempts to cure her of corruption
>it's partially successful
>steven learns Jaspers story through mind melding
>after experiencing all of what Jasper has he has questionable feelings for Lapis
>he goes to the barn to question her
>STEVEN IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU
>Lapis what really happened when you were trapped in the ocean with Jasper all that time
>I DID THIS FOR YOU.jpg
>Steven knows this isn't true
>You're a monster
>love like you.mp3

11 minute lesbian gem threesome.

>>it's partially successful
>>steven learns Jaspers story through mind melding

>Jasper becomes fully corrupted again PTSD style.

Lapis confesses she has a crush on Steven.

Wow user so original

YOU'RE ORIGINAL

I've never actually seen Steven Universe but here I go. Steven is bored and plays video games, the purple one gives Steven a soda then she blows up, Steven drinks the soda and becomes a dragon. The red one grabs a sword and rides Steven to try to find out what blew up the purple one. It turns out the Squidward one planted a bomb inside the purple one and has turned rogue. Dragon Steven and The Red One have to trail The Squidward One who's left nothing but destruction and chaos in her wake. They finally catch up to her and it turns out that she's tapped into the powers of Satan himself and seeks to destroy the world. Steven roars sadly, ascends to the skies and makes a mad dash toward Squidward while The Red One swings her sword. It's not enough - Squidward pushes them back with Satanic energy and hurls a giant meteor at them. As they're about to be crushed Dragon Steven whimpers and prays to Jesus who comes out of the heaven itself to smite Squidward with a holy beam of light. The Red One, Jesus and Dragon Steven chill out and drink some grape soda. They live happily ever after, the end.

No wonder you hate SU if you use originality as an insult.

How about a half hour special where Lapis rapes Steven? Sounds 10/10 to me

Actually, Pearl is less Squidward and more PTSD Sauron.

Three giant, hairy, veined knobs

I bring Jasper back to sate my own desires

Fund this

>Bingo Bongo Man!
what, rootbeer guy?

Garnet is out on a solo mission, but Steven wants to play a 4 player board game.

To make up the difference, Pearl and Amethyst form Opal, and Opal introduces a new twist on an old power.

She creates a Holo-Pearl and Holo-Amethyst under the control of their counterparts from within Opal.

Shenanigans ensue.

t. Opal-fag.

I just work with any script they hand me, but I absolutely remove any crying whatsoever within the entire episode.

Gem War 2 begins.

Too busy to give a fuck

I'm actually a Stevonnie-fag.

An Opal is fine too, though.

Wouldn't she just make two holo opals?

Make Kevin the star of the show for the whole episode.

>Gets all the bitches, even Amethyst's stank ass
>Rapes Stevonnie
>cucks Mayor Dewey
>Episode ends with dubstep rave party with everybody doing drugs and the moral is being rich and beautiful is kickass better than being a fat tranny

Gems been in a thausend year war with the Irken-Empire, their main Enemy

Then we have nothing to fear, do we?

bring pic related as a gem monster and something

Replace Lapis with Pearl and this is a 10/10 episode

An episode where Steven just uses rose's room to replay a part of her memory to find out whether or not she did shatter pink diamond. I mean I've always wondered why he didn't just do that and don't say "oh well the room can't" because the room had no problem recreating a fake rose her correct personalities and since Steven has rose's gem it should be easy for it to pull memories from her.