/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Based Tarkin Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out this Week:
Darth Vader #1 - The Chosen One - Part I (June 7)
Rogue One #3 - (June 7)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kae-JjbLsgA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwzL23asWGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Darth Sloth

Damn, I made a thread but this one was a few seconds earlier. I'll delete.

Why are all Mandalores after him such failures?

Best character in Star Wars 2bh family

Who is the /fit/test Star Wars character?

All I want to see in the ST is see Luke do cool shit

Same. Luke is the only reason I even want to see TLJ. Nothing else I've seen about the movie, either official or through leaks, gives me any excitement about it.

Why is Krennic such a precious?

That CGI is fucking shit. Fuck this

How can there be successors of someone who doesn't exist?

then you will die

You know nobody in Star Wars actually exists, right?

no.... No NO YOU WILL DIE

LIES! DECEPTION!

Are you guys ready for more White Male/Black Female relationships? Because I sure am.

>someone finally translated the German only Rebels comics
FUCKING FINALLY

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY RELEASE CANON MATERIAL FOR A MEDIA FRANCHISE LIKE STAR WARS IN ONE VERY SPECIFIC LANGUAGE THAT 99% OF THE EARTH DOESN'T SPEAK?!!!!

WMBF is the purest and lewdest form of love, and as such rarely seen in media compared to low-hanging fruit such as white female/black male or white male/Asian female.

>Rebels comic relegated to German magazine
We may have won WW2 but they had the last laugh

It is a shame that not too many white men are interested in African women because black girls are into white guys the way white guys are stereotypically into Asian girls.

WHY
He look nothing like Tarkin nor like aliving human at all.

Who are those cute aliens?

Did you guys hear about the sloth?

As a testament to the quality of WMBF relationships, interracial marriages between white men and black women have the lowest proportional (and discrete) divorce rate amongst all marriages, whether mixed-race or the same.

Holy fuck you're right about black girls. I just started working at a store in the black part of town and black girls have been all over me ever since.

youtube.com/watch?v=pwzL23asWGs

On a subjective note, black women attain and maintain attractive thiccness without obesity easier than most other races.

What are the spoopiest Star Wars stories?

(You)

yes

An issue with WMBF relationships is that first generation half-and-half mixed-race mulatto offspring are often hideous, whereas WFBM children tend to look like slightly lighter versions of their fathers. However that only applies to the first generation - all other offspring further down the line do not share this problem. If you want an example of this, compare Robert De Niro's disastrous children with Barack Obama.

thoughts? Feelings? Think it's legit?

You will find that racist closet-cuckolds REEEE their heads off whenever a white girl gets BLACKED, but that sort of triggered tribalist chauvinist gatekeeping is just as prevalent amongst the African-American community, if not moreso due to the recent trend of machismo gang culture.

How about you just storytime and keep your libcuck commentary to yourself?

Interracial relationships are the closest human beans will ever get to having an ayylien waifu :C

Of course the people that don't look like humans are the ones that die.

This font is giving me part 5 shitlation flashbacks

But I voted Trump :^)
European immigration policies constitute deliberate cultural/ethnic replacement and are as such defined as genocide according to the UN which ironically sponsors such initiatives

I think it's an interesting idea for sure and if done right will be pretty good.

I'm not sure if I think it's legit or not though. On one hand it's a leak on Sup Forums and those are a dime a dozen. On the other hand, some leaked set photos came out that seem to support it so it could be real.

user, please. Next you're gonna tell us there's no Santa Claus.

>implying George Lucas isn't Baron Papanoida's earth disguise

>sloth
What?

To be honest I have no idea if this chick is actually supposed to be black she may well just be vaguely brownish Arab/Desi/Latino for all I'm aware, I'm only sure about Ketsu Onyo who has a Swahili name and an African-American actress.

I feel the same way. I think it's super weird, which is always going to sound terrible when it comes from a non primary source.

But I can also see it being really good.

At any rate I'm probably going to add her to my shitposting compilation of dark-skinned girls crushing on white boys in Star Wars, though I have yet to include Kare Kun due to an even more vague ethnic makeup.

I asked like twenty threads ago if anyone had it so I could do it, and no one gave it to me.

totally would have

Well the problem is no German would even scan it or anything.

Is there anybody else within canon that fits this description?

Does it really matter?

Do you have the other German comics?

Short as it was, this was actually quite decent. I usually don't expect much from the Rebels magazine comics but this was mostly solid even if the story is relatively familiar.

no I just found it on facebook and thought it would be worth shitposting about

Sabine's girlfriend looks a lot better in this. Maybe she won't be a throwaway character after all.

Having a decent role in one of the Rebels comics doesn't guarantee anything. It didn't stop Aresko and Grint from getting killed, for example.

Why did you have to remind me...

That's not Wullf Yularen.

Don't fret user, it was for the good of the Empire

>Scrubbing Bubbles
>best character

I just can't stay mad at that face.

Is there any chance that the Naboo royal handmaidens/decoys are clones?

Shit, you right, forgot about best boy Sheeve "I've got an urge for a Jedi purge" Palpatine.

Porkins

No but I heard from a reliable source that Obi-Wan is a clone, designation OB-1.

Is there any chance that OB-1 Kenobi is a clone?

What does your heart tell you?

Not American so all I see about black people is BLM violence, racial segregation/holding people hostage at universities, and a sense of entitlement.

Ask Kylo.

Don't take the bait you idiot

This is pretty much all they are, but it's not "politically correct" to call a chimp a chimp so be prepared to be labeled a Nazi for saying it.

We elected someone who's going to change this, though. The apes are going crazy right now because they know their free ride is over and we now have a strong enlightened leader who doesn't tolerate their bullshit.

Back to your containment board

You must watch a lot of American TV then.

That's because that's all the media focuses on and that's all the media focuses on because it helps to foster division and create a class of subject drones. African-Americans are not uniformly gangbangers just the same as gays are not uniformly AIDS ridden pedophiles or Muslims are uniformly terrorists, but it is within the interests of the corporate media to have complacent angry mindless slaves as opposed to addressing and fixing cultural problems.

ISB scrutinizing in process...

Sorry that the truth hurts your precious feelings, snowflakes. Trump's presidency has been worth it for the endless streams of libcuck tears.

Explain further

What was his cunning plan?

nigger I voted Trump and I just echoed one of his exact talking points, you just outed yourself as a shareblue falseflagger you leftypol reject, go the fuck back to ribbit so we can talk about star wars

Apparently someone on Sup Forums is posting a theory or something.

Rey fights some sea monster sloth thing as her test thing akin to what Luke did on Dagobah. It then turns into Anakin's ghost or so.

I'm sure someone has the detailed description.

>I just echoed one of his exact talking points
Not him but which one? Because the dude's been all over the place on his stances.

How about you not take the bait then, retard?

YOU HAVENT HEARD? WELL HERE IT IS!!!
(Its so stupid I want it to be true)

PART 2

That the establishment media is an enemy of the American people by virtue of it's hostility towards any sort of semblance of journalistic integrity and uncovering truth, and preference for shilling the progressive agendas of moneyed interests. But this isn't a suitable place to discuss such matters, there are plenty of worthwhile threads on Sup Forums or /his/ to talk about it. This one is for Star Wars related things; if you're gonna make Sup Forums shitposts, at least make them on-topic

Candid sloth Photo

Proof of horse attack dogs

Artists rendition of Crack Penguins

Bonus leak to remind you this movie will be a rehash of episode 5

Where are spoilers.png, spoilers2.png and spoilers3.png?

>That one girl Sabine is friends with finally shows up again
>Dropped in a german comic
For what purpose?
Is there something you'd like to share stoyrtimer?

Various posts from the supposed leaker before he made it all into a cohesive story

You have ten second to come up with the title for Episode IX.

>Is there something you'd like to share stoyrtimer?
that'd I'd fuck anything with a pulse

sorry forgot to do the thing