ITT Potential that wasn't realized, written poorly or in this case not even written at all

ITT Potential that wasn't realized, written poorly or in this case not even written at all.

Jackie from Star vs.

There I said it. You can delete your shit thread now.

>Being a starcuck

Wendy is the bigger offender imo. Two seasons, big spot in the middle of the intro animation with all the other main characters, and all she was ever used for was to further Dipper's character as a plot device.
She never even got a single episode dedicated towards her, unlike Pacifica.

why Toph's get deheaded though?
Is Wendy trying to extract more character?

>female character's sole worth is being armcandy that gets passed around
Why do feminists like korrasami, again?

Problem is, after that dark implication of Pacifica's backstory with her parents was revealed with the bell, her just reverting back to her normal less-bitchy self kind of killed the good vibe.

And it killed the arc she had, swept it right under the rug.

It's as bad as Weirdmageddon pt 2 when it tried to handle the baggage of Blendin's Game with Soos' neglectful father.

Just an insulting follow-up. Disappointing too, as it implies that the writers have no interest in going further than they have.

The aesthetic was so good (and Pizzaz was a perfect waifu), yet they wasted it all on stupid lowbrow humor.

The commie creator got buthurt people liked pacifica and refused to keep writing her.

I really liked Chris as Nightwing.

Sucks because that was probably one of the best character episodes.

Right up there with Sock Opera, Not What He Seems, and Blendin's Game

>jarcuck falseflagging again

That reminds me, I don't really get why Sock Opera had Mabel appear to learn her lesson only to quickly revery

>Falseflagging
Stop using words you have no understanding of.

I hate how people defend mabel to their grave.

Because a lot of writers can do arcs, but not many can follow it up with something new and make it stick.

A lot just start at square one again

revert*

A lot of shows that want to stay to the status quo, but also want to have characters learn lessons every episode, seem to do one of do things

One way is where characters learn from flaws that are part of their personality, only to go back to having those flaws in every future appearance.

The other one is where the character has no major flaws to speak of, at least none that would drive an episode. But they keep getting a flaw they have for one episode, learn their lesson from, and never show again

Sup Forums is for people over 17.

>Has no understanding of what a falseflag is and posts a cancerous meme as a follow up.
Please die at any time.

Yeah, it's just this inane cycle of perpetual stagnation.

This

What is this shit? Some memecenter meme?

Get out of here kid, your mom must be ashamed of you.

Pizzaz truly could have been amazing

the show could have gone so much better

I wanted her to be the overworked lonely straight arrow that mounted a coup

Shitty threads notwithstanding, her show is at least still running.

Wendy is a better example

Genuinely consider necking yourself.
And learning the meaning of falseflag. But more importantly, necking yourself.

There's going to be a "Jackie Into the Wild" episode next season.

Spongebob specials.

No shit I believe this

Jackie isn't going to be a main, obviously, but she'll get an episode to herself, especially if she is separated from everyone else

Which is more than Wendy got

Because they're so desperate for representation that they keep making headcanon blogs based around declaring "X character is Y sexuality/gender" that seem to just pull characters out of a hat without any additional thoughts on why they think that character is the way they want them to be.

Same reason why you see blogposts about Bubbline along the lines of "Give me just a list of the episodes about that ship because I don't care about the rest of Adventure Time at all."

Wow she's ugly

Pacifica's just the same stock "Rich bitch learns some humility" character as that blonde bitch from the Peabody and Sherman movie you people kept fapping to.

Chalkzone looked promising.

But it never kept that promise. Or maybe it never made one to begin with.

The whole show, really.

Neat. Is Pacifica super busty here?

I believe so. They also seem a little older.

reddit is guilty of that. They will shit on dipper, calling him immature and creepy for simply trying to get 1 girl with a 3 year difference between them while defending boy thirsty mabel who frequently goes for guys that clearly are more than 3 yrs older than she is.