Come to Sup Forums to talk with fellow entusiasts about how Adventure Time is the last palingenetic bastion of a...

>come to Sup Forums to talk with fellow entusiasts about how Adventure Time is the last palingenetic bastion of a magical Europe lost in this spiritually impoverished world of children's entertainment
>it's all waifufagging and degeneracy
mfw

>evola poster

BACK TO /HIS/

>>>/reddit/

You have to admit, the show is dripping with European medieval aesthetics and Finn is certainly an archetypal warrior, embodying a male stereotype very much opposed to what contemporary deems acceptable - violent, vigilant, crude and natural - human indeed. Multiethnicism as well seems to be a central theme of the series, what with all the different kingdoms and races of beings inhabiting Ooo. It is perhaps most obvious as Finn tries to get Boobafina and Mr Fox to kiss, both of them appalled by the situation, and the episode ends in saying that Mr Fox could never be with Boobafina and he should look for one of his own kin to be with. But not only biological race, in the newest Elemental miniseries even the concept of psychological race is explored and on top the true power of will. Truly, a children's cartoon straight from the cookbook of metapolitical fascism (surely to Anton Shekhovtsov it would appear as Apoliteic Animation). This could go on eternally, we must only think of the overall sympathetic portrayals of different forms of autocratic government, the predominantly critical stance towards digital science, transhumanism and globalism that permeate the series' plotlines, or we could think about the premise itself - a post-apocalyptic world of beasts and warriors in which many races and cultures flourish next to one another, a world of everlasting battle that shapes and molds its civilisations, a world where magic, myth and monarchy are alive, born out of apocalypse of an old world of capitalism and democracy/technocracy - it being shaped like a phoenix is hardly a subtle hint at the palingenetic worldview of the conservative revolution.

>Not listening to Bach while jerking off to Nicki Minaj

>jerking off instead of jerking it for a while and then channeling your newly harvested magic stamina to gain power in the astral world

>when you come to Sup Forums to tell them to stop being sorry and they're saying "sorry"

The true answer is to jerk off to an imagined Wagnerian version of Nicki Minaj.

How can you go to reddit if you haven't cleaned your room?

>wants magical Europe
>goes to American cartoons

>Wagnerian
>having enormous dramatic scale and intensity
Her arse is pretty Wagnerian already.

>be Evola
>go walking outside during bombing raids to test fate
>get paralyzed by shrapnel
>write a book 20 years later about facing the prospect of death by facing dangerous situations

>Bitching about waifus in 2017
Nigga get with the times

>be heidegger
>write the same book
>but be chilling innawoods

>be Heidegger
>get called a nazi by political scientists just because you thought the nazis were great, wrote favourably about them and their ideology and even made all your students vote for Hitler after marching with them to the voting booth

>be Heidegger
>say you only joined the nazi party for its philosophy and not for its politics and have nothing against jews
>be Heideggar
>write black notebooks

There is literally nothing wrong with being a nazi

How about the fact that the two characters anyone gives a shit about are lesbians?

Or the fact that dudebro types are the most common type of antagonist on the show

lol
modern metapolitical fascists are perfectly fine with homosexuality and dudebro masculinity is not deemed desirable in these circles

That swaglord article never fails to annoy me. No wonder this site can't escape political activism bullshit, the mods encourage it too.

>lesbians
They're bi if anything

I like how creating sentient beings and reanimating corpses are not put into moral question.

Why does the idea of lesbians trigger people so much that they always say "NO, THEY'RE BI!" I've seen this for literally every thing with lesbians in it.

I think it's a general misogynistic doubt about the trustworthiness of women, as if women are only lesbians until a man comes along successful enough they can leech off of.

I personally don't care what they are or what they're called, but many people consider sexual orientation a crucial part of their identity, and these distinctions are important to them.

This is because even neutered emasculated modern liberalist entertainment cannot do without the heroic.

>When the Greeks sacked a city in internal warfare, everyone would be enslaved. But they did not remember, when their bards sang of their victories, that they had denied human rights of other Greek city states.

>No people can survive if it incorporates as a mental substructure an anti-heroic myth about itself.

I'm a pretty hardcore lefty but Bowden is absolutely right about so much when it comes to philosophy, though I disagree with his politics.

Wasn't one of the precursors to Rome falling the populace disavowing the state and becoming self absorbed in the individual in a way akin to our modern identity politics?

As a righty I can assure you I respect hardcore lefties much more than the dominant liberal thought of the "new left" and the liberal right wing, which are basically interchangeable at this point.
Let's eat it from the left and the right flanks and see what happens when we meet in the middle.

oh sweet is this the shitposting thread?

trump hilary right left conservative liberal :)

haha shitposting is fun

>liberal right wing and new left
>interchangeable when the new left is authoritarian left and highly illiberal

I'm going to have to disagree user, you could possibly argue that they're both bad, but they're certainly not the same thing.

It's all Christianity's fault.
t. Gibbon

I hate how communists and other statists have stolen the Left from me. People always forget that, when talking about the march of history, that the greatest moments for the commoners, have been when the state was limited and the people empowered. Magna Carta is as much my Year Zero as it is a conservative's. I can not imagine anything more against the march of the common people's interests than all-controlling states. What's stunning is how easily all of this has been taken away from the left, so I guess I know how conservatives and right-wingers feel.

When I say New Left I mostly mean Blair, and the current Labour parties in Western Europe.
Blair is not on the level of the American BernieBros and militant BLM types who take up the illiberal role of thought police and assuming absolute political truths.
Liberalism is a soft form of Communism, and I think the centrist New Left of the turn of the century was the softest it's ever gotten. Bernie is that first step out of the Liberal and into the openly Marxist.

>watching people who epitomize the bourgeoisie Stalin would have had killed waving a hammer and sickle around protesting the presence of "Nazis"
>watching leaders of the Free world eulogize Castro as some sort of hero

Your history books became hyper-focused on WWII and Communism is surfacing again specifically because people aren't educated about the communist revolutions of the 1900s. It is...the single clearest instance of history repeating because we forgot it in recent memory.

This thread is about situating Adventure Time in the academic discourse on metapolitical fascism. At least in part. It's a complicated issue but even the shitposts are kind of related.

Bach for example is deemed by philosophers like Julius Evola to be one of the last untainted truly European musicians.

...as is Wagner.

Sex magic is also an important part of Evola's lifework and writings.

Why Evola? Because after the fall of fascist Europe, right-wing intellectuals developed the theory of interregnum/palingenesis which spawned the metapolitical intellectual fascism of Alain de Benoist and the european New Right. Heidegger too is considered a metapolitical fascist and part of the Conservative Revolution, a literary movement of the 1920s outlined by Armin Mohler, which also inspired the ENR.

Okay, now this is simply shitposting.

And to these anons I would be very thankful if they had something to contribute to the theme of Adventure Time as an example of apoliteic entertainment as well. Did you ever find your reactionary worldview supported by this particular cartoon?

Communism is feudalism by way of vengeance. It's an easy solution to a complex problem, and just by erasing an oppressive elite you don't erase the issues they caused. The Peel system of policing (totally unarmed, but with an armed population) is far more helpful in limiting the state, along with presumption of innocence and jury trials, than any Marxist uprising.

"Useful idiots" is absolutely right for these people. They're lined up against the wall and shot and the common people are being demanded to show their papers to a soldier.