Bravo Jenkins

Who thought this was a good idea?

This what, retard?

the retards at DC obviously

DC Ares looks dumb and generic ni matter what.

as far as comic to screen adaptations of costumes I don't see a problem. Helmet, battle skirt, gauntlets, boots, etc… are all there. Only the cape and some minor details are missing - which makes sense given that Ares forms this outfit from the scraps of metal laying around in the final battle.

His appearance earlier in the movie has a more classic Greek myth look.

Stop whining for no reason.

Unfortunately

Nah looks like shit

You can nitpick the failed story points, limited range actors, boring narrative, and bad CGI but if you're going after Ares' appearance for why you didn't like WW you're legitimately a Marvelcuck with your head up Bendis' ass.

But Wonder Woman fans totally want edgy Ares as oppose to old man Ares. Can also blame that fucking bald male feminist.

>Handwave argument

The idea is sound, Ares armored with War materiel, it just needed a cape or tunic around it to break it up.

Also fucking shave that mustache once he helmeted up.

I cant stop grinning like n idiot when they show the flashback that Ares always looked liked a pasty Brit, posh mustache and all

But Rucka turned him into this

>but if you're going after Ares' appearance for why you didn't like WW you're legitimately a Marvelcuck with your head up Bendis' ass.

He's probably angry it wasn't a cloud of skybeam.

That's actually pretty good and a close enough adaptation of the comic costume. A cape and that brush on the top of the helmet would make it 10/10.

Best Ares.

>Ares the Greek God of War is the archnemesis of Wonder WOMAN
>so far no artist has thought to have him wear the Greek war helmet shaped like a penis

The only thing i hated about Ares was that goofy looking mustache

fuck I canèt unsee this

I didn't even like the movie very much but I thought Ares looked fine.

mah muggas

Any reason is valid to shit on capetrash, even more, in modern capetrash.

Sad that he was killed.