Claims to be a Wonder Woman fan

>claims to be a Wonder Woman fan
>hates Steve Trevor
Why is Kate Leth so awful?

Anyone have that "I am a massive Hellcat fan. I do not read Hellcat." edit that perfectly encapsulates her fan replies when her book was cancelled?

MEN ARE THE WOOORST

Got an image, I'm curious as to why she hates him.

Steve Trevor is one of the most hated love interests ever. The writers never know what to do with him and try to pair Wondie with anyone else. Steve's actor was fired on the 70s WW show because no one liked the character. Maybe the new movie can change that but there's a long history of Steve Trevor bashing

>claims to be Carol Danvers fan
>hates Mar-Vell

people are crazy about Wonder Woman's relationships/sexuality

some like Diana/Steve
others hate it
some want her to be a virgin
others get mad when she isn't a lesbian

I hope the movie does for the character what Reeves Superman did for Superman and give the people a sense of the character.

Fuck off, synergy fag.

She hates Steve Trveor? God I fucking hope she never goes anywhere near Wonder Women, even Benett likes Steve Trevor

What did Steve Trevor do in the movie?

Child Steve Trevor was pretty cool

Hell Smallville Steve Trevor was pretty nice.

There are people on this board who are more casual than Kate Leth. Posts like this are a good way to bring out the new fags. Diana x Steve shipping is an indicator that you started reading only since rebirth since they weren't a couple in post crisis continuity.

I like Wonder Woman but I don't like Steve Trevor. He's not a good character. Wonder Woman kinda doesn't need a love interest.

I feel the same way desu

DCEU and rebirth are the worst things to happen to DC, user.

Unpopular opinion but I like her Hellcat well enough

But the way she handled Hellstrom was awful

I mostly remember Steve for how absolutely one note he was in the Kanigher days. Where his entire character was harassing Diana to marry him, like Lois less entertaining about it.

Rebirth is great though. Almost every book is good.

Wonder Woman's character and history has been scattershot for far too fucking long

>implying
I started with Bronze Age Wondy, dude. That last arc with the shadow-demon siege on Themyscira was great.

Steve Trevor has always sucked.

t. buttmad marvelcuck.

Go away, Kate.

Pretty sure most Carol fans don't even know who Mar-Vell is.

Steve trevor is boring love interest, that we are force to be with it because statue quo.

Steve Trevor is the best love interest that Wondie has ever had.

Steal every scene he was in.

He is, trinity shippers are just salty

I've only ever read Golden Age Wondy. (In reprints of course).

I once got dressed down on the old DC Message board for asking how the stories even functioned without Etta and the Holiday Girls.

No character really needs a love interest but Steve complements some aspects of her when written right.

Steve Trevor is garbage

He works in the Golden Age and I'm shocked how well the movie did him. I don't think he works as a continuing love interest.

This, the Wondersuper fans are salty Supes is with Lois and the Wonderbatfags are crying because Snyder was the only hope for their shit pairing to happen and Whedon is already changing Justice League with reshoots.

She has never touched anything with Mar-Vell of course she doesn't like him especially since he's a dude.

Most Carol fans don't know shit about Carol and just like the idea of stronk female protagonist kicking butt and having an alien cat.

who?

Probably because he died of cancer, and we know how good Leth is at handling hardship.

Knowing that she was a homewrecker made my already low opinion of her just fucking sink into the depths of hell.

Hellcat was best in Marvel Divas

I'd rather be a newfag than a strict continuityfag.

>Kanigher
Please say Kaneghro

Sometimes Rebirth gets a bit too nostalgia-wankey for my tastes.

Are there any anons willing to start a Kate Leth Hellcat storytime? The latest America volume and the Kim Reaper thread gave me a mad hankering for shitty Tumblr-tier comics.

Not really.

Fuck no. There's 2, maybe 3, good books.

He was good as comedic relief in the golden age books.

>The anons with no taste.

wait... context?

To be fair, Tim Trench > Steve Trevor

From what I recall she was banging a married dude who died of cancer, and after his death told everyone about it.

she's such a disgusting phony.

more like basically bragged about it

Kek, fags thinking Wondy has a status quo.