youtube.com/watch?v=_Rw46JSbbJI
billboard.com/biz/articles/news/1300546/andre-3000-sued-for-class-cartoon
youtube.com/watch?v=LWbLquW7vv4
youtube.com/watch?v=lVehcuJXe6I
youtube.com/watch?v=MYxAiK6VnXw
youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw
youtube.com/watch?v=VqaU6EU7HUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sadly overlooked cartoon. Gone before its time. It's genuinely funny and full of great music; one of the best theme songs ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rw46JSbbJI

Every cartoon on cartoon network from 2005-2008ish was forgettable except for a few exceptions like camp lazlo.

Didn't he get sued for stealing music

SO MUCH REALITY TV THAT REAL LIFE BECOMES A SITCOM
IF YOU AIN'T GOT NO RHYTHM WE'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO GET SOME, YEAH!

Class of 3000 was yanked before it could finish airing due to legal problems, iirc some episodes are still considered lost media. It never had reruns because of this. If it was allowed to run its course it probably would have been one of the most fondly remembered toons of the era

I liked it. The music was good. To bad even back then I remember it slowly being killed of by CN as many episodes weren't aired and had to look them up in their website. This, Flapjack and the first season of Chowder were great before the CN Real era.

What were the legal problems?

god tier ost

Some guy sued because he claimed Cartoon Network stole his idea. The case eventually fell through but it was too late.
billboard.com/biz/articles/news/1300546/andre-3000-sued-for-class-cartoon

Mediocre on every level.

This.

>Mediocre on every level.
This is my new go-to shitpost.

It wasn't the worst cartoon CN made during their really nasty era of 2005-2008. It was better than out of jimmies head, that really was bottom of the barrel in terms of shit.

The CN.com flash game was elder god tier

You mean this game?
youtube.com/watch?v=LWbLquW7vv4

It was better than robotboy

Fuck you, that show was good. I love those kinds of robot shows or games like robotboy or mega man.

I watched the first episode and thought "There is no fucking way this show would make it past one season in the PC world we live in now." The only episode I remember is where they do a dance contest. The nerdy kid does the funky chicken in a giraffe costume. What episode is that from?

I take that back, robotboy was decent, not as decent as Megas xlr or Yu Yu hakusho or ed edd n eddy or dbz but still good

Cont.
But Class of 3000 was enjoyable from what I recall

This is what I came here for.

Bump.

>Na na na na na na, na na na, na na

Pls don't get the thread baleeted.

The proto shoulder posting.

>La la la la la la, la la la, la la

?

???

sauce?

ALL WE WANT IS YOUR SOUL

>tfw there are people who love this show and have no idea that the creator is also one of the best musicians of the 21st century so far

youtube.com/watch?v=lVehcuJXe6I
youtube.com/watch?v=MYxAiK6VnXw
youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw

>There are people who don't think A Rich Shade of Blue is the best song
Disgusting insensitive working class scum.

I remember this show when I was a kid. Loved it Beccar it helped me through a rough patch

>there's something less than a 100 dollar bill?
Or something like that, I liked that episode and that particular line never left me for some reason.

Don't know how you can say that when every musical segment pushed the bounds of art direction for a western cartoon. Say whatever you want about the show's writing, but the art was top notch, even in the regular style.

If it makes you feel better it isn't a very original cartoon rich person joke, even Family Guy has done it.

Come Home Philly Phill was the best song and fuck anyone else who says otherwise, All We Want Is Your Soul is a close second tho

Yeah, probably that.

>Come Home Philly Phill
Fuck yeah, that song is great. I even like the weird 90s music video vibe they had for the animation.

It's my second favorite after Cool Ain't Nothing But a Temperature

Sunny Blidges was a good pirate

This shit was probably the best show Cartoon Network had in the mid 2000s and had just about everything going for it, with a great and unique setting, cool jokes, and interesting premise, not to mention interesting characters and a great soundtrack, but sadly its life was cut short, and to make matters worse, it wasn't long until the whole CN real bullshit happened. In a perfect world, this would have gotten 3 seasons, more character development, and a spectacular finale, but nope.

get 'em shorty get 'em shorty get 'em shorty get 'em shorty give it to 'em give it to 'em give it to 'em wham

Also the GOAT rapper

HEY SUNNY, CAN WE TAKE IT TO THE BRIDGE? HUH? HUH? HUH?

Splooge. Probably first time they're posted.

CLASS OF 3000 SING

>Not one person posted youtube.com/watch?v=VqaU6EU7HUE yet
you plebs need to get some taste

Probably the most optimistic view of what life is like in metropolitan Atlanta. Though it really did a good job of nailing all the archetypes that compose Fulton county -- the hippie child, the weirdo who hangs out at Five Points, the Asians taking over Georgia Tech, and the hood rats.

[Spoiler]>ow, my eye![/spoiler]

Goodbye friends

Nice

why the dildo gotta be black man

Camp Lazlo is absolutely terrible. I'm sick and tired of Sup Forums overrating it all the time. It reminds me of shitty modern Canadian cartoons, actually.

Rich Shade of Blue and Crayon were my favorite songs from the show.

Solid show, amazing soundtrack.

Last animated show (and show entirely) to be made under Jim Samples' Tenure, after the great "2007 Mooninite Boston Bomb Scare)

>Who is Jim Samples?
>Saviour of Cartoon Network
>aka guy who greenlit KND
>aka guy who greenlit Billy and Mandy
>aka guy who greenlit the great "Toon City" promo campaign
>aka guy who created FUCKING ADULT SWIM

Truly the hero we needed but didn't deserve

This show is probably the reason while I love most to all forms of music.