What did Sup Forums think of Bordertown?

What did Sup Forums think of Bordertown?

Christ that art is fucking ugly. It's like a mix between family guy and bobs burgers

3 South was funnier.

I hated it. The art style and the jokes were just slap stick and on par with Family Guy.

It's no Crash Canyon

I liked it

I saw one episode. The art style is ugly, and i felt like the humor's a bit on the nose

Whelp. Guess I'll have to make a Jazz album.

Worse than family guy tbqh.

Wasn't bad, honestly. But definitely not for everyone. It got a bad wrap from the start just because MacFarlane's name was attached even though he had little to no involvement. The rapid jokes could get annoying but I was guaranteed a few good laughs per episode. Sanford was the best character.

"Better"

The jokes tied with the plot, also at least it had a plot

Bad art, almost unfappable

Turned it off exactly at the moment where they made a joke about reinforcing gender roles.

I liked the one when they make fun of Mexican humor

But they were making fun of it

>almost
what

It was a pretty solid show and it was funny as hell. It felt like people hated it point blank for being a mcfarlane show and because it didn't pander to either political leaning and shit on both the left and the right.

The Mexican dad was top tier.

That's nice, Mcfarlane, now go back to singing show tunes and directing mediocre movies.

>t. Poor taste

I thought I was going to hate it, but it actually made me laugh. The show was the stupidest fucking thing ever, but seemed to understand how stupid it was and just ran with it.

The poor taste would be coming from your end, bub

I bet you where one of the assblasted spics on youtube blindly whiteknighting this shitfest

>Not watching a Mcfarland rip-off means you have poor taste

>Mcfarlane is one of the best VAs of his time
>that will be overshadowed by him being one of the worst TV writers

The theme song was the only good thing that came from this show.

one of the worst art styles i've ever seen and the writing is mediocre

was happy when i saw this show got cancelled after 1 season

This really is Sup Forumsmblr

I think you should go back to the kitchen you bitch.

>26 posts
>not one person talking about the coyote shenanigans at the beginning of each episode being if only the sole redeeming aspect of this show

3 South was outstanding. Would Bordertown just make me sad?

No, the poor taste stems from blindly hating something before you properly try it.