Ok,m

>Being cucked is "making a mistake"
Ok, mate

Reminds me of Whinnie the Pooh art style

YES I'M STILL MAD

That reminded me too.

This was pure editorial man.

hypocritical to use a goofy image for this

I think it better fits the Robin Hood look or the Arthur Pendragon movie.

Meh he fucked Diana so we cool

This ship has a surprisingly large amount of pics and fics for being inter species and from a relatively forgotten movie.

Honestly, just them being together and happy is all I want.

This is so adorable!

Im not a furry

Pull the trigger Marvel.

and now they have a son named Jonathon

this was retconned

neck yourself user, you're shipping trash

>implying you don't know what he means

>implying that not acting on a potential romantic interest before she gets bored isn't a "mistake"

Worth every fight, worth every letdown

CEASE

LET ME DRIVE MY VAN(penis) INTO YOUR HEART(young asshole)

Even I'm not sick enough to ship an abusive relationship

Of course not user

Neither of those characters have fur

Not this meme again

He missed Rose...

>mm, oh Rose, your asshole still feels as tight as it used to

I know right?!

No but you are a Fujoshit, which is arguably much worse

The REAL cute and perfect ship that never got a chance to shine because Hirsch is a petty Hack.

Well that wasn't really Lois or Superman, so it's all cool.

Cute and perfect X 2

Barda and Miracle will never stop making me smile

A surprisingly appealing ship. I can just imagine the adopting a stray kitten or puppy and raising them.

they so cute :'3

Obligatory invader Zim ship

I agree, pull the trigger and kill them both off.

Can't wait for Selina to die in the new arc. It's going to be so satisfying. Especially for all the retarded Batcat fags tears.

>wondie will never go to a retirement and home and see Steve where he recognizes her and he calls her "Angel"

So many of Arthur's problems in life would have been prevented had he just waifued that squirrel.

>still not using the best ship of all time
dude, come on

My man

Always and forever.
Even if owl rape is involved.

Too bad Disney won't find anyone competent enough to make a third season of Gravity falls and flip the Mystery Hack the Bird.

Ok.

OTP

Are you insane? Do you not pay attention? War of Riddles and Jokes happened way before the I AM trilogy.

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THOSE CLOWN FEET

That's not even the definition of cucking. But I imagine that had to fucking hurt

they had one of the best episodes, though

Based on how Toph's kids and relationships turned out (read: awful), Sokka really dodged a bullet there.

And then all the Character progression of that episode was gone come weirdmageddon.

Maybe they wouldn't have turned out so awful if she'd had someone actually stable and dependable in her life.

>Implying it's not going to set up her death for next story.

Bryke both in Avatar were aware of the whole Zutara Ship and in Korra of the Tokka Ship, I remember in their commentary audio, they went the contrarian route

There ya go:

youtube.com/watch?v=VR8hlvLghrs

Well this show was made by one of the studios that worked on Batman TAS and had funding from Cartoon Network .... so technically a """cartoon""" ?

From tomorrow onwards, this.

And it sucked. Well not for going contrarian with zutara, that was fine, but they absolutely fucked Toph and Sokka over.

mein neger

Why this whole cousin thing?
Why?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RiEIToOWr64

Gwen was originally a neighbor and possible love interest but It didnt made much sense traveling around the country with his neighbor and his grandpa so they made her a cousin but didnt took out the sexual tension in the show so there you go

That's a different Super-Man and Louis though (if I'm keeping up with the multiversal time-line I believe).