Questionable Content

Another daily does of nothing happening. So glad we established again that Clinton can't man up without his sister supplying the balls.

I haven't read this shit in years. Didn't he used to be a huge manwhore or was that somebody elses brother?

That's Dora's brother, Sven.
Sven is a total slut that we're supposed to hate because he just used women for sex.
Not to be confused with Tai who is a total slut that we love because she just used women for sex.
Progressive!

OT3

I like how he's an even bigger autist than the actual autist.

Does this fat fuck actually think that autistic people say things like "That's useful data?" Jesus.

That last panel is Carlos tier terrible.

Hey, I do that occasionally

>Clinton is Lactose Intolerant

Tearjerker!

Love how Jeph can't make a heterosexual relationship last.

He broke up two, and the other ones don't come back unless Jeph needs them to please the tumblr.

Heterosexual relationships just aren't as interesting, user

Last panel is 9/10

Where is the robofucking and why are we back to the shit autismo girl?
Did haques stab his hand again yet?

Brun is a cool character. But Stabby probably won't get her together with the robo-ginger here.

>Intolerant
>Triggered

Has she fucked the robot yet?

There are so many interesting directions this could go, I can't wait to see how Jeph finds the blandest one possible and still fucks it up.

I mean what the fuck is that waitress supposed to be? Can Hacks even draw normal human fucking beings anymore?

>what the fuck is that waitress supposed to be?
seven foot four by the looks of it

Clinton is sitting. so she is tall, but not over 6 feet.
waitress is probably someone he knows. he seems to insert all the tulmbrites he knows into the comic as background characters.

Mariogld and Dale are still theoretically together but they're also largely been written out of the story.

They might be worth tumblr points because it's an interracial relationship.

I used to read QC, back when Trannybang and Fandyke were dating, because it was about a group of people hanging out, and on a clear day you could sometimes perceive a relatable scenario. Now, EVERY CHARACTER IS WEBSTER. Why should I care whether the brother of the (former) main character's girlfriend bangs an unemployed autist?

.....yet one SJW got him to stab his hand cause she wasn't fat enough.

When will this comic die?

Damn, that milkshake...

I only say that when I'm trying to be funny

that hair
that arm
that nose
that everything