This board has gone full offtopic lately and mods dont do anything about it...

this board has gone full offtopic lately and mods dont do anything about it, its become pretty fucking blatant when a thread starts super vague and 3 posts in nobody even mentions the topic and it devolves into the kind of conversation you would expect from r9k and i dont mean political conversation because people talk about their sex lives, their relationships with their parents, college and work stories, etc
Its clear new posters have 0 interest in comics or cartoons and are just looking for a fun place to chat, furthermore mods also have 0 interest in moderating a comics and cartoons board
Hiro said one meta thread is allowed so suck it

>"Duuhhhhh, Cartoons is important!!!"

there are at least 5 offtopic boards right now you could go talk about your life

you clearly haven't been to /mlp/ lately...

>Hiro said one meta thread is allowed so suck it
Good luck trying to get the mods to listen to you though

i have never been there because i dont watch the show, is there a point to that?

It's because you shits insists on bringing off topic stuff like worm, digimon and jojo here. Everyone then goes "if they can talk about x I can talk about y!!!"

you probably have a point
Sup Forums has its own board, several in fact

Did you actually go and count. Get a life.

its probably more since hiro, i did not count.

have sex

is that a proposition?

hit the weights

Fuck you, OP. While I do enjoy comics and cartoons, I also like Sup Forums as a community. I've been here for almost seven years and it's been the one constant in my life this whole time. Don't take that away from me.

I also like political conversations, but it always turns into shitflinging and people telling me I'm a terrible person.

Yeah, like just anyone can go and have sex.

>I also like Sup Forums as a community
co cant be a community if co doesnt partake in comics and cartoons discussion
if you want to have online friends start a discord and shill it, yes thats super toxic and yes it filters here all the time but at least it contains 90% of your offtopic shit

>Cartoons is important
>On a cartoons (& comics) board
No shit, retard.

but i already weight way too much

gain height

the doctor said if i do that i will lose my foot

Does anyone know the last time dan posted? It feels like ages since I've seen him ST something

get a clue

was it colonel mustard with a knife in the ballroom?

/asp/, leave Sup Forums

I blame this on the fact samurai jack is finished and Sup Forums has run out of things to shitpost about. WW and captain underpants are good so company wars are at an all time low.

i blame it on kelly threeads, bad moderation and hte influx of new posters that came here because they saw screencaps in lesser sites and their favourite youtuber doesnt know how to keep his mouth shut

I don't see any off topic threads

Do you have more of of these chatlogs?

read the op again
its mostly vague threads that completely disolve into offtopic after three posts and then go on for hundreds of posts

>people telling me I'm a terrible person
>telling me
That's not how you spell "observing that," TerriblePersonAnon.

terrible people deserve a place in the world too