Come to Sup Forums to talk with fellow entusiasts about how Adventure Time is the last palingenetic bastion of a...

>come to Sup Forums to talk with fellow entusiasts about how Adventure Time is the last palingenetic bastion of a magical Europe lost in this spiritually impoverished world of children's entertainment
>it's all waifufagging and degeneracy

You have to admit, the show is dripping with European medieval aesthetics and Finn is certainly an archetypal warrior, embodying a male stereotype very much opposed to what contemporary deems acceptable - violent, vigilant, crude and natural - human indeed. Multiethnicism as well seems to be a central theme of the series, what with all the different kingdoms and races of beings inhabiting Ooo. It is perhaps most obvious as Finn tries to get Boobafina and Mr Fox to kiss, both of them appalled by the situation, and the episode ends in saying that Mr Fox could never be with Boobafina and he should look for one of his own kin to be with. But not only biological race, in the newest Elemental miniseries even the concept of psychological race is explored and on top the true power of will. Truly, a children's cartoon straight from the cookbook of metapolitical fascism (surely to Anton Shekhovtsov it would appear as Apoliteic Animation). This could go on eternally, we must only think of the overall sympathetic portrayals of different forms of autocratic government, the predominantly critical stance towards digital science, transhumanism and globalism that permeate the series' plotlines, or we could think about the premise itself - a post-apocalyptic world of beasts and warriors in which many races and cultures flourish next to one another, a world of everlasting battle that shapes and molds its civilisations, a world where magic, myth and monarchy are alive, born out of apocalypse of an old world of capitalism and democracy/technocracy - it being shaped like a phoenix is hardly a subtle hint at the palingenetic worldview of the conservative revolution.

>blah blah blah why can't we talk about this story is referencing a bunch of of other shit
Because this is Sup Forums, not English class you faggot.

Shut up you pretentious little faggot.

you came here twice
first time was too early
now its too late

>making a big deal out of a meme show that's taylor made for reddit

wew lad

Please stop trying to force your shitty meme.

>time is not cyclical

classical music isnt all that its build up to be
sure its majestic and powerful but it isnt really made to be enjoyable at all, they treated music like paintors treated art, they wanted to make something that stood the tests of time and was remembered by everyone forever and they achieved that, just you wont see people listening to it in dance clubs or while working out

Fuck off ya pretentious twat

it is but each time it loops i gets worse

>Hating degeneracy
Sup Forums was a mistake

nah, it is.

>the episode ends in saying that Mr Fox could never be with Boobafina and he should look for one of his own kin to be with.

That's not what it says.

So lets discuss why Finn SHOULD reconcile with FP.

Nah, we should just accept Fubblegum is endgame

PB is a rug munching dyke fambai

Fuck off already. Or go read some Eurocomics if you're that into something you obviously haven't seeked at all.

Nigga just bury this thread in degeneracy.

>thinking and over analyzing this show harder than Tumblr
>min degeneracy

>it's all waifufagging and degeneracy

So just like the show?

Bubbline is shit tier and only panders to

>waifufags and shipfags get cucked by writers just like MC
yep, just like the show

I'm not a waifufag. OP is a fag for taking it this seriously

Shush, you'll scare the Bubbline shippers away.

Not that user but in its early days this shit WAS a certifiable meme show. The writers mistook characters spouting bland nonsequiturs for actual jokes. Finn and Jake themselves were the biggest culprits

>not a waifufag
well gtfo

>listens to Death in June once

You wanna join my primitive noise band?

Back to with ye

>Pople are taking this serious

I hate you guys

This isn't a joke, i really hate you guys

The childish mentality, the pathetic despair to look superior to strangers, the fetishization of sociopathy, the bastardization of the art of arguing, this soup of idiots that is so thicc at this point that we can't even reconize a fun bait post.

You are an elite of thin-skinned gray worms who live in dark caves and eat mud and cry like babies about everything that happens outside, a world were you don't belong, a place you never really had the courage to go.

I want every single one of you out of society forever.

Cri sum mor faget.

Ghost shouldn't you stick to and ?

Magical realism! Flameo hotman!

I wanted a classic DnD style cartoon helped by Ward. Not a series of experimental art shorts that take place in a shared universe. Fuck Ward, why'd you have to let every chucklefuck dumbass friend you have do an episode?

Pen Ward is just a shit tier writer

Perhaps a different Ward would do a better job?

>it's just a cartoon, don't take it seriously!
>it's not real art, just pretty colours and loud noises!

I wouldn't mind writing an hour long special with Finn and FP reconciling in an action packed yet believable manner

He is not. He had a vision in season 1. You can see what direction he wanted to take the serious. And then every autistic calarts faggot who walked through the door got to storyboard an episode. Which is why we get episodes where Finn fucks bees or the main character is a cloud woman who explores her feelings of early adulthood. Goddammit.

No shit, it is heavily inspired by Dungeons and Dragons

At least Evola-kun loves the show. You guys are just a bunch of HATERS!

Sup Forums is an edgy extension of tumblr what did you expect

If we can get Finn joining the Ultramarines and serving a REAL sovereign, business might pick up.

He'd be forced to kill Jake for being inherently heretical.

Nothing of value would be lost.

[Ultramarines chant intensifies]

The best part is that Matt Ward's tendency to hype up whatever character/faction he's writing about would paint Finn as a badass warrior instead of an emotionally jaded teenager, which I feel would make a fitting finale.

the fuck is that thing

It's Twoface.

Next episodes when? I have so many questions about how pic related will end.

>t palingenetic bastion of a magical Europe lost in this spiritually impoverished
Is this bait? :P????s

he looks like he was hit with a bat, poor guy

More like he was hit by a bat.

You son of a bitch.

Carlos!

I'm getting deja vu.

I didn't get to learn how to perform magic by fapping to Nicki Minaj while listening to classical music in the last thread, does it only work with Wagner or are other composers acceptable?

Beethoven for the sad fap.

Holy TL:DR Batman!

>Matt Ward writes Adventure Time
>Pen Ward writes the 8th Edition codices
Would you go for that deal?

You're right in the future only one white person will be left in Europe.

It would be interesting to see at the very least. Matt might be able to turn Around Finn's pathetic streak, and Pen doesn't seem too unfamiliar with post apocalyptic GrimDark, although he might have to get used to the scale.