Meanwhile at Marvel

Meanwhile at Marvel...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o5ddyj0RAHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha! Epic fail, right?

Strange. I thought Medusa was supposed to be attractive.

wait. Has this shows already aired?

Meanwhile, in an empty gray warehouse, I mean, Attilan.

Medusa is supposed to be THE hottest Marvel girl and yet they cast a granny looking woman to play her.

For what purpose?

>For what purpose?
penny-pinching. I'm sure she was the cheapest actress Ike found.

Medusa's face is like a crystal formation. A perfect rectangle with two blunt points at either end. What the fuck

Black Bolt's face is hilarious

Greatness awaits

Based Marvel giving us a GOOD comic book based show

Serinda Swan is plenty hot, but man that hair just doesn't work with her head.

>Serinda Swan is plenty hot

She looks like Lindsay Lohan and not the good one.

I know it's a t.v. show with a lower budget but how much more could it really cost to have movie-level costume design instead of these Halloween costumes

I'm genuinely curious
Because it's apparently a lot

Where are everyone's masks? Where's Black Bolt's fork?

If they're that ashamed of their comic origins (again), why not use their more "realistic" ANAD costumes?

What did they do with Hell on Wheels actor? He was gorgeous!

>Inhumans

>Everybody looks human

>Already had a decent inhuman arc in AoS
>Best inhuman is in AoS
>Make a show about a bunch of literally whos who look like bad cosplayers
Why?

>a bunch of literally whos who
>Black Bolt and Medusa in the pic

You know, I'm not even going to hold this one against Marvel because nobody likes the Inhumans. The only reason they keep getting shoehorned into fucking everything over the last few years is because Perlmutter has a hard-on for them and everyone else around him has to play along like they give a shit because they're humoring him.

Like, even when it was "announced" as a movie, it was obvious from the way they scheduled it for release after Infinity War Part 2 and how Feige dodged every question about it that everyone involved with production was low-key sticking it there for Perlmutter's benefit and there was never any real intent to make it into a film. Then it probably """fell apart""" in development and they managed to swing it into a low-budget TV series to throw him a bone and now they can put all their effort into the actual movies and Netflix shows and whatnot without worrying about pissing Perlmutter off.

Aren't they bragging about filming the first couple episoes of this shit with an IMAX camera? Nothing in the trailer warrants an IMAX fucking camera.

>The show runner for the show is the man who was behind Dexter and Iron Fist.

Well it certainly looks like a tv budget, I will say that

Apprently the actor doesn't want to wear a mask but I've seen no source

>listening to talking props

HE MUST BE STOPPED

Why no tuning fork?

So is this going to be "stern but fair ruler whose decisions are questionable but ultimately honored because they're always for the good of his people" classic Black Bolt or "depressed wet noodle who is constantly being questioned and second guessed by everyone because THEY feel bad" modern Black Bolt?

Because Scott Buck thinks that the Inhumans should be REALISTIC and GROUNDED just like his Iron Fist.

Well, apperently the plot of the show is that Maximus leads a military coup and takes over Attilan, and the royal family have to escape to Hawaii. So most of the show will take place in Hawaii while the royals have some comical misunderstandings with the locals before returning to Attilan to take back control in the finale.

So the latter. Definitely the latter.

>REALISTIC
literal giant fucking bulldog wat

>Implying that Black Bolt and Medusa added up aren't B-listers at best.

I put Booster Gold above them easily.

>guy who goes to a magical city, punches the heart out of a literal dragon, and gains magic chi-punches from it
>realistic and grounded
Buck is not a smart man.

Yeah, but now the giant bulldog doesn't have a tuning fork on his head. He just has white fur in the shape of a tuning fork on his forehead. See? Realistic.

Eh I stopped listening to Sup Forums, I seen it happen to many times where y'all freak out and moan about casting or a director and y'all end up loving the movie ya were bitching about.

Examples are Wonder Woman, Heath Ledger as the Joker and Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk.

Most of the movies or shows you hype or excited always end disappointing y'all to the point of ridicule from the board.

People don't know what they want. Jerry Seinfeld said it best, "Do not give the public what it wants, thats why they're not in show business"

youtube.com/watch?v=o5ddyj0RAHs the quote starts around the 59 sec-1 minute mark

I'm literally begging you to look up Scott Buck to see why people are wary of the Inhumans.

Why is he so fat and bald now? Is he turning into George Constanza

>Eh I stopped listening to Sup Forums, I seen it happen to many times where y'all freak out and moan about casting or a director and y'all end up loving the movie ya were bitching about.
"Inhumans" is being ridiculized everywhere. It is not a Sup Forums thing.

No, the happy posters keep posting and the naysayers nod sagely, being right, and move on to greener pastures.

But are we going to see the dog?

>Scott Buck wrote for Rome, Dexter, The Oblongs, Six Feet Under and Everyone Loves Raymond

Whats the problem user? It seems he has experience writing a political suspense show thanks to Rome and writing lovable families like the Oblongs and Everyone Loves Raymond.

You know Maximus is gonna have a Dexter vibe to give him a villainous but sympathetic performance for all the fangirls to love.

So why y'all still freaking out? I remember this board HATED Gal Gadot. Y'all complained she was to skinny, couldn't act and was in shit movies. Now the whole board is about how great she is in Wonder Woman. She's waifu materiel now according to Sup Forums's threads.

Stop worrying anons.

For one moment I thought he was pissing.

>those costumes

Did not know Jaime Lannister and Ramsay were going to star in a show.

BoW WoW WoW YiPpEe Yo YiPpEe YaY wHeRe My DoGs At??

Shill

bark wit me now
woofwoof

I like the Inhumans. I don't like how Perlmuter's driving them into the fucking ground and making it hard to admit to even being a fan of them though.

>Examples are Wonder Woman, Heath Ledger as the Joker and Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk.
They were 100% right about this, though. Just because normies ate it up doesn't mean it's good.

Let's just pray this fiasco is the turning point where Disney gets rid of Ike altogether.

>Uh ok...but this time we're right that this sucks! Honest!!

>shill
Ya got me user! My evil agenda is trying to get people to watch something before casting judgement on it. Could've gone away with but if it wasn't for that meddling Sup Forums!

Hey wait, I'm just not noticing: where the fuck is Triton?

Budget says no.

Not grounded and realistic enough for the show

Isn't he part of the cast? Mike Moh is casted as Triton