Wow. I am going to hate this kid. He sets the dumb bar past Steven U

Wow. I am going to hate this kid. He sets the dumb bar past Steven U.

>But user, Aaron Springer finally has a show after two failed pilots.

And failed is in that sentence for a reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByaThJ_xfxMZbjJsMkRscUVOZnc?usp=sharing
my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZuNM3Zp0dfQhuVAGmNtCDTfsdfJYg0LOO7
mega.nz/#F!pUxjxb7S!zQ3t0gPbg4a2sGfAkVU52Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the two side characters have much better designs than the protagonist. billy is so disgusting to look at. why did they decide on that? also that hat placement fucking triggers me. and is there any reason he's wearing gloves? it clashes so much like his design makes no fucking sense rrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Requesting this since last thread,can somebody make a vector of the logo mostly the afro vertion

Episode Links

Google Drive will be here: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByaThJ_xfxMZbjJsMkRscUVOZnc?usp=sharing
Pcloud mirror will be here: my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZuNM3Zp0dfQhuVAGmNtCDTfsdfJYg0LOO7
MEGA is where it was: mega.nz/#F!pUxjxb7S!zQ3t0gPbg4a2sGfAkVU52Q

The joke is that he acts retarded but he's actually a genius.

It's a great cartoon, user. You're missing out. Billy actually becomes quite a likable little guy as it goes on. His world is interesting too, with all of the weird characters and settings. Marsha and Zeke are also quite likable too. The 70's/80's throwback also gives it a Saturday morning cartoon vibe. It also helps that the animation is well done. I like it. I wish more people would give these shows a chance and stop attaching themselves to shitty lore and drama cartoons.

early concept art shows that while Billy's design was always the same, both zeke and marsha were redesigned

> First episode
OK I think everyone who said Mabel was the worst character in existence needs to watch this.

>two failed pilots
Was Periwinkle Around the World not a pilot of his?

Springer should've taken a better approach.

While Billy's grown on me, his appearance is gonna keep a lot of people from giving this show a chance, as if Disney ever gave it a chance to prove itself worthy of getting a second season.

Thank GOD Robertryan Cory didn't fuck up Marsha's design!

LOL BUTTES SO FUNNY

Don't forget about the music being pure kino

Seconding

I do kinda like the one on the far left

I want to shoot billy dilley.

I want Count Wretched and Mr. Whatzit to be one and the same

>second episode
>they're sleeping under leaf blankets beside the cheezerator
>the leaf blankets are different than the ones in the first episode
>they get snatched up by a pterodactyl and land in a giant nest
>"Look guys, it's the cheezerator!"

Am I expected to believe they didn't know that the cheezerator was right beside them when they were sleeping? When they saw the pet rat come out of it in his swim suit?

Boy, I hope someone got fired for that blunder.

>that art style
is this a newspaper funny adaptation?

I'm getting strong Garfield vibes from it.

I really fucking like this show which is funny because at first glance I thought it was going to be puerile garbage. I gave it a shot because of the old-school artstyle and boy, am I glad I did. It's amazing and the music is fucking 10/10. Billy himself takes some getting used to but Zeke and Marsha are really good side characters that don't feel cookie cutter

Is it available to watch on the regular streaming places yet?

don't watch it then, the characters' butts are quite well defined whenever they're shown showing their backs
why are you mad at an extremely secondary visual gag, you giant actual autist?

this show isn't half bad it's actually a very funny show and I think the idea of being at the center of the earth is actually a plot that can work really well because theres just so much you can do with it seriously check it out.

>it's actually a very funny show
here's your [you]

I never asked for a you I just wanted to share my opinion on a show that I thought was gonna be garbage but is actually a very good show

Those aren't Marsha Alts, there was a high school scene that was cut from the script and those were suggestions for her friends.

Yes, Disney asked for Zeke to look less punk and for Marsha to not be white.

BILLY DILLEY
WE'RE SUBTERRANEAN

I don't know, it really reminds me of comics from the Beano and Dandy actually. Think it's something about the eyes.

this,at first i thought the same
but as i watched the episodes,i started to really like billy.

this too!
its been a while since i watched a cartoon with a soundtrack as good as this.

I like it, but Disney doesn't.

>better approach
Like what?

Blame TLH for launching the fashion (at least it will kill Calarts for good)

THICC

So I guess this will be one of those shows where the side characters are better than the main ones?

I like Zeke and Marsha a little more than Billy but I don't think Billy is bad

Has there been any show in which the main characters are better than the side characters? Or any in which the main characters and side characters are equally good?

show is fine

>Yes, Disney asked for Zeke to look less punk and for Marsha to not be white.
well they certainly made the right call: there's something about zeke's old design that rubs me the wrong way, and marsha looks cuter now