ITT: The best nutshots in comics

ITT: The best nutshots in comics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj_tLWMm0Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=jlxmKsTvcLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been waiting so long for an excuse to post this

There's a lot of this in the authority.

Ball busting is a shit tier fetish, right down there with NTR and forced feminization.

The only shit tier fetishes I know, are Scat and Diapers.

Iconic

"nutcrack" indeed

I love how shocked everyone looks.

That fucking face

Does it hurt women too?

Yes, yes it does.

yeah, and it's actually more likely to cause serious damage

Sorry for shit quality.

i dont even care

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj_tLWMm0Fo

Doubtful

Right in the babymaker.

Avantgarde

Sauce?

Now THAT is striking a blow for equality!

Spoke to Jason Shawn Alexander about this page at a con. He said it was really tough to show off the batman nut shot with the cape and had to take a ton of reference photos to figure out how to get it to look right.

Super cool guy, looking forward to his run on spawn coming up.

What is this shit

Didn't punished shoot wolverine in the nuts once?

This is the only time I've liked this meme

Obviously.

Extremely, almost hilariously, wrong. Hitting the testicles is an actual strike against an unprotected organ. This is akin to you saying that having your hand squeezed really hard is more damaging that having your raw kidney squeezed with the same force.

but that's a cunt punt.

A Wolverine fanboy jerking off his favourite hero while making the a good character look like a pussy because he dares stand up to the awesomeness that is Wolverine.

Skrulls Can have both male and female genitalia

remind me why they're the bad guys again?
Because I think we could get along just fine.

>This thread

youtube.com/watch?v=jlxmKsTvcLg

Because unlike the internet the rest of the world thinks futa or whatever you call it is really fucking weird.

It's not gay.

Batman getting a nutshot makes me smile.

Yeah, a kick to the balls can potentially rupture the testicles but a kick to the cunt can has a bigger chance to be life threatening.

Wait, who was wearing the cape, him? Was the same person wearing the cape also posing with another person performing the nutshot? I need answers, dude.

I don't see how it would be life threatening.
I understand that there are a TON of nerves and blood vessels in that area.
And it could be EXTREMELY painful, possibly taking weeks to recover from the bruising.
But deadly?
I guess if you got kicked so hard that the uterus ruptured or something,
With that kind of force, its not about the structure of the crotch, a strike any place on the head or abdomen would be life threatening.

I don't have it but I think I remember Azrael nutshotting Bane. That was fun.
You really needed an excuse?

You really don't wanna know

Literal nutshot.

I think it's more internal vs. external damage.

You're an idiot. The closest you could get to a life threatening injury would be if the kick ended up crimping the femoral artery, and that would affect men and women evenly.

I cant help but think this thread is just for someone stocking up for their fetish material.

Can you honestly tell of one thread that isn't of someone stocking up fetish material?

None of this is good CBT, though. It's just combat-induced nut shots. That's like the lowliest of the low in the fetish, really not even within the spectrum of it.

I was cunt punted once and it hurt a lot but it wasn't a pain that made me tear up so I feel like it's not as bad as when guys get kicked in the balls.

Female anatomy isn't particularly more susceptible to internal injury from a kick. Not like dudes have an armored plate behind their junk.

Surprised nobody posted this yet

>Todd's weakness is his nuts

classic

I was about to post this. Thanks!

Not enough done by females

Because this is Sup Forums.

bis/gays

Fortunately for Spidey it was a de-powered Ms. Marvel or his nuts might still be in orbit

Saw it mentioned on /k/ just last week: nine guys blow their nuts off every year in the US from carrying guns tucked in the front of their pants/appendix carry holster. Plenty of others shoot themselves in the arse from carrying in in the 4o'clock position or elsewhere in the back.

>RIP feminine penis

If you're going to carry a firearm like an idiot, you've got no sympathy from me when it goes off.

Sucks when it goes off half-cocked.

Wolverine took so much punishment during that fight.

That's what SHE said!

>Kicking with your toes

>I have made a grave mistake

nice dr fate costume
at the risk of sounding like a casual, sauce pls

it's multiversity

thanks user

My word.

He didn't say gay, he said weird.