ITT : Sup Forums shit that will never be answered

How come Nickelodeon never fired the guys behind this? If Twitter existed at the time, parents would have been calling for their heads.

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

findadeath.com/Deceased/b/bergman/marykaybergman.htm
snopes.com/disney/wdco/ellison.asp
rule34hentai.net/image/195546/195546 - Angelica_Pickles Animated Cynthia Fuchur ManiacPaint Rugrats Sound Stu_Pickles.webm
youtu.be/Ht5c64Q_Pi8
youtube.com/watch?v=cPP4zUDuo4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder it will never be explained how the lead voice actress of the first few seasons of South Park got a military grade shotgun before blowing her head off from the neck up. Not only thought, by why she did it while standing over Christmas presents

findadeath.com/Deceased/b/bergman/marykaybergman.htm

>inb4 someone posts the animated version of the next panel

They wouldnt have the balls.

Because it never left the storyboard room. They probably would of had the guys at Nick actually saw

That shit was just jokes between the storyboarders. You're blowing this way out of proportion.

Because it never left the storyboard room until years after and it was done as a joke. It's not like the thing with Harlan Elison talking about drawing Mickey banging Minney in front of executives in broad daylight like a fucking weirdo.

>Harlan Elison talking about drawing Mickey banging Minney in front of executives in broad daylight like a fucking weirdo
I need to hear this. I can practically imagine his voice with how frothing ranty he gets.

Daily reminder the guy who drew Unteralterbach animated the full storyboard and the webm, if posted, gets you permabanned from Sup Forums

>military grade shotgun
It'd be great if you at least pretended you knew what words meant before you used them.

I play battlefield and the gun she used is literally one of the most used in the game. How is not military grade?

you don't need to post the webm, but what was it?

He wrote about it in his book.
snopes.com/disney/wdco/ellison.asp

>animated the storyboard
Didn't know about that. Only knew about the webm.

Look up "The Three Most Important Things In Life", by Harlan Ellison, he goes into full detail about his time as Disney employee in it. There's also 2 other non related, but equally amusing stories as well

CAUTION : NSFW, DO NOT OPEN IF UNDER 18

rule34hentai.net/image/195546/195546 - Angelica_Pickles Animated Cynthia Fuchur ManiacPaint Rugrats Sound Stu_Pickles.webm

I knew about that shit already. I'm talking about the animated storyboard.

Because there is not a single feature in that shotgun that isn't present in "civilian" shotguns. The only guns that have any differences between the military and civilian market are guns that have the capability to go fully automatic. I could go to the store and buy that exact shotgun right now if I wanted. Saying it is 'military grade' means essentially nothing. Explain to me the difference between a military grade shotgun and any other one. Why mention it? What does it mean?

The fact that you mentioned it's used in a game as evidence makes me believe this is bait, it's such a stupid statement. I own a 1911. That was used by the military for decades and is in Battlefield. Is it a military grade handgun? And if so, why and what does that mean, considering the M&P .45 I own is """deadlier""" in every single measurable capacity?

because before fucking helicopter parenting was invented in 2001 people could make fucking jokes.

LOL, trolled you good bud

Yeah, but with child abuse? Not cool.

what exactly would he be fired for?

:^)

yeah except oh wait i'm old enough to remember when child protective services didn't consider most of what we today consider child abuse.

And look how well they turned out.

>fictional images
>child abuse

>I play battlefield
Got ourselves a certified expert here.

yeah i know people getting pissed about fictional images when i'm old enough to remember people not getting upset when this shit happened in real life.

Just fine and more adjusted than today's rabble of hyper sensitive and incompatible garbage.

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

Actual bait doesn't need the original poster pointing out it's bait to feel good about themselves.

Last I checked, Gen Z's doing quite well, thank you. If you're a Millenial, you're a hypocrite, and if you're Gen X, you're still a hypocrite.

Are you fucking serious? Stop posting here immediately.

Are you a newfag? Stu literally fucks the womb out of her cunt next page. The panels were just thrown away

See here

>Are you a newfag? Stu literally fucks the womb out of her cunt next page. The panels were just thrown away

A) I don't give a fuck.

B) First I've heard of this and I doubt you have any proof.

C) Go back to fucking tumblr you hysterical shrieking cunt.

>Tommy drops malt balls and twitches uncontrollably
The fuck happened there?

None of what anyone said has anything to do woth child protection services or actual child abuse.

>First I've heard of this and I doubt you have any proof.

Look up "Storyboard Jam" in google you lazy fucking newfaggot cunt

"Family friendly" version of shitting himself maybe?

Being a hypocrite doesn't invalidate your point. You know who gives the best reasons on why you should stay away from drugs? Drug addicts. But I guess since they're hypocrites, you're allowed to ignore everything they say.

t. newfag

Supposedly, things like this existed for many cartoons in the 90s (and likely today). This is just the only one that's survived long enough to find its way online.

There's also a second tradition among animators, where they'd write a joke doomsday script when their show was canned. They usually involve lots of gory murder and rape. The Angry Beavers' is the most infamous, because it was clean and the voice actors did a reading as a joke.

>She had put the barrel against her forehead just above her nose. The top of her head had been blown off and her brain was lying on the carpet, 2 feet away. They found blood, brain matter and skull fragments all around the room, on the walls, and on several wrapped Christmas presents.

Yeah, thanks for that, I really needed to know that on the board I browse to reminisce about childhood nostalgia.

Its weird, imagining what this kind woman would do to herself : youtu.be/Ht5c64Q_Pi8

Want to know something a little more fucked up? Trey and Matt did a rendition of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" in her honor. Bad timing I guess

I thought that was an actual planned episode that got canceled.

Summer is here

>doomsday script

What?

>DO NOT OPEN IF UNDER 18
No one should even be posting here if they're under 18, user.

Pretty self-explanatory isn't it?

I tried looking for the Angry Beavers one, but couldn't find it. Have a link?

First search result.
youtube.com/watch?v=cPP4zUDuo4c

>military grade shotgun

Was it an assault gun that had "the thing that goes up"?

Is it fucked up? Is it safe to watch?

Millenials are fucking crazy. What're you on about?

>is it safe to watch

Don't watch it!
You might die!

How many days will I have left to live If I watch it? 2 or 7?

Yes

Get the fuck off Sup Forums Samara. Fucking well loli ghost.

You don't have to post a link, but is it available to view on a third party site? Or is it some deepweb level shit?

Fuck that was scary.
I could almost expect her to kill eddies brother while talking just like that.