Characters NO ONE remembers

Characters NO ONE remembers

Damn, dude, are you trying to meme them back into canon?

Anyway, the Anti-Green Lantern Corps.
>Qwardians equipped with knock-off power rings
>fire concentrated Anti-matter that flat-out kills if it overwhelms GL defenses
>surgically altered for greater willpower at the expense of intelligence
>can't recharge their rings, die after 24 hours

those characters suck, i don't have any idea why claremont of all people would so a gi joe ripoff in the main x-men book, while also making sure that they were even more bland than gi joe and not giving them any fucking powers in an x-men book.

That is completely fucking insane. Almost no way anyone in the thread tops this. AN ENTIRE LANTERN CORPS and it's like they never existed.

Adding another bunch to the pile. I'm sure I'm the only one who read Pantheon on all of Sup Forums. Dynasty is waifu-tier and Chaos Nation is an awesome concept.

>AN ENTIRE LANTERN CORPS and it's like they never existed.
To make matters worse they were introduced and killed off in a single issue. I would have loved to see them again instead of the Sinestro Corps

>use space magic to split Superman into 4 parallel dimensions (Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age, and futuristic).
I'm surprised Morrison never dug out Dominus for his multiverse wankery.

Was this that story arc from like 1998?

I miss Sir Ystin

Didn't Joker kill that guy?

After spending half a decade as a fan-favorite backup feature, Tomahawk carried a solo book for 20 GODDAMN YEARS (1952-1972) and was popular enough to have multiple spinoffs.

Did you even know he existed?

Yep. It was a fun one too.

I've heard of most DC Western characters but I don't know much about them barring Hex

I really hope it isn't still canon that imprisoning him is the reason Galactus eats planets.

I still say that guy should've been the one behind Superman Reborn, not Mxyzptlk.

Speaking of characters from that same time period, I must be the only person who liked Outburst.

I dug him
Thought he had potential though I feel if he was brought back people would accuse him of being a white static shock

oh i member

Have they used this guy since Runaways?

Nah, it was Hush.

In WildCATS #1 there's a Black Razor who gets his leg shot to fuck by Grifter.

He ends up becoming a recurring character later on, and years later heads up Stormwatch: Team Achilles (with a cybernetic knee replacement).

There was entire plot line about him in War of Kings, and they kinda seemed to be setting him up as a cosmic hero, but i don't think anything came out of that.

Cloud 9 and Thor Girl.

I remember them. I enjoyed those Avengers books... pretty sure they all died, right?

Is that a female Qwardian ?

Hello boner, my old friend.

I've got these. Haven't read them yet.

>they were introduced and killed off in a single issue
>die after 24 hours
no shit

god the Team Titans had to have had one of the most awkward team names in the history of the industry, not to mention how ridiculously convoluted literally everything about them was, they were one of those things that managed to get MORE complicated after Zero Hour

Deathweb. They were really cool.

The initiative kids? Most survived or retired.

dude, he's back in all-star

Yeah, although I've never actually read his books
I only know him form other obscure character threads

You already made this thread Harrier-user

You want to know the sad thing?
Harriers were another one of the marvel books with great concept, that were supposed to be launch, but never did

This guy

This is at least the third time someone has posted this page in the past week. I'm starting to think these threads are just some kind of strange opportunity for obscure waifu worship.

Speaking of Batman characters anyone here remember Ballistic? His first appearance was a comic of Batman fighting a weird alien woman

Someone story timed the first few issues a while ago and it seemed pretty good. I'd be willing to read more.

you spend way too much time on Sup Forums

I absolutely do.

>No appearance in any books this August, Kirby's birth month
> The FF wont be around for The King's 100th

Seriously, fuck Marvel.

It's a shame how obscure he's become. His comics weren't exactly literary masterpieces, but he was an absolutely spectacular character and his setting (1700s America) is almost totally unique in the comics medium.

The guy with the Abuse knuckle dusters from streets of Gotham was it? He was also in LiL Gotham as Damien's only friend. They should bring him back, he was fun.

Knuckle Dusters?

He was one of the Bloodline assholes, right?

He's better forgotten. Only one worth anything is Hitman.

Those shoulder pads on Nightywing are pretty sick.

Brass Knuckles I guess, he was a redhead kid, he had Venom inside him so he could hulk out at will. Streets of Gotham was fun, got way dark tho when Zsazz did that shota hunger game shit.

What the fuck I was certain I had read everything about Armaggedon 2001, but I'd never seen this.

I don't even want to, but still

Remember Triumph, founding member of the JLA?

Yep. She's cute, isn't she?

Yeah but they did nothing besides kill 3 GLs before Hal, Katma, and Arsia blew up their power battery via plot powers.

I do.

In the end, I recall he was turned into a statue and stored in the Watchtower, which blew up around Infinite Crisis. So he probably died and NO ONE GAVE A SHIT

Abuse.

DC believed in The Reaper so strongly that they made him the main villain of Batman Year Two, the sequel to Frank Miller's classic, and even got Todd McFarlane to draw it.

Now most people have probably not even heard of him.

Confession: This is one of my "guilty pleasure" comics. I genuinely like the character in a "schlocky b-movie horror slasher villain" kind of way.

At least the Reaper became the Phantasm in one of the most iconic animated DC movies of all time (they only avoided naming the animated villain Reaper because the execs thought it was "too grim" for an animated movie. So a lot of people know about it that way

Now he's mostly famous as the character that The Sentry was a rip-off of.

Where is Cloud 9 now?

Did they succeed in turning her into a remorseless killing machine?

It was basically a redone version of the character though.

I learned about him through Superdickery... I'm still disappointed he never showed up in Batman: The Brave & The Bold.
>tfw I was discussing the differences between Thor Girl, Sif, Valkyrie and Jane Foster only last weekend