Why is she such a Mary Sue?

Why is she such a Mary Sue?

Why are you such a whiny faggot?

All superheroes are terribly written power fantasies for children.
Wonder Woman and Superman are the worst sinners.
Of course, modern society, crawling with manchildren, they all eat up all these horrible movies because the main character wears a certain costume.

She is a fucking sister of Lupin.

And to be honest, the movie handled it almost perfectly. Most of heroic stuff were done by humans, like Steeve or Ms. Poison

She's a main character
From a comic book

t. Marveldrone

OP, if you want a Mary Sue, check out Captain Marvel.

Oh, they are, but I thought we were talking about DC.
Overall, I think Scarlet Witch is the worst one, although they did a pretty good job at destroying her as a character, so that's fine.
Superheroes are a retarded concept in itself.

>Wonder Woman and Superman are the worst sinners.

Spider-man is literally a fan-insert who got power beyond human perfection by accident.

You could find such a thing in all superheroes.
Because superheroes are fucking retarded and they were only thought as entertainment for kids.
Anyone who takes them seriously has to be brain damaged.

Only coming up as an issue because she's a woman.

Dismissed.

Because if she had penis she would be Johnny Stu

Why don't you know what that word means?

Nice pseudointellectual babble.

Have to agree.

Only one of those manchildren would consider saying that superheroes are just power fantasies aimed at children as "pseudointellectual".
All superheroes are mary sues and gary stues, they are all terribly written, they all end up winning, and if they die, they get revived.

DONT ASSUME MY GENDER

Because you don't know what Marry Sue means, OP.

At least she isn't wearing her publisher's name

There's no non-gender argument you can make for Wonder Woman being a Mary Sue that doesn't also apply to Superman or Batman.

Yeah, it's kinda odd people point out her past doesn't have as interesting conflicts but are totally fine with Superman's farmer origins and they both have goody tooshoo personalities

people point that out all the time

Wow really?

How is she a Mary Sue in the movie? She is constantly proven wrong.

Wow you're so much more enlightened and awake than the rest of us thank you so much for showing us that our interests are stupid I'm going to kick a soccer ball now.

Soccer makes you end up with the body of a 70 year old when you are just 40.
So simply go for a walk.

>muhh fee fees.